Chapter 12

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

"I love you!" Those words keep playing repeatedly in my minds. The class and teacher are already long forgotten. The only thing in my mind is our encounter last night.

"Kim Jaejoong! Kim Jaejoong!" My body jumped in surprise when suddenly I heard my name was called. I look up to the teacher was staring at me in wonder. Actually, the whole class are practically staring at me causing me to startle. Both Heechul and Yoona stares at me in worried.

"Are you okay? You looked lost." She asked with full concern considering I was a good student.

"Sorry...I'm really sorry." I bow down.

"It's okay but please, be focus." She said sternly.

"Yes Miss!!" I answer back.

 

"Jae! Jae, what's happened honey?!" Heechul immediately asked as the teacher already out of classroom.

"Nothing!" I force a smile.

"Jae, don't lie." Heechul said sternly.

"Yes Jae, you can tell on us." Yoona interrupt.

"It is about Yunho?!" Heechul suddenly asked surprise me.

"No! Of course not!!" I snapped quickly. No...no...I can't tell them about what happened last night.

"Geez, calm down dear." Heechul snorted. I let out a heavy sigh.

"Sorry..." I apologised.

"It's okay Jae. But remember, we are your friend and you can count on us." Yoona curved a warm smile.

"Thank you guys..." I smiled back. Sorry guys, I can't tell you.

 

The class are already ended. I sit on the bench near the main gate, watching other students back to their home with their parent, driver or their own vehicles. I look at the huge clock hanging up at the top of building, it's already 6 p.m. Where's him? Is he was too mad to fetch me home? Yunho, I'm really sorry.

I was so shocked when he tell me he love me. It was my first time I had ever told that by someone else besides my Nanny. I would be lie if I say I don't have any feeling for you. I was clearly remembered how I feel at that moment. It feels like something jolted inside my body and it was a beautiful feeling. But, I still don't know what is my true feeling toward you. You are my friend, the friend that I loved. But recently, I can feel that you are more than friend. You have the power to make me lose at every your words and request. You make me look weak. And your touch...it's different from what I feel when Heechul or Yoona touch me. It was burning! Yunho -ah...is that mean I love you too? I can't imagine us as a lover. We live in the same house and you are the son of Aunty and Uncle, the peoples that I respect and owe so much. What is their reaction if they know? They must be disappointed and even lose trust on me. I don't want that! What should I do? Maybe I should let go off this strange feeling and working out our friendship like before! Yup, that's the best!  

Not long after that, he comes. I put a warm smile but as expected, he didn’t even look at me. He was as this morning, still didn't keep quiet. I hate that, I hate this tensed atmosphere between us. I should do something.

"Yunho -ah..." I called but as expected, I get no response. You can't give up, Jaejoong!

"Aunty and Uncle still not going back tonight. What would you like to eat for dinner?" I asked and he remained silent. Eyes keep focus on the road. I puff my cheek like a blow fish.

"Hey..." I touch his hand.

"Don't touch me!" He hissed causing me abruptly retreat my hand back. I don't know why but it hurt so much. I turn away to look at the window, feeling my tears surfacing at my eyes. Don't...don't fall down. Just stay there. As we reach inside the house, he quickly walks into his room. I let out a sigh and walk toward my room. Whatever happened, we need to settle this tonight.

 


 

 

I smiled happily as I saw the dishes on the table. I already spend all my efforts cooking all the dishes. Now, I just have to call Yunho. We need to talk and settle this problem. I walk toward his room and knock the door. No response. I take a deep breath and spin the knob. He was nowhere. I step inside his room and notice the sound of water from his bathroom. He must be on shower. I sit on his bed, notice his car key beside me. After a while, he comes out with only towel wrapping around his waist. His body was wet due to drop of water from his wet hair. I gulp my saliva seeing that view. He looked surprise seeing me inside his room.

"Hi." I greet awkwardly and he ignored me. Drying his hair with the towel.

