Chapter 36

My feeling is not a bet!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Aish, what am I doing right now?! I can’t help but keep thinking about our encounter yesterday and I lost focus in the class. Stupid Jaejoong, can you just accept the fact that Yunho loves Ara?! She is his first love and you just a REPLACEMENT!! You can't blame him neither Ara! You are the one who get in between them. I splash the water all over my face, I need to get away from those thought! I need to refresh my crowded mind.

"Honey, what are you doing?" Heechul seems surprised to see my actions. I wipe my face with the handkerchief.

"Washing my face." I replied shortly.

"Of course I am not blind, Jae. But it will ruin your BB cream." He snorted.

"I never wear it." I answered and dry out my hand. He follow me get outside the toilet.

"Jae, what's wrong?" He asked sternly. I can sense he was concern by the tone of his voice.

“Nothing.” I shake my head lightly. I’m just need to get out from that issue. No one can help me. This is my own problem.

"No, tell me." He demanded fiercely while his hand already wrapping around my waist. I let out a heavy sigh and take a seat on the one of the bench near. No one can stop him. What he want, he get. This is Kim Heechul. He takes a sit beside me.

"Yunho loves Ara." I blurted heavily. I hurt so much every time I said her name.

"What?! Are you ing serious?!" He yelled in shock. I shot him a glare.

"Opps, sorry for cursing but is that true? I mean, he did tell you that he love Ara?!" He asked anxiously while his beautiful eyes open up widely.

"No, he didn't said that. He said he can't let go off Ara from his life." I explained.

"Of course, she is his first love." Heechul said. I keep silence. No need to remind me.

"They slept together." I continue. I don’t know why but I feel nothing. Neither sad nor mad.  I feel numb and empty.

"Oh my goodness, is that really true?!" He gasped in shock. I nod my head slowly.

"Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear that." He pulled me into a hug and caress my back smoothly. And this time, I feel ease. Like half of my burden was gone.

"What should I do, Heechul?" I asked against his shoulder. I’m already tired and clueless.

"Do you love him?" He asked emotionlessly.

"Too much." I admitted almost whispering.

"Then, fight for him." He said making me gulp down.

“What if…what if I lose? What if Yunho leave me? What if Ara win? Wha-!” I blurted anxiously with hoarse voice. I just can’t imagine my life without Yunho.

“Jae!” Heechul push me away and cup my face.

“Don’t be like this stupid!” He raises his voice making me startle.

“You are my friend right?” He asked and I nodded bluntly.

“Then, don’t ever you dare crying infront of me. Understand?!” He burst out.

“Heechul…” I whispered motionlessly. This is not Kim Heechul.

“I’m sorry. I got carried away.” He fakes a smile and turn around. I swear I just saw tear.

“Kim Jaejoong!” He stands up and look at me, showing his usual smile but obviously it’s fake.

“Fight for him. Do not being like this. Just fight for your right and happiness!” He said sternly while I said nothing. Heechul really surprise me with his sudden behaviour

 


 

Yunho POV

 

I stare motionlessly in front of his door. Blankly staring at the beautifully wooden pattern of the door. For over 20 years old I live in this house, not even once I had notice it.

“Yunho?” Mom’s voice were shocking the hell out of me.

“Mom!” I shouted while looking at her clueless face.

“What are you doing there?” She asked curiously. Oh crap, what should I said?

“I…I want to meet Jaejoong. I promised him to teach his Biology.” I lied nervously.

Since when I can do biology? Mom shot me a glare.

“You are never smart in Biology.” She said bluntly.

“Math mom! I mean math!” I said fiercely. Well, it’s my pride.

“Okay then.” Mom gives up.

“Do you want mom to bring snack and drinks?” She asked. Oh mom, can you just leave?

“No. And please, don’t disturb us.” I said seriously.

“Oh ok. Goodnight dear.” She finally leaves. I let out a heavy sigh.

“Aunty?” Jaejoong’s face suddenly popped out from the inside. His big eyes are wandering around, looking so adorable. His eyes widen seeing me in front of his door.

“Mom already left.” I smile and he looked away.

“Ah yea…good night.” He said and push the door but I hold it with my arm. He looked up.

“Can I come inside?” I asked almost whispering. This is the first time I had asking permission inside my own house. Jae, you are really something.

“It’s late.” He said and I can sense the nervousness in his voice. Okay, I’m give up.

“Just let me in!” I hissed causing him to sigh. He needs it to be harsh.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at his study table but I can't see it clearly.

"Nothing." He quickly ran to his table and pack in his accessories.

"Why?" He asked. I put a smile and take his beautiful hand.

"I miss you so much." I kiss his hand tenderly. He quickly looked away. I smirked, knowing so well his favourite. I bring him to sit on his bed and sit beside him.

"How's school?" I asked, finding topic to talk. It’s ing awkward and I swear hell is better.

