Waking Up

Running Man Members Kim Jong Kook And Song Ji Hyo Are Dating?

"Ji Hyo-ssi, will you marry me?" Hyun Bin said as he kneeled on one knee, opening a box containing a diamond ring.

"Oh my god! Yes, Hyun Bin-ssi!" Ji Hyo squealed as she put her hands around , tears of joy flowing from her eyes.

People were clapping and cheering for them in the café. Some of them even took out their cellphone to record the celebrity's proposal.

Hyun Bin laughed in delight, picked up Ji Hyo and twirled her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and giggled. They were about to kiss when...

"I object !" Jong Kook shouted as he swung the doors open, panting.

"Jong Kook oppa!" Ji Hyo gasped, in shock.

Jong Kook took long strides before landing less than a foot in front of her. He took her hands in his own and placed them on his heart.

"Can you feel my heartbeat? I ran for more than 3 km to get to you but it's not the only reason why it's beating to fast..." Jong Kook explained, still out of breath.

Ji Hyo looked into Jong Kook's eyes, agape, waiting anxiously for what he was about to tell her. It was as if they were the only ones left on the planet.

"I love you Chun Sung Im." Jong Kook said, never breaking eye contact.

Ji Hyo was astounded, a gazillion things ran through her mind. She was about to ask him "when?how?why?" when he gently grabbed her chin and kissed her lips.

"Jong Kook oppa...Jong Kook oppa!" Ji Hyo shouted and woke up, her heart beating rapidly.

"It was only just a dream." Ji Hyo murmured as she sat up. 

"It felt so real though...It's as if I was the main character of a drama.", Ji Hyo ran her fingers across her lips thinking about the kiss she shared with the Commander.

Ji Hyo shrugged off the strangely pleasant feeling and went to brush her teeth when her doorbell rang.

"It's me." she heard a manly voice.

"Jong Kook." the voice clarified from the other side of the door.

"O-oppa! What are you doing here so early?"' Ji Hyo panicked as she ran everywhere looking for a hairbrush and some proper clothing.

"It's 2'o clock in the afternoon, Ji Hyo-ah. Let me in, we need to talk." he replied in all seriousness. 

"But I'm in my pajamas!" Ji Hyo cried, embarassed of her pony pj bottoms.

"So what? You're always in your pjs when I come over! If I had to guess, I'd say that you're probably wearing your pony pyjamas right now." Jong Kook answered back as he punched in the password to her house.

He opened the door, took off his shoes and went to sit on her leather couch, legs crossed, while giving her a disapproving look.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Why do you still wear pjs for kids? Don't you have more grown up clothes...?" he eyed her distastefully, even though he thought she was cute, with her messy hair and toothpaste foam forming in the corners of .

Whenever they had special Running Man episodes where Ji Hyo had to be all dolled up like the other female guests, Jong Kook, Gary, Haha and Kwang Soo would be genuinely stunned. They had to admit she was really beautiful, they weren't used to a womanly Ji Hyo. 

"Why? You got something against my sleep wear? It's not like I have a boyfriend or anything...No men ever come in my house..." Ji Hyo sighed, her shoulders slumped down.

Jong Kook wanted to slap himself. He didn't mean to make her feel bad, he should have chosen his words more carefully.

"Well, I'm a man! Don't you care about how you look in front of me?" Jong Kook asked, laughing and eyeing her intently, while hoping for an answer that would satisfy his curiousity about her perception of him.

"Oppa, you're like my real brother! Of course I don't care about how I look in front of you! You just said it yourself, that I'm always in my pjs when you're here. Anyways, you've already seen my bloated face in the morning before and nothing's worse than that!" Ji Hyo answered, as she busied herself to brushing her teeth in order to avoid his eyes.

What Ji Hyo thought was something along thoses lines: "Aish! Now he probably thinks I'm a slob!" 

She was about to go to the bathroom to rinse when she realised something.

"How did you get in my house?!" Ji Hyo shouted, shocked, toothpaste dripping from to the floor.

"Yah! You're so dirty! Clean that up!" Jong Kook crinkled his nose.

He stood up from the couch and gave her some tissues to wipe her chin.

"You told me the password yesterday: 22222, remember?" Jong Kook continued.

"W-what? Why did I tell you my password?" Ji Hyo asked, puzzled. She didn't remember a single thing that happened the night before.

Jong Kook sighed, he told her the story and left out the Hyun Bin part because he knew she would make fun of him.

"That's why I am here so "early", to take you to a locksmith." Jong Kook told her, while gesturing to the door.

"There's no need for it. If weird people break into my house, I can fight back since I took some self-defense classes before." Ji Hyo replied proudly, while showing him some of her moves.

Jong Kook was not defeated that easily. He HAD to take her to the locksmith or else he would worry to death about her safety. 

"Okay then. I guess you wouldn't mind if I came into your house and barged in whenever I want? Like when you're taking a shower or walking around in your underwear? Or when you're -", Jong Kook snickered, trying to change her mind, while saying nonsensical things.

Ji Hyo cut him off. Jong Kook was glad she did, he started imagining things he shouldn't have.

"-OKAY! OKAY. We'll go change my password..." Ji Hyo rolled her eyes.