"Yunho." I called but instead looking at me, he went straight to his wardrobe. He reach for his boxer and my cheek immediately went red. No, he couldn't be. As I was thinking, he already pulls out his towel, revealing his . Oh no, I quickly looked away. Stupid Yunho. I looked away for a while, waiting for him to finish dressing. Then, I saw him at the mirror. He was putting the jelly on his hair and styles his hair. My eyes widens as I saw his clothes. He was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. He usually doesn't wear like that when he was at home. Where will he go? Did he thinking of leaving me here alone? Suddenly, he went toward me but his eyes was not looking at me. He grabbed his car key beside me.

"Where are you going?!" I grab his wrist, shocking him. He ignored me and pulled away his hand from my grip but I hold tightly. He looked at me. He was mad.

"I...already prepare a dinner for us." I stuttered.

"Throw them into the dustbin." He said harshly causing my body froze. He pulls his hand from my grip harshly and went straight toward the room, open it widely.

"Yunho!!" I push the door harshly, close it again. He looked shock with my action. Both of us stare at each other. My eyes went soften.

"We...need to talk." I said.

"There is nothing to talk." He said, reaching the knob but I immediately hold his wrist and bring his hand toward mine.

"Yunho -ah...am I your friend?" I smile and squeezed his hand gently. Somehow, his eyes went darken, hearing my words. His jaw already tightened.

"But I also have a friend to ." He said sternly causing my eyes widen. My heart feel like it was stabbed by a sharp knife.

"Now let go off me because she is waiting for me." He said and pulled his hand. He opens the door and rushing to his car leaving me shock.

I clench on my chest tightly. Why it was so hurting?! He...went to meet his friend. A friend that he will have with. No, who is she? His girlfriend?

 

 

Yunho POV

 

I hold her waist tightly and keep kissing her lips harshly. I don't know who is she but she was already on my lap, tangled her hand over my hair. We were kissing passionately, ignoring all the people inside the club. She pulled away from my lip and latched her lip against my neck. Kissing all over my neck, I bet it will leave numerous hickeys. I reach my hand at her round and squeezing it harshly causing her to yelp. Jae! I don't know why but Jae image suddenly appear in mind. I did leave him alone. What is something bad happened to him? Oh crap!

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, looking weirdly at me.

"Sorry, I had to go." I push her from my lap causing her to stumble onto the couch.

"Aww!" She whined but I already dashing toward the door. The only thing in my mind is Jae!

I sprinting the car and in just 10 minutes, I already reach the house. I open the door and barged into his room but to my surprise, he was not there. Where is he? My heart is beating wildly against my chest. Oh hell, this is my fault. I looked over all the places inside my house but he was nowhere to find. The only place left is my room but no way. I walk toward my room and take a deep breath. I open the door and there was he. He was sitting on my bed, knee bended against his chest. He lifts his head from his knee and stares at me. I can tell he was crying because his eyes were swollen and there was stain of dry tears on his cheek. He didn't say anything. I looked toward him and take a seat beside him. I pulled his body against my body and embrace his back tenderly.

"You are jerk." He sobs against my neck.

"I'm sorry." I whispered back, feeling guilty inside my heart.

Suddenly, he push me hardly and pulled away. He looked mad, it was my first time seeing him like that. I stare at him in wonder with him sudden change of mood. I follow his eyes and it was directly to my neck. I look down and saw numerous hickeys on my neck. Oh crap but wait, did he care?

"So you are leaving me alone and make out with a girl?" He mocked.

"So what? This is my real self! I anybody I want to!" I replied harshly. He looked surprise with my words.

"But...why?" He asked.

"Because I like it! It feels so good and it was addicting!" I said and he pursed his lip together.

"Stop!!" He yelled, startle me.

"Why Jae?! I have a right to do anything I want and you can't prevent me from doing so!" I yelled back. He keeps silence for a while.

"You said you love me..." His tears fall and I lose my words. He runs toward his room leaving me in dust. !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for this short chapter, but please enjoy it ~~~
 

Yunho is such a jerk in this chapter. But, that's because he can't accept Jae' rejection and the confuse feeling he feel deel inside his heart.

Sorry for any mistakes and thank you for all my subscriber...

Love you all XD