Chapter 4

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 
 
Yunho POV
 
 
Our ride along on the way to school was silence and it makes me feel so sophisticated. I keep glance at him beside me. He keeps looking
down, playing with his own finger.I get a feeling that he actually very nervous. 
 
"Ehem!" I cleared my throat to caught his attention but I get no response.
 
"Ehem!" My voice went louder and I was successful when he turn to look at me.
 
"Are you okay? You need water?" He asked me innocently.
 
What the hell? "No." I asnwered with stern voice. He looked back once again and continue playing with his finger.
 
"Are you feel nervous?" I started. Oh Jung Yunho, why you suddenly so friendly?
 
He say nothing but nodded his head slowly, proving that I was right.
 
"Why?" I asked. He stop playing with his finger.
 
"School. I was scared of meeting new friends." He answered. Oh, that's the reason!
 
"Well, you shouldn't! Just be yourself." I said. Suddenly, I feel want to puke with my words.
 
He keep silence and I know this conversation is already ended. I turn on the radio, listening to my own choice of music. He turn away his face to the window, staring through it. I glance a bit at him and it caught my attention at how beautiful his skin is. It looked like porcelain, I bet it was so smooth like silky. Then, my gaze went down to his plump red lips. Oh gosh, how can a boy have such this features? Wihout realise, I already gulping my saliva down my throat. 
 
"Jung Yunho, what the hell are you thinking about?" I quickly snapped my thought and focus to my driving.
 
We finally reached to his school and I stopped the car. He looked at me with wonder expression, probably curious why we are stopping here.
 
"Well..." I looked at him. 
 
"School?" He pointed his finger to the huge school building beside us. 
 
"Of course, what else you are thinking? Hospital?" I stated with sarcasm. How can he asked me such that stupid question. Don't he ever went to school before?
 
He nodded his head and opens the car door, stepping outside. 
 
"Okay, I should go now." I said but he immediately looked at me. 
 
"I left sandwich with you. Please eat it as your breakfast." He said and I notice a tupperware left on passenger seat. 
 
"I don't need it." I said. 
 
"No, you should!" He replied back with serious tone. Hell, what's wrong with this boy?
 
"Okay then, bye!" I said and sprinting away my car.
 
 
 
Jaejoong POV
 
 
 
"So huge!" I whispered in awe. I was standing in front of school building like a fool person. My old school was so small compared to this school. I gulp my saliva and walk through the main gate. Oh my God, how huge this place? Where should I go? I was lost! I looked around. There are many students came with such a luxurious car with their own driver. Most of them looked very rich and high class. I definitely not match with them.
 
"Aish, I bet I will never get any new friend here." I sighed heavily.
 
"New student?" I jumped in surprise when suddenly I feel someone patted my shoulder. I abruptly turn back and saw a girl was looking at me.
 
"Who are you?" I asked, getting afraid with this stranger. 
 
"Cool down, bro. My name is Im Yoona. I'm in my final year high school." She introduced. She looked so friendly and nice.
 
"I...Kim Jaejoong and I are new here." I replied back.
 
"Oh well, I guess you are currently lost at where you should go. Don't worry, I will show you the way to the teacher's room." She said and without any warning, she take my hand and dragging me, following her steps.We finally reached to the teacher's room.
 
"Good morning!" Yoona suddenly shouted causing most of the teacher to look at us. Oh God, this is so embarrassing! I quickly 
looked down.
 
"You are so noisy this morning, Yoona." One of the female teachers walked towards us. 
 
"Madam Sunye, this is Kim Jaejoong. A new student!" She grinned happily.
 
"Hi, nice to meet you." I quickly bow down. Whatever happens, politeness it my first priority.
 
"Oh, nice to meet you Kim Jaejoong. I already know about your transfer. Please come in. And you Yoona, go to your class." She turns to look at Yoona.
 
"Okay Madam!" She salutes her. 
 
"See you again, Jaejoong!" She waved and walks away, leaving both of us. Madam Sunye shakes her head gently.
 
"I'm sorry you to have to meet her in the first place. She always like that, so noisy and playful." She complaint.
 
"It's okay. She so friendly." I replied. It's because of Yoona I am here, in the teacher's room and he was so grateful toward her.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yoona entered the class cheerfully as usual. "Hi everyone!" She greeted but as usual, no one was responding to her. Everyone was busy
 
chatting with their own friends. 
 
"Stop being so noisy." Yoona smiled when she heard her bestfriend's voice. She turns and saw a pretty boy was busy applying a lip balm over his smooth lips. 
 
"Heechul!" She shouted and sinks in her seat beside him. She stares at her best friend and sighed.
 
"Will you stop?" She asked in annoyance.
 
