Chapter 37

My feeling is not a bet!

 

Yunho POV

 

I stop the car in front the huge gate of his school. Both of us said nothing. It was an awkward ride since no one said anything. He just keeps staring at the window. The tense is everywhere. It almost makes me suffocated. I take a deep breath slowly.

“Thanks.” He reached his hand toward the door handle. Without even looking at me.

“Jae!” I grabbed his hand causing him to stop. Slowly, he turns his face to look at my face. Our eyes meet. To my surprise, his expression shows nothing. He was so calmed but yet, his eyes is enough to tell me how must he’s hurting. Its break my heart.

"Where’s my good bye kiss?" I’d joke playfully. I lean my face forward and ready to capture his beautiful plump lip but suddenly, he pull away.  I look at him in silent. Waiting him for to say something.

"Sorry." He quickly gets outside of the car leaving me in dump. He walks straight through the gate. I clench my fist out of frustration. What’s exactly is happen between us? Please give me guide already !

 


 

After finish shower, I wear my white shirt and pair of jeans. Without any thought, I grab my car key. The brat Shim Changmin suddenly asked me to meet at our usual places. I mean in the night club. Its fine since there is no point for me to stay at home. Jaejoong is never welcoming me like before. I stop my leg in front of his room. Should I tell him? Did he still care? Damn it! Thousands of thought comes into my minds. So crowded ! But, he suddenly opens the door causing me to froze.

"Yunho?" He looked so shock seeing me in front of his door. This is like deja vu.

"Hi!" I greeted awkwardly.

"Going out?" He eyeing my clothes from head to toe. Well, it's obvious.

"Yeah...Changmin asked me to join them." I answered. He nods slowly his head and looked down.

"I...will be going now." I said and turned around. Suddenly, he grabs my hand making me stop. I stare at him curiously.

"Please take care." He said and retreat his hand. He looked so embarrassed.

"Thank you." I said and walk away.  “Jae, why don’t you stop me?”

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

He's gone. I close the door slowly and walk toward my study table. I pull over my drawer and take out a white card with a pink rose pattern card. It was a picture of us at Bora-Bora Island. Actually, I had prepared this card a day before I saw him and Ara at the mall. With all the things that happened between us, I had always wants him to know I love him. Always. I do realise I almost lose him if I don't so something. Losing him is the last thing I want in this world. I love him so much. Heechul suggested me to make something special for him. And I think I want to write a letter for him. One letter to prove my love toward him. To tell him how important he means to me.

From the moment we became a couple. How our first kiss as lover. And the beautiful moments at the Bora Bora Island. The night I became completely him.

I open the envelope and sit on the chair.

"Yunho -ah...my love,

I know everything was hard for us recently but I just want you to know that I really love you.

The reason I write this letter is because I know I was not good at showing my love openly.

Yunho -ah, you are so special to me and I swear, I don't think I can even live without you by my side. It's already too late. I need you in my life. You are my obsession.

Remember when I said when we are the beach before?

I said I will meet that person and I know he will be the first and the last person I had loved.

And I know that person is definitely you.

Just by seeing you smile is already like a blessing for me and I swear I had never felt so happy when I saw someone smiling before.

When you touch me, when you kiss me and when you make love to me, everything seems like heaven for me.

I love you so much and you are my only happiness and I thought I was your only happiness.

But, then she came back.

She was your first love and I knew she was someone special to you.

And I also know I can push her away from your life because she already being a part of you.

When you said you can't forget her, I'm already expecting it. But, it's still hurt so much!

She is really pretty and she are much better than me.

But I swear I love you more than her, Yunho -ah.

So please....please don't stop loving me.

Please don't ever leave me....

I love you so much, My baby you.”

I didn't realise it but I am already crying. I wipe my tears with my back hand and put back the letter into the envelope before keep it in the drawer.

Whatever happens, I will give this letter to him!

 

 

Yunho pov

 

"What?!!" I yelled in shock after hearing Changmin's words. Eventhough I heard them clearly.

“What’s wrong Yunho? You look like you just saw ghost!” Yoochun curved an evil smirk.

“Please Yunho, it’s almost a year.” Changmin sighed and flashing his infamous casanova smile. I take a deep breath and letting all the words to get in my brain. The bet? Changmin and Yoochun want to end the bet and that’s mean I had to let go off Jae. To tell him that he was just a bet. To destroy our already faded relationship. Hell no!

“Wait guys…” I said.

“Until when? Until you marry with him?” Changmin said sarcastically. I turn to look at Donghae. He says nothing from the start. He was my only hope.

“You have to end this bet, Yunho.” He said firmly. My eyes widen in shock. Even him.

“What? You know I -!” I stopped as I notice Changmin and Yoochun presence.  Donghae raised one of his eyebrows.

