Chapter 10

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Oh my God, how am I gonna ask him? Oh Lord, please help me! I was so shocked when I was wake up on his bed this morning and to my surprise he was beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist. Fortunately, I was still in my clothes but did something happen? I remember I was crying on his bed but I totally didn't expected I will fall asleep on his bed. I really want to make sure that nothing happened!

"Err...Yunho -ah..." I uttered, gulping my saliva down my throat.

"Yes, Jae." He asked, turn to look at me.

"Did...did...something happened last night?" I asked and I can see he was a bit shocked with my question but then, his lip curved a smile.

"Something? You mean?" He asked bluntly causing me to blush. I don't know if he was serious or joking.

"I mean...we did sleep together last night." I quickly looked down.

"Well, you are really something last night." He said causing my eyes to open widely.

"What do you mean, Yunho? What happened?" I asked in panic. Oh no, did I already lose my ity?

"You..." He said.

"What?" I asked in horror.

"You jumped on me while you slept." He said, shocking me.

"Jumped?" I asked, still do not understand.

"Well, you practically move closer to me and snuggle against my chest. You even asked me to hug you back." He said causing my jaw to drop.

"I did that?" I asked in full embarrassment. Oh my God!

"Yup, baby. You are so adorable last night." Yunho winked at me.

"Stop that! Oh my goodness..." I hide my face with my palm. I can feel my cheek went red and hot. Suddenly I heard him laugh causing me to look at him.

"So cute." He reach his left hand and pinched my cheek.

"Aww, why is everyone love to pinch my cheek?!" I snapped but he laugh louder.

 

 

Yunho POV

 

"Yunho, just stop okay?!" I stare at Changmin in wonder. What the hell with him? What did I do and how dare him to disturb me when I was practically dreaming about my slept with Jaejoong last night?

"Just stop okay! Stop grinning like an idiot! You look like you just eat my Hawaiian Chicken pizza!" He snapped surprising me. When did I grinning like an idiot?

"I don't! And I don't like your Hawaiian Chicken pizza!" I snapped back and he let out a heavy sigh.

"Yes, you are Yunho." Donghae snorted, stirring his juice in the glass.

"Mind tells me what's happened? I would love to hear it." Yoochun interrupt, smiling widely.

"Guys..." I whined, still not understand.

"Wonder what Jaejoong had done..." Donghae blurted, shocking me. How did he know?

"Guys, what is wrong with you?!" I snapped.

"No. The wrong one is you, lover boy." Yoochun grinned causing my jaw to drop in horror.

"Guys, you are crazy okay!?" I faked a laugh but I immediately stop my laugh as I saw their serious expression.

"Totally crazy!" I shake my head, getting frustrated with them.

"No Yunho, you are the crazy one! Don't you realise it almost two ing weeks we made the bet and yet you still haven't makes Jaejoong fall in love you but instead you are smiling like a crazy person here?!" Yoochun speak up causing me to startle. I didn't even realise it's already been two weeks. How can times fly so fast?

"Yunho..." Donghae patted my shoulder.

"No guys, I don't love him!" I blurted confidently. They stare at me silently.

"I mean it! I will prove to you that I didn't love him and I will win this bet!" I continued determinedly. I was confused. What's wrong with me?

"Just wait for it! Just wait!" I said and walk away leaving them in blank.

Oh hell, what is the ing wrong with me??? I don't know why I suddenly get irritated. There is no way...no way I will fall in love Jaejoong! He is the poor village boy and not hot like Tiffany! No way! I will show them who is Jung Yunho!!

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

"Jae, is everything okay? You seem spacing out." Yoona asked and looked at me in concern.

"Ah, nothing! Everything is okay." I nodded my head vigorously. There is no way I will tell them that I just slept with Yunho together on his bed, no way!

"Jae...just tell me! Did Yunho do something to you?" Heechul snorted, casually staring at his pink painted nails.

"What? No!" I immediately replied.

"Tchh... so boring. I thought you already slept together." He blurted, shocking me.

"Heechul!" Both Yoona and I yelled simultaneously.

"Jae, just tell me if he ever touch me and I will give my flying kick to him!" Yoona said sternly. She sure dislikes Yunho so much.