"Stop what? There is no hell I would let my lip looked dry like yours!" Heechul snorted and pursed his lip together before release it with a pop sound. He give a seductive smirk to a few boys who are currently staring at his lip with lust.
 
"Aish...so boring." Yoona sighed and lean her head on her table. She already being used to this kind of situation.
 
"Don't say that, darling. This is an excitement. Wacthing boys falling under your charm." Heechul said proudly.
 
"Aren't you a boy too?" Yoona blurted but quickly close when she saw Heechul was shooting a scary gaze at her.
 
"Sorry..." She smiles innocently.
 
 
 
"Okay everyone!" The whole class immediately went quiet hearing Madam Sunye voice. Yoona and Heechul both looked in front. Yoona eyes opens wider as she spotted Jaejoong beside Madam Sunye.
 
"Heechul, that's Jaejoong!" She exclaimed but she gets no response. She turns to look at Heechul and notice Heechul was staring at Jaejoong in awe. Her big eyes open widely with his mouth open a bit. This is a rare view.
 
"Hi, my name is Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you." Jaejoong introduced politely.
 
"So Jaejoong, you will be sitting...." Madam Sunye was cut off when suddenly Heechul shouted.
 
"Over here! Over here! Over here!" He yelled excitedly and push the boy beside him making him stumble on the ground.
 
"What the..." That boy went silent when Heechul fluttering his long eyelashes.
 
"It's okay. I will sit at the other seat." He smiled in awe and takes his belonging to the empty seat behind.
 
"Well...I guess you will be sitting beside Heechul." Madam Sunye said while Heechul smiling widely.
 
Jaejoong walks towards Heechul and sit on the chair beside him.
 
"Hi!" Heechul greeted, so friendly and it makes Yoona stare at him weirdly.
 
"Oh hi!" Jaejoong replied. 
 
"Eh, hi Yoona! We meet again." He greeted happily as he spot Yoona beside Heechul. 
 
"So happy that we are in the same class." Yoona replied.
 
"You know him? How and why don't you tell me?" Heechul asked and stare at Yoona face curiously.
 
"Well, I meet him at the main gate and I was the one who bring him to the teacher's room. Wait, why should I tell you?" Yoona asked Heechul, feeling so weird why Heechul suddenly take interest of Jaejoong. He never cares about new students before.
 
"It's great!" Heechul winked and turn to look at Jaejoong leaving Yoona in blank.
 

 
"Okay, class is dismiss. See you again." Madam Sunye finally walked outside the class room. 
 
Heechul immediately turn to look at Jaejoong. He smiles widely causing Jaejoong to feel nervous.
 
"Err...hi..." He greeted nervously.
 
"What BB cream you wear?" Heechul suddenly asked causing Jaejoong to startle.
 
"You skin looked so beautiful. It's white and smooth." He pinched Jaejoong's cheek causing it to blush a bit making Jaejoong look so beautiful.
 
"Aww!" Jaejoong rubbed his cheek. He was so shocked with Heechul's sudden action.
 
"Don't be shy, dear. What lip balm you are wearing? Your lip was so tempting and red." Heechul stares at Jaejoong's lip curiously.
 
"Don't stare at me like that!" Jaejoong quickly cover his lip with his palm. Heechul is freaking him out.
 
"Heechul, what's wrong with you? Jaejoong not like you!" Yoona snapped causing Heechul to pout a bit.
 
"But, I was so jealous of him!" He replied sadly.
 
"Nanny, what's wrong with these people?" Jaejoong whispered in his mind.
 
 
 
Yunho POV
 
 
I take a deep breath and steps inside the lecture hall. I can see most of them gasp when they saw me. Probably because I was early and it's totally rare.
 
"Hi!" I wink to a few girls who are currently staring at me. Their mouth automatically opens widely. 
 
"Hi..." They replied back in awe. I smirked in return, feeling so proud of my charm. I sit on my usual seat and notice Donghae was not coming yet. Yoochun and Changmin were in another hall but I bet they are still not coming yet.
 
"Yunho?!" After a while, I heard his voice. I smile thinking he probably shocked with my presence. 
 
"Hi, you are a bit late." I mocked.
 
"Whoah...how?" He asked in awe as he sits beside me.
 
"Well, Jaejoong force me to get up early because he doesn't want to be late at school." I answered and notice Donghae was staring at me in shock.
 
"You send him to school? I mean you let him ride your car?" He asked, looked so shock. Considering I rarely allow any person ride my car.
 
"Mom is threating to take my credit card." I said. Yes, mom is a scary woman.
 
"Scary..." He whispered.
 
'Yes, I know." I replied back.
 
 
 
"Dude, I heard the story!" Yoochun stated happily as we are eating in the cafeteria. 
 
"What?" I turn to look at him. He looked excited.
 