"As usual." He replied shortly, looking down. I tilted his face to turn at me. Our eyes meet but his expression show nothing. I miss the moment I had always see happiness in his eyes. My eyes caught those red plump lips that make me going crazy. I leaned forward.

"It's late." He was stopping me. He pulled away and looked away making me irritated.

“You should go to your room." He stands up and turned around.

"Why? Why now? Why don’t you push me away when we had before?” I burst out causing him to stare at me. I take a deep breath and wrapping my arm around his petite waist. Did he getting thinner?

"I miss you so much....very much..." I nuzzle his nape with my nose. His scent...I was craving for it. I was craving for him. I’m really going insane.

"Yunho -ah..." He pleads. I pulled away and turn his body around. I can’t stand anymore.

"You are mine Jaejoong -ah! Don't ever think of avoiding me or pushing me away. Don't ever!" I said firmly and lean forward. He reluctantly returns my kiss. Our session ended up with him sleeping soundly in my embrace. I tighten my embrace and kiss his white shoulder smoothly. It’s totally different. It feels like I am the only one.

“Why Jae?”  I chanted in my mind.

“Please don’t treat me like this. I can’t afford it.” I buried my face into his raven hair. Why everything are so complicated?

 


 

"Why are you still here?" Donghae suddenly popped out in front of me. I said nothing and keep throwing the ball into the net. Some of them went out of the net. This is bad. The tournament is just around the corner.

"Jaejoong asked me not to fetch him today. He will back home with Heechul because they have a little business." I answered emotionlessly. Eventho it’s hard, but I don’t want to control him. With all the things that happened between us, I believe he needs his own space. And maybe from me.

"Wow, it's weird that you let him go..." Donghae exclaimed shockingly.

"I have to." I let out a sigh.

"You look sad." He said.

"Am I?" I force a smile and turn to look at him.

"Obviously." He snorted bluntly. I let out a laugh. Donghae never disappointed me.

"So where did Heechul and Jaejoong go?" He asked.

"I don't know." I sighed. I really want to know but I just can’t.

"Hmm...something is up." He suddenly said.

"What?" I look at him weirdly.

"Nothing. See you tomorrow." He walked away leaving me in dumb. It's already late, I should go home now. I walk toward my car and press the alarm.

"Yunho -ah!!" I turned around to see Ara was standing behind me. Why did she here?

"Are you going back now?" She asked cutely.

"Yes." I nod my head.

"Let's go to shopping." She asked making me startle.

"We were rarely going out together. I miss going shopping with you." She pouted adorably.

"Okay, get in the car." I smiled. See, I can't even refuse her.

 


 

Ara POV

 

Well, I know I am genius. Good job Donghae. This is first time you had ever doing the right thing. Because of Donghae, I know Yunho and Jaejoong were having a conflict ( not my fault ) and he is not going to fetch Jaejoong today. And bang, this is my chance ! Yunho –ah, you will be mine. Just wait a little. We stopped in front of the huge mall (my favourite) and my eyes caught a few of people were looking at us with a jealous expression. I know, my boyfriend to be is so hot and rich. Without wasting any time, I latched my hand around Yunho's arm. He looked at me in shock.

"I am afraid if you are gonna run away from me." I said causing him to laugh. Yunho –ah, I know it so well that you have fallen over me. We get in the mall and I was very happy with the attention I get from people all around. We get in the clothes shop. As usual, I always ask Yunho opinion before buying any dress. He didn't complain but treating me well.

Suddenly, my eyes spot the familiar figure that I hate so much. Jaejoong and one of his friends at the other side of clothes. OH MY GOODNESS ! We are in the same shop! Fortunately both Yunho and Jaejoong were looking at opposite direction.

"Yunho -ah...let's go there." I was practically dragging Yunho toward them. I pretend to be interested at one of the pink blouse. Am I genius? Of course, it’s Go Ara.

"Yunho, is this dress suit me?" I asked, pretend to be interested.

"Yeah, it will look great on you. Any dress will fit you since you are so pretty." He praise and I can’t get any more happiness.

"Whaao...you two are really a sweet lover." One of the workers  praise us. Oh my God, this is so great! And my eyes notice Jaejoong and Heechul and were finally looking at us I mean staring. I grinned happily. Today is my day.

"Of course we are, right baby!" I kissed Yunho's left cheek. He seems surprise and I quickly winked at him. He smiles back, notice my playful intention.

"Yes baby!" He pinched my nose playfully and we both laugh happily. The worker then smiles.

 

 

"ing cheater!!" Both of us turned around and Yunho’s expression turned pale like he just saw a ghost.

"Jae?!" Yunho was so shocked and I can tell he was so anxious. So this is how the Almighty Jung Yunho nervous?