"No Yoona. He didn't do anything to me." I tried to calm her down. Actually it was me who did that! I still can't get over the things Yunho told me this morning.

"Honestly....he is a very nice man." I said and Heechul looked at me, grinning widely.

"So the little red riding hood finally falls over his wolf." He said causing me to blush a bit.

"It's not like that!" I snapped quickly.

"It just...he was so sincere. I really love being friend with him." I uttered.

"So sweet..." Heechul nudged me with his elbow playfully.

"Heechul, please...there's nothing like that." I said but keep grinning by himself.

"Jae, you know what. I have nothing against your friendship but please, be careful and tell me straight away if he ever done something bad to you." She said seriously. Suddenly, she looked like an older sister to me.

"Thank you, Yoona -ah..." I smiled.

 

It's him! I couldn't help but smile as soon as I spot his car in front of main gate.

"The prince is coming..." Heechul teased causing me to automatically look away. Oh gosh, Heechul is no noisy.

"Hi..." Yunho coming closer and greet us.

"Hi!!" Heechul abruptly greeted back, flashing his wide smile.

"Hi." Yoona greeted. I can see she was not interested.

"Sorry guys, I'm taking him with me." He said causing me to blush.

"Anytime!" Heechul blurted and I immediately shot him a glare.

"Thanks. Jae, say bye to your friends." He said.

"Bye guys, see -" My words were cut off when suddenly Yunho drag me to his car.

"Yunho, what is wrong with you?" I asked, a bit mad with his sudden action. Luckily, his car is not far away.

"Don't be mad, baby. I just wanna hold your hand. I always saw that guy hold your hand and I was a bit jealous." He blurted making me blush.

"I'm not your baby." I quickly turn to look at the window. He didn't reply but I can see he was smiling.

 


 

"Tuk! Tuk!" I flinched in shock when suddenly my door room was knocked repeatedly. Who is that? I pouted a bit, that person was disturbing me. I am currently watching the TVXQ's collection Yunho bought for me.

"Yunho?!" I was surprise to see him in front of my door. He was wearing blank tank top with short pants, showing so much skin.

"Hi!" He greeted cheerfully.

"What are you doing here?" I stare at him in wonder.

"I'm boring." He casually walks into my room and bounce on my bed. I turn to look at him but he just smile. I let out a heavy sigh and close the door.

"What are you watching?" He looks at my laptop screen.

"TVXQ." I replied and sit beside him, press the play button and letting the video playing again. He joins me together.

"Hmm...what's so great about them? They only know how to sing and dance." He mocked.

"Don't ever belittle them!" I shot him a fierce glare causing him to raise his hand.

 

"Sorry..." He apologised cutely causing me to smile.

"I really love them especially Uknow. He was so handsome." I said but he suddenly keeps quiet. Suddenly, he pulled me against his built chest from behind.

"Yunho? What are you doing? Let me go!" I struggle to release from his grip was he was too strong.

"Ssshhh...let's watch together." He hushed me and I can't help but keep quiet in his embrace. He gently put his chin on my shoulder and looks at the screen. I really can't stay focus with my heart beat that's beating wildly against my chest.

"Jae, just relax." He whispered smoothly and I don't know what kind of magic he did when my heart beat suddenly went normal. He always have power to makes me lose at his words. I take a deep breath and lean my back against his built chest, trying to be comfortable and it was success.

"Jae..." He called.

"Yes?" I replied back.

"Tell me." He requested.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Who is more handsome? Me or that Uknow?" He asked causing me to smile.

"Of course it Uknow!" I replied confidently and he went silence.

"Then, what do you like about me?" He asked, shocking me. But then, I smile.

"I like your sincerely and your determinedly spirit to be friend with me." I answered and looked down at my finger, playing with them.

"Really?" Yunho's finger is joining my finger, playing with them gently. I was never imagined of this kind of situation. Being in someone else’s embrace.

"Yunho -ah...you should go to your room." I requested, unable to stay quiet anymore.

"What if I don't want?" He tightens his hand around my waist. Suddenly, he buried his face against my shoulder causing me to moan. Oh gosh, what kind of sound is that? I don't even know myself anymore!

