Chapter 13

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I hate him! I hate him! He said he loves me but why did he have a with another girl? Is that mean he was lying to me? Stupid Yunho!

Suddenly, I feel someone nudged my body and I turn to look at Heechul. Heechul pointed to the teacher in front and I looked up. She and the whole class are practically looking at me. Oh gosh, this is the second time.

"Are your mind still in this class?" She asked me sternly. I was unable to form any words.

"Actually, he was feeling bad since yesterday. But, he insist going to school because he doesn't want to skip class." Heechul suddenly interrupt, dramatically. I look at him in shock.

"Oh really?" She turns to look at me and I nodded my head slowly. God, Nanny please forgive me for lying.

"Oh Jaejoong, you should go to sick room and take a rest. And don’t worries about the class, Heechul can cover up for you, right Heechul?" She looked at Heechul.

"Err...sorry Miss, but can I assist him toward the sick room? Since he was new student, I bet he still doesn't know where is sick room. Well, this school is too big. I don't want him to get lost and fall on the ground alone by himself. So that, the last thing we know is his death, found by a gardener." Heechul explained causing everyone to gasp.

"Err..okay, you can go." She uttered a bit surprise with Heechul's words. Heechul winked at me and drag my hand, lead us to the sick room.

 

"Tell me!" He push me into the bed harshly causing me to stumble on the bed.

"Heechul!" I yelled in shock as he sits on the chair near the bed.

"Did Yunho was too harsh for you since it was your first time?!" He asked causing my eyes widens in shock.

"What? No!" I blurted. Then, I looked down remember about our fight last night.

"Jae, don't be shy. Just tell me." Heechul demanded.

"No Heechul! He has with another girl!" I yelled causing Heechul to startle. I can feel the tears surfacing over my eyes and I keep looking down.

"Jae...I'm sorry. Are you okay, honey?" He takes my hand and squeezed it gently.

"Why he do that? He said he love me..." I uttered and the tears finally fall down from my eyes.

"Oh gosh, Jae!" Heechul gasp beside me. He holds my face in his palm and wipes my tears with his thumb.

"He said that?!" He asked, still surprise. I nodded my head gently and he let go off my face, clenching his chest tightly.

"Heechul, are you okay?" I asked in panic seeing his action.

"Opps sorry, I just recover from heart attack." He said and turns to look at me, seriously.

"When did he say that and what did you replied?" He asked sternly. I take a deep breath and start to tell everything. I need to tell someone and Heechul is the best choice since I know Yoona hate Yunho.

 

"This bad Jae...so bad!" Heechul uttered as I finish told him.

"Why?" I asked, looking at him weirdly.

"Why?! The only thing why is why you reject him?!" He asked. I looked down.

"I...don't know...I don’t' know about my true feeling." I said.

"Of course you love him!!" He blurted, startle me. I stay silent, unable to say anything.

"We can't be a lover." I blurted, remembering about his parents.

"Jae...I understand but this your life. Your own feeling and Yunho's feeling. He love you and he can't continue this friendship with you as long as he have that feeling." Heechul explained.

"But he has with other girl!" I snapped, suddenly get mad.

"Of course he did because he can't stand when your reject him. He was depressed and broken. And he chooses that way to overcome his feeling. In the first place, you shouldn't be mad at him." Heechul said.

"But...I...was…" I lose my words.

"Jealous!" Heechul blurted.

"I don't!" I argued.

"Yes, you are! You are mad and jealous when you know he has with other woman. That's because you have feeling for him." He explained causing me to keep quiet.

"What should I do? I don't want to lose him." I asked.

"Go on for him. Tell him you love him." Heechul suggested and I looked back at him in shock. He just nodded his head and winked at me.

 


 

 

As before, we didn't talk anything in the car or even when we reach inside the house. He practically went toward his room, ignored me. Heechul was right, I must do something. I prepare dinner for us and went to call him as soon as I finished the dishes. I went inside his room and there he was, ready to go out. He stops styling his hair when he notice me. Then, he turns around grabbing his car key. He walks passing me, straight towards the door. He reach the knob.