"Jae, why did you are here?" Yunho quickly pulled away his hand from my arm and reached for Jaejoong's hand. Jaejoong was instantly move backward like Yunho was a virus. He looked like he wants to cry while his friends whether it is a girl or boy were staring at me fiercely. Haahahaha...I really love this.

"Jae, listen..." Yunho attempt to pull his hand but suddenly his friend pulled Jaejoong away.

"Don't you dare touch my friends! Let's go Jae!!" He is quickly dragging Jaejoong away from us. Yunho clench on his fist tightly and I can see his expression was so dark.

"Yunho, I'm sorry. I don't know he was here." I pretend to be sad and guilty. Keep acting Go Ara, God have gifted you with this talent.

"It's okay." He faked a smile. Oh Jung Yunho, you looked like a sad puppy.

 


 

Jaejoong POV

 

I cover my ear with my pillow and laying emotionlessly on my bed. I just don’t have any more tears to cry out. My eyes were swollen and wet with tears. The repeated bang againts the door  from Yunho were no longer important to me. I just don’t want to care anymore and I don’t want to see his face at this moment. 

So, this is what happened when they did hang out together?! I still can remember vividly how intimate and happy they were just now! Ara just kissing his cheek in front of me and Yunho playfully pinch her nose. Then, they did call each other 'baby'. I don't know if I stand anymore?

"Jae, open this door please!!" I heard him shouted but I keep still. Fortunately, Aunty and Uncle were outside for works. They seem busy for these few weeks. I don't want to see him, not tonight! I might lose my control! After a while, there is no longer bang against the door. Perhaps, he already tired and going to his room to sleep. It's okay. Apparently, I am not important for him.

"Jae!!" My body jumped in surprise when suddenly the door was open. I rise up from my bed to see Yunho was panting for air. How did he manage to open the door? I notice there was a key on his hand. It's probably a master key since he was the owner of his house. He locked the door and approaches me on the bed.

"Don't come near me." I said and get up from the bed. He looked startle to see my swollen face for a moment but keep walking forward.

"I said don't come!!" I was practically throwing away the pillow toward him.

"Baby, please listen to me first!!" He pleads.

"Don't call me baby!!" I shouted fiercely. He just called Ara 'baby' and now, he was calling me baby?! What did he think of me? He gulps down and moves forward.

"Go away!!" I throw another pillow but he just catch the pillow and throw it away.

"I hate you." I hissed and walk away but then, he manage to catch me and hug me tightly.

"Let go off me, you bastard!!" I shouted and struggle to get out but he hold tighten.

"Jae, please listen." He whispered slowly, begging.

"Let go off me. I don't want to hear anything more from your mouth!!" I push his body away and walk away..

"No, you are gonna listen to me!!" He raises his voice and lifts my body over his shoulder before throwing me away on my bed.

"What's wrong with you?" I try to get up but he pin my hand on the bed with him on top of me.

"Please, listen to me first!!" He said against my face. We both stare at each other for a while and I can see he was sincere but until when he will gonna lie? When will he stop?

"Let go off my hand." I whispered slowly and turned my face aside. I know I can't win with him. He pulled away his hand and rolled his body beside me but I turn around letting my back facing him. I can hear him sighed.

"It's not like you think." He sneaked his arm around my waist and play with my finger. I didn't say anything yet responding to his touch. I feel so helpless.

"We are just shopping together." He said. Oh really? Did he really think I will believe that?

"And about the kiss..." He stuttered and I know he going to lie again.

"Yunho!!" I called causing him to stop. My voice sound hoarse. Tired of shouting and crying.

"Yes?" His tone seems lightened a bit. I gulp down, trying so hard to be strong.

"Maybe we should just break up." I said causing him to startle.

"Wh-what?! No!!" He raises his voice in shock.

"I...can't stand anymore..." I said. My throat was aching painfully. I want to cry so much.

"No! Baby, listen here!!" He turns my body facing him. I can't fight anymore. His eyes widen seeing my tears. I may look like a cry baby here but I can’t stand all of these things. It’s hurt. Too hurt.

"No, please don't cry!" He cups my face and wipes my tears with his thumb.

"It's hurt so much in here..." I clench on my chest.  My body were trembling violently against his body. Why is it like this? Why nobody tell me it would hurt so much? Why Heechul never told me? Why not even Yoona? “Why no one tell me loving Jung Yunho is disaster? It just keeps hurting me. When will he stop torturing my heart?? Nanny, where were you....

"I am so sorry." He pulled me into his embrace and caress my back smoothly. But, it’s too late. Nothing of his words comes into my mind. It already too late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi,

looked like yunho just doesn't stop hurting jaejoong. and he just can't stop. wait until jae find out about the bet, he will hurt more. And hurting more.

Suddenly, i feel bad for making Jae like this. but, don't worry. He will stand up and be strong one.

Yunho will undoubtedly receive his punishment.

Sorry for any mistakes since english is not my main language. 

hope u enjoy it :D