Chapter 2

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 
 
Chapter 2
 
 
“Tuk! Tuk!” Jaejoong flinched in his sleep due to the sound of someone knocking his room. He opens his eyes gently, blinking rapidly 
 
because of the sunrays. 
 
“Ah, it’s already morning.” He said and trying to get up with the help of his hand.
 
“Jaejoong –ah...” He looked at the door instantly. 
 
“Oh no!” He rushed to the door and opens it abruptly. There was Mrs.Jung with her beautiful smile. 
 
“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” Jaejoong immediately bowing down causing Mrs. Jung a bit shock with his sudden action. 
 
“I should get up earlier! I should make you a breakfast...and I should...” His words were cut off when suddenly Mrs. Jung patted his
 
shoulder gently. 
 
“It’s okay.” She said making Jaejoong to look up at her face. He saw sincerity there. 
 
“Why?” That word suddenly popped out from his mouth. 
 
“Why?” She laughs a bit. 
 
“Because you are my family.” She answered making Jaejoong’s eyes glistening. Family? He always thought Nanny is his only family. 
 
 
Jae POV
 
 
“What is this feeling?” I whispered to myself. I was sitting at dining table along with Mr. and Mrs. Jung. They were so nice and treating
 
me like a prince. 
 
“Please eat, Jaejoong –ah.” Mr. Jung asked me politely. 
 
“Ah...thank you.” I smiled, feeling a bit shy. Those foods on the table look so great and tasty. I never taste them before or even dreaming
 
of them. I gulp my saliva  down and keep staring at them. 
 
“Why didn’t you eat, Jaejoong? Is that bad?” Mrs.Jung looks at my un-touched food.
 
“Ah, no! It’s not like that!” I shake my head violently. 
 
“It...It because I never eat them before...”I looked down. Mrs.Jung looked at Mr. Jung. Her face looks sympathized. 
 
“But now, you can eat Jaejoong –ah. It’s all for you!” Mr. Jung said. “Thank...Thank you...” I smiled and began taking a bite of it. 
 
“Omo, it’s so delicious!” I said with sparkling eyes causing both of them to laugh. They were so friendly.
 
“Where’s Yunho?” Mr. Jung suddenly asked making me to stop biting. Yunho? Yunho? I think I had heard that name before.
 
OH CRAP,  IT’S YUNHO! Jaejoong’s mind instantly  thought of last night situation. How he beat that man with so much force, thought
 
him of a thief. 
 
“I don’t know when he will change! He already old enough to think by himself.” Mr.Jung snapped. 
 
“I will wake him up.” Mrs. Jung said, knowing so well her husband was in anger. 
 
“I will do it!” I said very louder to make both of them shock. They looked at me with in disbelief.
 
“Err...umm...about last night, he must be so angry. I should go and apologize to him.” I said, feeling so guilty. 
 
“It’s okay, Jaejoong. It’s not your fault, he is the wrong one. He shouldn’t went around at late night.” Mr.Jung said furiously. 
 
“Mr. Jung, please let me. It’s totally my fault.”I plead hopefully. I can’t get away with this guilty. Mrs Jung smiled and looked at me, he
 
probably understand me. 
 
“Sure Jaejoong. You can go and apologize to him.” She said. I nodded my head and stand up, heading to upstairs. 
 
 
 
I stop in front of his room and stare at his door for a moment. “ IT'S YUNHO DUDE!” I gulp my saliva while reading the small board 
 
hanging out at his door.
 
“So scary.” I whispered and reached my hand to knock the door. “
 
Yunho –shi!” I knocked the door and wait for a while. But, I get no response.
 
“Yunho –shi!” I knocked once again but as before, there was nothing. I blow my cheek and exhale. “Yunho –shi, please wake up.” I plead
 
but as usual, there is no  response. 
 
“What’s wrong with him? Does my voice not louder enough?” I wondered. I didn’t have any other choice. With a trembling hand, I reach
 
for the knob and spin it, slightly  pushing the door. I peek inside and saw there was a big lump on the huge bed. I saw no body but he
 
surely was lying under his blanket.
 
“You can do it, Kim Jaejoong!” I said and stepped inside. My mouth opens a bit seeing how messy his room. His clothes were scattering
 
all over the floor. There were  numerous posters at his wall. A poster of basketball, cars and other such thing. I looked at his table and
 
my mouth opens wider as I spot a magazine with picture  of woman as a cover. 
 
