Haha, The ert

Running Man Members Kim Jong Kook And Song Ji Hyo Are Dating?

"Hyung, are you close with Ji Hyo?"

Jae Suk always claimed to be friends with a lot of celebrities. From Lee Byung Hun to Infinite's maknae Lee Sung Jong, he had everyone's number in his cellphone. At least, that's what he told Jong Kook and Haha. So Haha assumed he was close to Ji Hyo.

"Ahh..not really...I was going to invite our members to go have a drink after we're done recording so we can get to know everyone better. Why are you curious about Ji Hyo, Dong Hoon?" asked a sly Jae Suk, already knowing the answer.

"You promise you won't tell Ji Hyo?" Haha made Jae Suk swear on his mom.

"I swear! If I tell her, you can call me Grasshopper for the rest of my life" Jae Suk said, as he made a motion of zipping his mouth.

Haha took a deep breath. It hasn't been that long since he broke up with his ex-girlfriend. He thought it would take a long time before being able to open up his heart for another woman. But there he was, already willing to make Ji Hyo as his lover.

"The truth is...I like Ji Hyo. She's just so beautiful... Her big innocent eyes, her silky black hair and let's not forget her toned long legs and her smooth skin and..." Haha could go on and on about why he found Ji Hyo attractive.

"Yah, you sound like a ert!" Jae Suk shouted, a bit too loud. 

Ji Hyo was talking with Jessica, and Jae Suk's sudden outburst made them laugh. They wanted to know why Haha was a ert.

"Haha oppa is a ert?" asked Jessica, giggling with Ji Hyo.

"Uh no, Jae Suk hyung said I sounded like...uh...a parrot! Yeah...a parrot!" quickly answered Haha, as he was nodding his head furiously. That was the best excuse he could come up with on such short notice. He was actually proud of himself for finding something similar to the word "ert" so fast.

"Uh...yes, I said that Dong Hoon sounded like a parrot." Jae Suk repeated, trying hard not to crack up.

"Well, he sure does look like one!" wittily commented Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook and the rest were close by and after hearing their female castmate's comment, they couldn't help but stifle their laughter. They knew that Ji Hyo's strength was not something to be taken lightly, but they didn't know she was so good at counterattacking!

"Nice one, Ji Hyo!" Jae Suk snickered as he high-fived Ji Hyo.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?!" asked Haha, feigning hurt and humiliation.

"I said you reminded me of a parrot...wait, scratch that, you look like a penguin!" replied Ji Hyo, without blinking.

"What?!?" Haha shouted, this time, truly offended. He was slowly starting to get irritated. How could a handsome guy like him be compared to a penguin? 

The Running Man members felt like they were watching a spat between a couple. Kwang Soo even took out his phone and started recording the scene happening in front of him.

"That will be great for the Running Man forums!" he murmured. No one knew he was the president of the Running Man fanclub. He posted pictures and videos under the username of PrinceLKS1985. Most of them were of himself with something along these lines:

"Lee Kwang Soo is so handsome!", "Kwang Soo oppa is an ulzzang ^^" and "Kwang Soo oppa is wayyy hotter than Joong Ki!!".

"You, Song Ji Hyo, you look like...a...a cat!" retorted Haha, realizing his attack was too weak.

"Yes, a cute and irresistable kitten." He actually wanted to say.

"Pft, that's all you've got? I think we know who won this round: Song Ji Hyo!" announced Jae Suk as he grabbed her hand and raised it in the air, like how the referee does for victorious boxers.

Jong Kook never thought Ji Hyo would be such a childish girl. He was surprised at how comfortable she was acting around Haha, even though they just met today. If she was so easy-going around a "stranger", she would definitely be okay being in a love line with him.

"Maybe the Jong Kook-Ji Hyo couple is possible afterall..." He thought to himself.