Kwang Soo & Jong Kook

Running Man Members Kim Jong Kook And Song Ji Hyo Are Dating?

Kwang Soo was watching Who Are You? on TV when his phone rang. 

"YAH! LEE KWANG SOO! You knew it, didn't you?" yelled Haha, not mentionning what he was talking about.

"Dong Hoon hyung? What are you talking about?" replied Kwang Soo, quizzically.

"Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo...?" hinted Haha.

"Oh my god. How did he find out about them? I didn't tell anyone!" thought an anxious Kwang Soo.

"H-how did you know?" he asked. 

Kwang Soo started sweating. If Jong Kook found out that his secret was not so secret anymore, he might blame him since he was the only one in the know. He didn't want to lose Mr. Capable hyung's trust. 

"Ha! So you were aware of their relationship! Since when are they together?" asked Haha, happy that he could finally get the whole backstory about the SpartAce couple. 

He finally managed to find the only witness of the crime, well, that is if we consider love a crime.

"B-but how did you find out? Did Jong Kook hyung tell you?" asked Kwang Soo, still lost.

"Go look up "Kim Jong Kook and Song Jihyo" on starnews.co.kr." replied Haha, while texting 'Kwang Soo knew. Still investigating' to Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Gary.

Kwang Soo his laptop and did as Haha said. "SpartAce couple is real!", "Monday Couple is officially over!", "Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo: love at first sight?". There were so many headlines about the newly formed couple. Things weren't looking good for Kwang Soo.

"Jong Kook hyung will definitely think I couldn't keep my mouth shut! I need to call him right away and explain everything!" thought Kwang Soo as he was biting his nails.

"Dong Hoon hyung, I, uh, I have to go feed, uh, my platypus. I'll call you later. Bye," lied Kwang Soo.

"Kwang soo? YAH! LEE KWANG SOO, YOU, GIRAFFE!" Haha screamed, not expecting Kwang Soo to hang up on him like that.

Kwang Soo texted Jong Kook asking him to have mercy.

Jong Kook hyung. I am completely innocent. I am in no way involved with what's happening right now. I didn't tell anyone about you and Ji hyo noona. Please have some mercy for your dongsaeng. I have parents to take care of and my sister's boyfriend's aunt's daughter's dog's cactus' needs money for his lung transplant. I'm the only one who can afford that. And if you can't believe me, at least give me a honorable death.

A few seconds later, Jong Kook replied.

Kwang Soo-ah, you have to learn to come up with better excuses! And I don't blame you for what's happening.

Kwang Soo texted back immediately after.

Thank you, hyung. Thank you! 

Jong Kook's reply came at the speed of lightning.

Make sure to come by later at 6 PM so Ji Hyo and I can tell everyone directly about us.

Kwang Soo smiled as he looked at the screen. Finally, they could publicly be together.

Of course, I'll definitely be there for the most romantic moment to ever go down in history.