“What wrong with this man?” I quickly turned away. So nasty!
 
I approach his bed and stood beside it. 
 
“Ehem!” I cleared my throat. 
 
“Yunho –shi!” I called but there is no movement from his body. 
 
“Yunho –shi!” I called a bit louder but no response.
 
I was getting irritated and called even louder. “Yunho –shi!!”
 
“Shut up…” He whined under the blanket and move a bit, still not remove the blanket away. 
 
“Yunho –shi, please wake up.” I try to pull the blanket but my hand was grabbed and I was completely lying on his bed in his embrace. 
 
“Just a bit more, Tiffany.” He whispered against my nape, sending shiver to my body. 
 
“Tiffany? Who’s that?! I’m Kim Jaejoong!” I whispered in my mind. 
 
“Yunho –shi, please wake up!” I struggle to release for his embrace but he was so strong. Suddenly, he slip his hand under my shirt and
 
caress my belly gently. 
 
“What’s wrong with this man?” I started to feel nervous. I am a man, I can’t let a man me! 
 
“Yunho –shi!” I pushed him with so much force until he fall down from his bed and landed on the floor hardly. 
 
 
 
“What the hell?!” He shouted and rubbed his . I was mesmerized by his muscular body. He was only wearing a box without any shirt
 
covering his muscular body and  defined abs. 
 
“How can a man have such this body?” I looked at my body. It was completely opposite. 
 
“Who the hell are you?” He asked me furiously. He looked so mad and messy maybe because he didn’t get enough sleep. But, he looked
 
so handsome at the same time. 
 
“Yah! What’s wrong with you, Kim Jaejoong! Get a hold of yourself!” I shake my head violently and looked away, avoiding looking at
 
him. 
 
“I...I am Kim Jaejoong.” I answered slowly. 
 
“I don’t care who are you but why are you here, in my room and most importantly, on my bed?!” He asked. 
 
“Err...you are the one who pull me.” I looked down. 
 
“What?!” He almost shouted making me flinched a bit. 
 
“Oh gosh, you must be crazy! Now, get up and get out from my room.” He ordered harshly.
 
“No, you must wake up! Your mom asked you to wake up!” I said determinedly and stare at his face. He looked a bit shocked. 
 
“You...You...I think I had seen you before...” He stares at my face for a while.
 
“Oh no! Please don’t recognize me.” I quickly looked away.
 
“Yah, you are the one who beat me last night!!” He shouted making my heart beat racing against my chest. 
 
“Get out! Get out now!” He was so mad. 
 
“I was so sorry!” I bowed down at him. 
 
“I was so sorry. Please forgive me.” I beg at him.
 
“I said get out!” He shouted. 
 
“Jung Yunho!” Both of us turn to look at the door. Mrs.Jung was standing with a furious expression at her face. Both of her hands were
 
on her hip. My legs was  automatically stand up and rushing to hide beside Mrs.Jung. 
 
“!” Yunho cursed. 
 
“Yunho!” His mom snapped. 
 
“I know.” He grabbed his towel and heading to his bathroom. 
 
“You!” He stopped and turn his face at me, causing me to tremble violently. 
 
“You owe me.” He said and get in his bathroom, shutting the door with a loud bang. 
 
“I’m dead.” I whispered in my mind.
 
 
 
“I’m sorry about Yunho’s behavior.” Mrs.Jung apologized. Her face looked sad. 
 
“It’s okay.” I said. Both of us at the dining table, cleaning up the dishes. Mr. Jung is already gone for the work. 
 
“He was not like that before...” She continued. I want to ask her why but suddenly Yunho showed up from upstairs.
 
“Breakfast honey!” Mrs.Jung said with a wide smile. Yunho glares at me making me to immediately look down. 
 
“Later! I’m going now and don’t wait for me. I will be home late.” He said and walks forward to the main door. Mrs.Jung release a sigh. 
 
“He always likes that.” She complained. I feel so sympathize with her. Its must be hurt to have a son like that. 
 
 
 
For the whole day, I keep helping Mrs.Jung cleaning the house even though she forbid and asked me to sit. I can’t just sitting around
 
seeing the owner of this house  works around. I was just a guest. Her house was so big and I enjoyed walking around his flower garden.
 
There are a lot of beautiful flowers and also a fish pool  located at there. Feel like it was a heaven. After a while, I sit on the chair at her
 
garden. It’s feel refreshing. 
 
“Nanny, can you see this?” I whispered and closed my eyes. 
 