"Jung Yunho was not late today! He even comes earlier than usual! I mean 10 ing minutes early!" He yelled in surprise.
 
"Lol...that's true!" I replied back. How did this news managed to separate this fast? Well, I guess because I am Jung Yunho. The most popular student in this college.
 
"But why and how?" He asked, totally not satisfied.
 
"Jaejoong force me to get up early because he doesn't want to be late at school." I aswered. Okay, this is the second time!
 
"Jaejoong?!" Yoochun eyes went narrowed.
 
"What? Mom is threating to take my credit card!" I defended.
 
"Okay then...we will see that." Yoochun smiled suspiciously.
 
"Wait, I smell something from your mouth." Changmin suddenly interrupt, startled me.
 
"What wrong with you?" I asked. He was staring at me furiously.
 
"You had been eaten sandwich this morning!" He blurted. Oh hell, how did he know? Both Yoochun and Donghae abruptly turn to look at me in surprise.
 
"I thought you hate breakfast!" Donghae claimed.
 
"Well, I did! But Jaejoong packed for me and force me to eat." I answered causing Yoochun eyes went narrow again.
 
"What? Is that a crime I eat my breakfast?!" I yelled, getting irritated with their actions.
 
"It's not but I was sure Jaejoong was criminal." Yoochun answered causing me to startle.
 
"Criminal? What are you talking about?! Can all of you cut this off?! It was so nonsense!" I yelled annoyance.
 
"Okay, calm down bro. We are just joking." Yoochun said but his expression was indifferent. What's wrong with my friends today?
 

 
"Yunho, let's go!" Changmin grinned while looking at me. The lectures for this day were already ended. I looked at my watch. It's already 5 pm. Jaejoong probably has ended his school. I should go and fetch him.
 
"Yunho, come on!" Changmin called.
 
"Well, I can't!" I answered causing three of them looked at me in surprise.
 
"I have to go and fetch Jaejoong." I rubbed my nape.
 
"What? Yunho, are you okay? Don't you need me to send you to hospital? You have to check your brain!" Changmin claimed furiously.
 
"Guys, stop it okay! I'm okay. I have to do it because I just can't let my mom takes my credit card." I explained. They went quiet for a while.
 
"Okay, see you tomorrow." Donghae patted my shoulder. 
 
"Bye!" I walked to my car, leaving three of them. 
 
"Something is up." Yoochun whispered. His expression was totally suspicious.
 

 
"Oh geez, it's finally ended!" Heechul snorted lazily after their History teacher walks outside the class room.
 
"Are you okay?" Jaejoong asked, smiling with his new friend's behaviour.
 
"It's hell, Jae! It's hell Jae! Where did these teachers put their brain? How can they put History class at the end of class?!" Heechul nagged. Jaejoong just keep smiling and packing his belongings into his bag.
 
"Let's go!" Yoona said and rose from her seat. Jaejoong follow her while Heechul reluctantly following them. He looked so exhausted. 
 
"I hate Monday! What did I do to live in such this day?!" He mumbled.
 
"He always likes that when it's Monday!" Yoona whispered to my ears and I just smiled but suddenly my eyes caught a sight of luxurious red Ferrari car in front of our school. I can see a few girls were squealing over it.
 
"Omo, whose car that?!" Heechul's expression suddenly light up and energetic as he saw that car.
 
"I should go. See you tomorrow, guys!" Jaejoong said and looks at them.
 
"Jae, is that your car?!" Heechul uttered in shock.
 
"No, it's Jung Yunho! Bye, guys!" Jaejoong said and run to the car, vanished inside the car.
 
"Jung Yunho?!!!" Heechul shouted in surprise. He looked so shocked.
 
"Oh my gosh...I'm gonna faint..." Heechul mumbled exhaustedly and lean his body against Yoona's body.
 
"Omo Heechul! What's wrong with you?!" Yoona asked in panic seeing his best friend sudden actions.
 
 
 
The ride along the way home was quiet as this morning. Yunho keep glancing at Jaejoong while Jaejoong keep staring through the window.
 
"Is...Is...everything..." Yunho uttered hesitantly.
 
"I already have new friends! It's not one but two friends! Two new friends!" Jaejoong suddenly yelled excitedly causing Yunho to startle. He stares at Jaejoong's  excited face in wonder.
 
"Opps sorry! I got carried away." Jaejoong blushed and looked down.
 
"Whoa...it's good to hear that." Yunho said. He couldn't help but think Jaejoong's sudden burst just now was so cute. Jaejoong smiles a bit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi guys....I know it is a bit boring. But I just want to  introduce Heechul and Yoona characters. They may play a big role...hehehe..
 
But anyways, thanks for all my subscriber. To be honest, I never expected someone will subscribe this fic.
 
Thanks you so much and sorry for any mistakes ~~~~