“You what?” Changmin asked while my mouth is frozen.

"What's the matter, Yunho? Don't tell me the Almighty Jung Yunho fall in love with his Nanny's maid."Yoochun smirked sarcastically.

"Of course I'm not!!" Without I’m realising, I was already denying it. No way...damn it! How could you Donghae?! I thought you are my bestfriend.

"Then, it's settle. We should end it the day after tomorrow. Bring him here." Changmin said. No…No...I almost got heart attack.

"Guys...you know my mom right? Jaejoong is her diamond. Bring him to here?" I just can't. This place? Mom? Jae? I'm almost going crazy.

“Then, what if we come to your house?” Changmin suggested making me froze. My mouth says nothing as I lose the words. Everything was too hard for me.

 


 

 

Jae POV

 

"Jae, is everything okay?" Heechul caress my back smoothly. I put a slight smile. He and Yoona already knew everything about me and Yunho and they are so concern for me. My friends...I glad I met both of you.

"I swear I will kill him if I was you, Jae!!" Heechul hissed. He already hates Yunho so much.

"Heechul! Don't say like that!" Yoona snapped. Heechul let out a heavy sigh.

"I love him." I said firmly.

"We know that, Jae." Yoona said. She is a very mature and understanding girl.

"So, what are you gonna do right now Jae? You just want to keep silent while he make out with his first lover behind you?!" Heechul mocked angrily.

"He said he really loves me and he don't want to break up with me." I said, not fully confident with my own words.

"Oh well, did you really believe him? Tell me, Jaejoong -ah!! If he really loves you, he will never make out with his ex behind you!" Heechul hissed. He looked so mad. I keep silent. Obviously, Heechul was right.

"I just want to say one thing, Jae. If he really loves you, you will be his first priority and your feeling is ultimately important to him!!" Heechul snapped and walk away leaving me and Yoona.

"Jae -ah..." Yoona pats my shoulder. I say nothing. Everything Heechul said is right. No one can deny it.

 

 

"Welcome back, you two!!" Aunty yelled happily as we stepped inside the house. She looks more hyper today.

"Mom..." Yunho whined and walk toward his room. I can tell he was not in the mood. He didn’t said nothing since this evening and it makes me curious what’s going on in his mind.

"Wait Yunho! Mom wants to tell something! A big news" Aunty said excitedly.

"Tonight we are gonna have a dinner together." She squeals excitedly.

"I'm not interested." Yunho blurted. Recently, he rarely has a dinner together with us.

"No, you have to! Because mom and dad have a news to tell you two." Aunty said sternly.

"Whatever." Yunho snorted and walk toward his room.

"Jaejoong -ah, you heard me right? Now, please take a bath and relax your body first before coming down here." She turned to look at me.

"Okay." I smiled and walk toward my room. Somehow, I did wonder what did she want to tell us?

 

 

"Whoah...what's so special about tonight?" Yunho eyes widen seeing all the delicious foods on the table. He seems excited and I can't help but smile seeing his adorable side.

"I'm gonna eat all of these now!" He reached his hand but suddenly Aunty hit his hand causing him to stop.

"Mom, this is dinner! Of course we are gonna eat these!" He whined but reluctantly pulled away his hand after seeing Aunty furious glare.

"Listen here, mom and dad have something to tell first!" She said sternly making Yunho stop.

"I'm hearing." Yunho sighed, not interested.

"Okay." Aunty takes a deep breath. She seems really serious.

“Tomorrow, mom and dad have to go somewhere and we may be there for a while. It is a long-time business and we just can promise when to come back." She uttered.

"A work?" Yunho asked. She seems startle for a while.

"Of course it's about work, Yunho -ah!!" Uncle immediately answered for her.

"Well...I don't have any problem with that." Yunho blurted casually. He probably being used to this situation.

"Shut up Yunho!" Aunty snapped. She turns to look at me. Her eyes become soften somehow.

"Jae...are you okay with that? I am so sorry to leave you alone with Yunho. We should have a nice outing since you are will be having a school holiday for 10 days." She apologised sadly.

"It's okay Aunty, you don't have to worry." I said. The truth is I really forgot about the holiday. It’s all because of Yunho.

"I will take a great care of him."Yunho interrupted. I can feel my heart is beating faster his words. There it all again. Yunho always manage to makes me feel special.

"Mom will never believe that!" She snapped loudly.

"Jae...just call me if you Yunho ever abandoned you." She suddenly turned to look at Uncle.

"Oh Jae, we had bought you a new handphone because we think that it might be useful for you." He put the handphone in front of me. It was the latest brand and I bet it must be so expensive.

"Uncle, you don't have to..." I said, feeling really guilty.

"No Jae. Please take it, I mean it." Aunty said firmly. I slowly take it.