“Tired, Jaejoong?!” I abruptly open my eyes to see Mrs.Jung with two glass of juice in her hand. 
 
“Have a drink.” She put the glass on the round table in front of us and takes a seat on the chair beside me.
 
“Mr.Jung.” I called her, a bit hesitated. 
 
“Jaejoong –ah, you can call me Aunty.” She said.
 
“It’s that okay?” I asked. 
 
“Sure! I would like to hear it from your mouth.” She answered, flashing her white beautiful teeth. 
 
“Aunty.” I called at first. She smiled and looks at me. 
 
“I think...maybe I should go home by tomorrow.” I said. 
 
“Why? Do you dislike living here?” She asked, a bit shock. 
 
“No! It’s nothing like that!” I quickly denied. 
 
“It’s not okay for me to stay at your house for a long time. I mean you have your own family and I'm just a stranger.” I looked down. 
 
“It’s because of Yunho?” She asked. Of course a bit. 
 
“No...but, I don’t want to burden you and Mr.Jung.” I said. She smiled. 
 
“No Jaejoong –ah, you are not a burden. I was very happy because I can help you. You are the grandson of Aunty Hyo Jin. All of this
 
time, I abandoned her but now, she give me you. And I think this the way which I can pay back my sin towards Aunty Hyo Jin.” She
 
explained. I remain silent. 
 
“Furthermore Jae, you have no one back there. I just can’t let you live alone.” She continued. I keep silence. I don’t know what to say.
 
Suddenly, she reach for my  hand and squeeze it gently. I looked at her eyes. Her eyes were glistening with tears.
 
“Please...stay here.” She pleads hopefully.
 
 
 
Yunho POV
 
 
 
“ing !” I cursed as soon as the lecturer was out of the hall. Donghae looked at me with a wonder expression. 
 
“What?!” I snapped at him. 
 
“Were you just cursed at me?” He asked. 
 
“What?” I widen my eyes and eventually shaking my head gently. 
 
“Stupid.” I said. 
 
“See?!” He snapped at me.
 
“Can you just shut your mouth?! I was talking about that old woman.” I explained. How can I have a dumb friend like this? 
 
“Well...you never care about her before?” Donghae said. Yunho usually ignored all her anger whenever he was late to the class.
 
“Today is different!” I snapped and stand up. 
 
“Let’s eat, I’m starving.” I said and walk away. Donghae reluctantly follow me. 
 
I walk into the cafeteria, ignoring the seductive gaze I received from most of the girls around me. Sorry , I was completely aware
 
how handsome I am but today is  not your lucky day. I was in the bad mood. Don’t blame me, it’s that stupid alien creature that suddenly
 
popped out in my house. I can’t help but let out a sigh  whenever I remember about him. 
 
“Hey, it’s almost third time.” Donghae suddenly said.
 
“What’s now?” I asked annoyance.
 
“You just sigh.” He said, like it was the most weirdest thing in this world. 
 
“So what? Now I can’t sigh?” I mocked in annoying mood. 
 
“What’s wrong with you man?! Stop getting so snappy, you look like an grandfather!” He snapped harshly. I know he was getting
 
irritated with my attitude. I stare at  his irritating face and force a smile. 
 
“Sorry.” I apologized. 
 
“What’s the matter, Yunho?” He asked. I can feel the concern his in tone. Oh, my best friend! 
 
 
 
“Yunho! Donghae!” Both of us spontaneously turn to the voice, directly to a table at the cafeteria. Changmin was eating furiously like he
 
hasn’t eaten forever while  the other one keep chatting with a girl. Flirting! We walks toward them and took a seat. 
 
“You look different…what’s wrong?” Changmin asked. I barely understand due to his mouth full with foods. Luckily, this almost 10 years
 
friendship was really helping  me. 
 
“I was so stressed.” I complaint. 
 
“Whoah...what’s happened?” Yoochun suddenly interrupt, sensing the tensed within my tone. I looked at him and realize that girl is
 
finally gone. 
 
“Who’s that girl?” I asked. 
 
“Just someone.” He grinned and I know what’s the meaning. Another !  
 
“Let’s back to the point. What’s the matter, Yunho?” He asked me back. 
 
“Well...apparently, there is a stranger currently in my house.” I begin the story and continue to tell everything that happened yesterday
 
and this morning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As usual, I am sorry for any mistake. Amateur here :))
 
Have a fun, dear ~~