"Don't go!" I don't ever realise but here I am, wrapping my arm around his waist and stopping his body from going forward. He seems surprise with my action.

"Jae..." He uttered.

"Don't go. Stay with me." I plead while he keeps silence.

"Why? Why should I stay with you when you don't ever love me?" He asked and this time, it was me who keep silence. He let out a chuckle and intends to pry my hand from his wait but I hold tighten.

"Let go off me." He said but I stay still.

"Jae!!" He shouted, he was already getting mad.

"I love you." I blurted against his back causing him to shock. His body went frozen.

"I really love you. Don't leave me." I was already sobbing against his back, wetting his T-shirt. He turns around, forcing me to release his waist. I looked down and play with my fingers. Then, my face was lifted up by his finger at my chin. He stares at me and his gaze was tender and gently.

"What did you said?" He asked. I stare at his face.

"I...love you. You may not believe me but I really love you. I was confused with my own feeling and I realise I was jealous yesterday's night. Then, I know I really love you and doesn't want to lose you." I explained. Suddenly, I was pulled against his body.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! I love you too Jae!" He said and he seems so happy. I smiles and wrap my arm around his back. Maybe Heechul was right. This is about our own feeling.

 

He pulled away from my body and stares at my face. He holds my face with his palm and caress my cheek gently.

"Can I...kiss you?" He asked causing me to startle. I nodded my head gently and he lean forward. He stops, letting our lip ghosting over each other. I closed my eyes in anticipated. Then, he mashed our lip together. At first, I was a bit shock but eventually, I tangled my hand over his hair. He was nibbling and my lower lip gently. It feels moist and my body feel so hot. Without realise, I return back his kiss and I was surprise since it was my first kiss. But, he eases me with his move and eventually, our kiss getting more passionate. His hair is already messing under my hand. Suddenly, he lifts both of my leg and wrapping it around his waist. I gasp in shock and pulled away. But, he mashing our lip once again and keeps kissing me eagerly. My eyes open widely in surprise when suddenly I was bounce on his bed with him on top of me, still kissing me. Then, he start stuck his tongue inside my mouth, playing with my tongue. Instantly, I turn away causing him to pull away. I stare at him as both of us panted for air to breathe. Both our lips were wet and swollen.

"We should go and eat dinner." I said hardly, trying to relax my heart beat.

"But, I was hungry for something else." He smirked and buried his face against my neck, kissing and the skin over there sensually.

"Yunho, stop!" I moaned and push him away. He looked at me.

"I am still not ready." I blush and looked away.

"Sorry...got carried away." He apologised and get up from my body. I follow him and get up from his bed.

"Dinner?" I asked.

"Sure!" He smiled and jumped off his bed.

 

 

Yunho POV

 

I was so happy! Whether it was I was now officially won the bet or because Jaejoong loves me, I was really don't know. The only thing I was sure is I was so happy.

"Hey." He called and I look at him.

"Sorry..." I apologise and open up my mouth. I force him to feed me and now, he was sitting on my lap, feeding me.

"Wow, you had finished it." He states happily as I finish the dishes on the table.

"How can I? Your cooks are so delicious." I praise and he was blushing cutely.

"So cute." I said and he looks at me.

"Stop teasing me." He said and get up from my lap. I watch him as he collect all the dirty plates and drop them into the sink. Why didn't I realise he was indeed beautiful?

"What are you watching at?" He stares at me, hand already on his hip.

"Nothing. Be quick." I stand up and squeeze his hand hip before going toward my room. I can see he was blushing from the corner of my eyes. Oh gosh, he is really shy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys ~~~
 

How is it? I'm sorry because I was still not able to do it nicely since it was my first fic.

But I really hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for reading it and sorry for any mistakes XD