"Thank you." I said causing both Aunty and Uncle to smile.

"Oh...I feel so relief now..." Aunty sighed dramatically.

"Mom, you are not leaving Jae with random criminal but your own blood-related son." He snorted.

"That's makes me more afraid! I know you well Yunho -ah...you will abandoned him alone! And Jae will be alone in this house. For God sake, it's 10 days holidays!" She snapped. Yunho rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Jae...if Yunho ever abandon you and leave you alone in the house, just call us okay?" She asked. I smile and nod my head slowly.

"And one more thing." She added. Suddenly, she looked so happy.

"If...if...Yunho are going out with Ara and leave you alone..." She continues slowly.

"Mom!" Yunho snapped while I just look down.

"Just call the other guy before, okay?" She suddenly winked, shocking me.

"What? Who’s guy?!" Yunho asked. His tone changed abruptly while my mouth was froze.

"He was so handsome and I am so sure he must like Jae so much. OMG, Mom can tell by just looking at the way he looked at Jae." She was squealing happily. Oh crap, Siwon?

"Who's boy, mom?" Yunho hissed while his eyes darkened.

"Shut up Yunho! So, who's that boy Jae? The one we met when we come to watch Yunho’s game before?" She asked eagerly. I gulp my saliva down.

"It's...Siwon. My school’s mate." I answered slowly contrasting with my heart that is beating really fast. Why do I feel scare?

"What? You met him?!" Yunho glared at me causing me to froze, helpless.

"Yunho?! Mom doesn’t see any wrong with Jae is meeting that boy. He was so nice and polite. Mom sure he will gonna take a great care of Jae if they become a lover." She continued happily and I swear I just want to get out of here.

"No!" Yunho suddenly burst out!

"What wrong with you, Yunho?! Jae can be lover with anyone he wants. Jae is nice, beautiful and polite and mom is pretty sure there are many guys outside take interest of him. Owh...mom is really scared when mom saw your colleges were practically hitting on Jae before!!" She said. Oh, please stop Aunty.

"What?! What are they doing?!" Yunho asked curiously. He looked really mad right now and it really makes me scared.

"They tried to tackle Jae and luckily, mom is there with him. Owh...our Jae is so famous out there." She grinned widely. I'm begging you to stop aunty.

"Aunty!" I snapped, it's enough.

"Woah...our Jae is shy." She teased while his lip smiling widely.

 

 

"Is that true?!!" I was jumped in surprise when suddenly Yunho barged inside my room.

"Yunho?!" I gasped in horror seeing his furious face. It must because of the talk before. Yunho closed the door harshly and locked it. I gulp down.

"Tell me, is that what Mom's said is true?!" He hissed through his gritted teeth.

"Yes." I nod my head bluntly.

" no!!" He cursed and clench on his fist tightly.

"We just accidentally met at that day!! It's not like we are going out together behind you!!" I defended. So, he can casually going out with Ara but I can't meet my friends?! He looked startle for a while but then rubs his temple. I know he was trying to calm down his rage.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked ever slowly.

"I don't think it is important." I said and walk toward my bed.

"Don't try to run away!!" He grabbed my arm, forcing me to face him.

"Yunho, it's hurt!" I whined while trying to push his arm away.

"Sorry..." His eyes become soften and slowly pulled away his hand.

"Why he was there?" He continued.

"His step brother is a captain of enemy's team." I explained.

"Seunghyun?" He asked and I was surprise to see his jaw tighten. Suddenly, he looked so mad.

"I...don't know." I said. I swear I know nothing about Siwon.

"So, he is his step brother?" He breathes heavily, sending shiver to my body.

"Yunho, I don't know! What wrong with you?" I asked panicked. He is scaring me.

"Can you see he just want to you?!! He was the same as his brother?!!" He shouted loudly making me startle. Suddenly, it struck me. It all makes sense.

"No!! He's not like that and I'm not like Ara!!" I snapped back. He freezes at my words.

"Don't involve her in this situation. This is between me and you!" He raised his voice.

"Why can't I speak her name?! I am not the one who cheated on you!!" I said but to my surprise, he already lifted his hand on the air. He was ready to slap me.

"Yunho -ah..." My body was trembling violently. He was shock and quickly retreat back his hand while I fall down on the floor.

"Jae! Baby, I'm really sorry. I don't mean..." He knee down beside me.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"Jae..." He called again.

"Just go away, Jung Yunho!! I don't want to see your face!!" I shouted while my tears fall shamelessly rolling down my cheek.

"I'm...so sorry. I really don't mean to hit you. I am so sorry." He apologised and slowly walks away outside my room leaving me crying in despair.

Jung Yunho. How could you? When will you stop?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update. thank you so much for reading and please kindly forgive me for any mistakes. Since English is not my first language.

hope u enjoy it :D