"You are so sensitive." He whispered smoothly and I can feel my skin burning under his lip and hot breath.

"Yunho -ah..." I plead.

"Jae please...let stay like this for a while." He pleads and I keep silence. He really has that power, the power to make me lose at his every command.

And that night, we end up slept together once again.

 

 

Yunho POV

 

I can't help but smiling like an idiot, remembering about our memory last night. We were watching the video with him in my embrace. And once again, he was sleeping in my embrace. Oh Jae, you will be mine soon. Suddenly, my phone is ringing surprising me. Oh mom, I look at the screen.

"Mom, why did called me? I was in the lecture." I whined dramatically even though I was not in the class.

"What? I'm not lying mom. Yes, it is Changmin's voice. Alright mom, I admit I was not in the class, so what's up?" I let out a heavy sigh. She knew me so well.

"Outstation? So, you and dad are not being at home this night?!" I grinned widely. Oh gosh, this is so great!

"No mom! I will take care of Jaejoong, I promise!" I said confidently.

"Okay mom! Take care, bye!" I hang up the phone and smiling happily. I turn to look at my friends and they all looked curious with my action.

"Guys, I'm going to make Jaejoong be mine tonight!" I said confidently.

"Are you serious?" Donghae asked.

"Yup!" I answer proudly. Yeah...I was so sure he already falls in love with me.

 

"Jae." I called his name causing him to look at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Mom and dad are not at home tonight. They have outside meeting maybe for three days." I said, pretend to be sad.

"Really?!" He asked me in shock.

"Yup, so it was only us." I replied and he suddenly looked down.

"Why? You hate being alone with me?!" I pouted.

"No, it's not like that!!" He immediately denied causing me to smirk.

 

"I was just joking baby." I said and take his hand toward my mouth, kissing it tenderly. He abruptly pulled away his hand and look at me in horror.

"What?!" I asked him innocently.

"You...you just...what are you doing?" He stuttered, probably in real shock.

"Kissing your hand." I replied bluntly.

"You...you shouldn't -" He was cut off when I stopped the car. We are finally reached at home.

"Jae, cook a dinner for me. I was so hungry." I walk toward my room casually.

"So bossy." I heard him mumbled cutely.

 

I walk downstairs and heading to the kitchen. There he was, stirring something in the pot. I smiled when my nose caught the smell of something nice and delicious. I turn to look at the dining table and saw fish stew, salad and many mores that makes my stomach growled. I steps slowly toward him and stand behind him. Fortunately, he is still not noticing my presence. I smiled and wrap my arm around his waist causing him to jump in shock.

"Yunho! What are you doing?!" He asked.

"I just want to see you cook." I replied and put my chin on his shoulder. Nowadays, he never protests when I did hold him.

"You should just wait at the table." He said.

"But, it was so boring!" I whined and he sighed. He continued stirring the soup and letting me embrace him. After that, he turns off the stove and turn around forcing me to pull away my hand.

"It's finish. Go wait at the table and I will come in minute." He said and I walk to table, taking a seat. Then, he comes with a bowl on his hand. Gently, he put it on the table.

"Enjoy it." He said and to my surprise, he walks away leaving me alone.

"Wait, where are you going?" I pulled his wrist and stares at him in wonder.

"Yunho, I don't feel hungry." He replied.

"No, you have to stay with me and eat together with me." I said sternly and he sighed. I smiled when he takes a seat beside me.

"Hmm...it's delicious. You are never fail impress me." I praise and he blush cutely.

 

After finish eats, Jaejoong starts cleaning up the table. He brings all the dirty plates into the sink, intend to wash them. I came behind him and buried my face against his nape.

"Just leave them." I whisper.

"Yunho..." He whined but I force his body to turn around, facing me. He looked surprise with my action.

"Just leave them. I have something special for you.” I said. He seems hesitated for a while.

“Jae…” I plead and he eventually nods his head slowly.

“Thank you!!” I kiss his cheek and walk away leaving him in shock.

Just you wait, Jae. You will be mine tonight and I will win the bet!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys ~~~ 

Enjoy it :))

Sorry for any mistake XD