Beauty and the CEO

Running Man Members Kim Jong Kook And Song Ji Hyo Are Dating?

"Me. Mr. CEO. Me and Mr. CEO." Ji Hyo stared at Kwang Soo. "What the hell?!? Show me where you found that crap!" She shouted, not caring that he was right next to her. 

"If we stay friends any longer, I'll become deaf, noona!" Kwang Soo complained, as he rubbed his ears with one hand and shoved the iPad on her lap with the other.

"Sorry. Forgive me?" She asked, with an apologetic smile and doe eyes.

Kwang Soo ignored her, he wanted to see his noona beg for forgiveness. He had his phone next to him, ready to record the unforgettable moment. It was something that he would surely treasure for the rest of his life and that he would most probably about until he gets sick of it. That's right, Kwang Soo could be pure evil when he wanted to! He was about to talk when Ji Hyo cut him off.

"Okay fine. You know what? I don't have time to wait around for your forgiveness. Show me what the news said about me and my boss or I'll cut you." Ji Hyo was the absolute best at threatening people, she just had a terrorizing aura around her when she wanted it.

 "G-Geez. No need to resort to violence... Here." Kwang Soo mumbled, realizing that he should never ever mess with her in real life. 

"Go get my toothbrush." She ordered, reading the article. Kwang Soo scurried away and came back a few seconds later. He started brushing her teeth as she continued reading.

Tuesday-Through-Sunday Couple? Song Ji Hyo is dating C-JeS' CEO Baek Chang Joo!

Looks like the Monday Boyfriend was really just a monday boyfriend! Yesterday night, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook and Baek Chang Joo have been spotted hanging out at a downtown Seoul restaurant. What looked like a three person gathering, ended up as a date....and a third wheel, poor unfortunate Kim Jong Kook.

"Oh my god. That picture is misleading!" Ji Hyo said, outraged that a photo of her hugging the CEO and Jong Kook looking around uncomfortably was used. The more she read, the angrier she felt. She skipped to the comments section.

Bad idea.

MyHusbandIsGaelly2594: Wow. What a ****! She was toying with Gary oppa's feeling all along! I'm gonna ******* kill that *****!!

Mr.Gaewillalwaysbemine: Who does she think she is?! Gary oppa has always been so caring and sincere with her and that's how that ******* *** repays him?!? She's just a talentless gold digger, why else would she date an ugly man? 

Anti_SongJiHyo: Beauty and the Beast, or in that case, Plastic and the Beast keke ^^

xXDogOfTheSerengetiXx: What's going to happen to the Monday Couple now that Ji Hyo is dating...? If they end the Monday Couple, I don't know about you guys, but I'm not watching anymore!

RunningManJjang: What if she wasn't dating the CEO but Jong Kook instead? She's sitting way closer to him than the CEO...

xXDogOfTheSerengetiXx: Well, doesn't matter who she's dating, be it Jong Kook, Gary or even Kwang Soo, it would ruin the dynamics of the show -.-

And it went on and on, for more than 9 pages.

Kwang Soo, who had been reading over her shoulder, sensed that Ji Hyo was about to have a breakdown. He snatched the iPad away from her and turned it off.

"Stop it. That's enough for today." He said as he slipped the device in his bag. "You should never read the negative comments noona. There are some vicious people out there. Don't take those comments to heart, okay?" Kwang Soo said as he patted her on the shoulder and dragged her to the kitchen. "I'll make you one of my mom's dish that will make you forget about your lousy beginning of the day."

Ji Hyo nodded absentmindedly. Denying her involvement with her CEO would be the first thing to do as soon as they schedule a press conference. She would also come clean about her relationship with Jong Kook. That "scandal" was actually a good thing! She and Jong Kook could go out freely without having to disguise themselves anymore! She had to ask his opinion first; she didn't want to rush things. She was about to call him when her phone rang.

It was Mr.CEO.

"Hello. Yes, I saw the news. It would be a good idea to do a press conference and clear the misunderstanding. Of course. I'd like to make my relationship with Kim Jong Kook public...If that's okay? Yes. I'll ask him first and then I'll call you back. Thank you so much. Goodbye." 

"Looks like everything is turning out well, noona!" Kwang Soo shouted from the kitchen area. He was a master at eavesdropping. "Wit a minute! What about all the hyungs?"

Ji Hyo checked her phone. "Jong Kook oppa told me I could announce our relationship to the medias. But we're going to tell the oppas before the press conference."

"As Shakespeare used to say: All's well that ends well. I never thought I'd get to use that someday!" Kwang Soo chuckled as he scraped the burnt bits from the omelette he was making. "So you and hyung are the new Monday Couple...What happens to the old Monday Couple?"

She suddenly remembered the last comment she read. What was Running Man going without the Monday Couple? It felt like she and Gary broke up all over again: her, wanting to end the loveline on Running Man, the PD persuading her not too, and her eventually giving in. There couldn't be two Monday Couples! She immediately texted back her CEO, telling him to cancel the press conference and simply issue an announcement admitting that they were dating each other.

They, as in the CEO and her. 

Kwang Soo who was reading the text over her shoulder again, threw down the pan on the table and gawked at her.

"What are you doing, noona? I didn't play matchmaker for things to end up like this!"

"I don't want to ruin the show, Kwang Soo-ah. You saw how the ratings plummeted when Haha oppa stopped being his usual playboy self because he was with Byul."

"So what? The fans did eventually get over the fact that Haha hyung had a love life outside of the show! They will do the same for you and hyung!" Kwang Soo argued. "You guys are human, not puppets that do what the audience wants."

"That is exactly what we are! We do what people want to see us do." Ji Hyo replied, knowing too well that what she said was the truth. "Haha only had a loveline with the female guests. I have a loveline with Gary oppa and the SpartAce Couple is not really a romantic pairing, it's a partnership! I would ruin two important staples of the show."

Kwang Soo sat down in front of her and handed her a fork.

"If that's your decision then I won't stop you." Kwang Soo sighed, defeated.

"Standing up is very hard to do...But thank you for respecting my choice, Kwang Soo-ah." Ji Hyo smiled politely, squeezing his hand.

"Anything for you, noona." He said, with a small grin. "Really. Anything for you, noona." He whispered the last part.

Meanwhile, Yoon Hee was at a gossip magazine agency getting paid for the pictures she took last night. So Yeon tried to change her mind and even physically stop her but it was no use. 

"Why are you doing this?" So Yeon asked, subtly deleting the pictures in her phone so that Yoon Hee wouldn't sell them.

"My parents told me to get a job if I wanted money!" She whined as she counted the bills in her hands. "Plus, it's never a bad time to take down Song Ji Hyo. Hate her now, hate her always." She skipped down the stairs, with an uncomfortable So Yeon.