Chapter 14

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

 

Yunho POV

 

"We have reach!" I blurted as soon as I stop the car in front of his school main gate. He looks up to see my face and curve a shy smile. He was still shy about our relationship. Our ride along the way to his school is silence. Oh gosh, how will I have a with him? Ops, I guess it was too fast.

"Uhmm...good bye. Take care." He said and quickly turns away, to open the door. Instantly, I reach for his hand causing him to look at me in wonder.

"Where is my good bye kiss?" I asked causing him to blush cutely.

"Now?" He asked.

"Yeah or you me  to kiss you inside your classroom?" I tease.

"No!" He snapped causing me to smile. He lean forward but reaching for my cheek. As his lip only an inch away, I quickly turn around causing his lip to land on my lip. I hold the back of his head and kissing his lip passionately. His eye widens in shock but then, he replied my kiss gently. Then, he pulled away slowly.

"School." He utter.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Good bye and take care baby." I smiled.

 

"Whoah...you are finally be found!" Changmin blurted as soon as he saw me at cafeteria. I smiled widely, today I was in good mood.

"Stop flashing your smile, it's creepy." He snapped.

"Whatever guys..." I shake my head. They looked at me weirdly.

"Yunho, are you okay?" Yoochun asked.

"Okay? I'm perfectly fine!" I answered happily.

"Guys...he's now is Jaejoong lover." Donghae interrupt causing both Yoochun and Changmin to choke on their food. I smiled proudly seeing how fast they grabbed for water and gulping it in rush.

"Dude, you are not joking right?" Changmin asked, still in shock.

"Of course not! And I am not lying!" I answered confidently.

"Whoah...how is he? On bed?" Changmin raised one of his eyebrows causing me to startle.

"What? Not so fast bro...we just had a kiss and it was ing mind blowing!" I replied, remember about our kiss last night. His lip was really smooth, the smoothest one I had ever kiss.

"Really?" Yoochun eyes suddenly went sparkling.

"What? No! You are not!" I snapped a bit mad. I knew so well what's in Yoochun's mind. There is no way I will let him touch Jaejoong.

"So now, you want to break up with him?" Changmin asked surprising me.

"What? No!" I blurted causing three of them to stare at me weirdly. Opps!

"I...I mean...of course after both of us have a . Our bet, remember?!" I asked.

"Sure Yunho. We will wait about that Yunho." Yoochun said. He was smiling.

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

"What?! No way!!" Yoona snapped loudly and stomp her hand on the table harshly causing most of the students in the cafeteria to look at us.

"Geez, calm Yoona!" Heechul snapped and flushing his charming smile to a few boys who were watching us. They all wink happily toward Heechul.

"Aww, they are so cute." Heechul smiled.

"Heechul, be serious! This is a bad thing!" Yoona snapped madly.

"Jaejoong, are you insane?!" Yoona glares at me fiercely. I keep looking down. I know I already promise to her that I will never fall in love with Yunho.

"Yoona, Jaejoong is not crazy! He was just in love!" Heechul interrupt.

"But he was in love with Jung Yunho and that's insane! Heechul, don't you remember that you also had warned him before?!" She asked.

"Guys...calm down please." I finally let out my voice.

"Yoona, I'm really sorry but I really love him." I confessed. Her eyes somehow soften after hearing my words.

"Jae...I know but I don't want you to get hurt. He...he is...playboy." She said with full concern.

"Yoona, we all know about that. But he loves Jaejoong." Heechul said.

"How did you guys so sure about that? Maybe he is just lying." Yoona said, startle me.

"No! He was not lying!" I blurted causing both of them to look at me in shock.

"Jae..." They uttered slowly.

"He said he loves me and I know he was not lying. He was not..." I shake my head violently.

"Oh honey, we know he was not lying." Heechul pulled me into his embrace and shot a fierce glare toward Yoona. Yoona let out a heavy sigh.

 

It's him! My heart is automatically beating wildly as I saw him with his red car in front of our school gate. He takes off his sunglasses and smile at me. Heechul keep nudging me with his elbow. I watch as Yunho walk toward us and I can see girl's eyes are practically staring at every step he takes. What is he doing? He should just wait in the car!

"Hi." He greeted, flashing his charming smile.

"Hi, handsome!" Heechul greeted mewl like a kitten. Otherwise, Yoona look at him furiously.

"It's Jung Yunho! Jung Yunho!" Some of the girls is squealing over him. He glances around and winks at them causing the girls to scream excitedly. I puffed my cheek like a blow fish. Suddenly, I feel so mad.

"Bye Heechul, bye Yoona. See you tomorrow."  I said and walk away, leaving him. I can see his curious expression at the corner of my eyes.

"Bye guys." He said and run over me.

 

I keep staring at the window, ignoring him. I was mad and I don't know why? Maybe because I was jealous seeing he was flirting with other girls in front of me. He shouldn't do that!

"Hey..." He touch my hand slowly brought them toward his lip.

"What?" I asked, still looking at the window.

"I miss you so much!" He whispered and kiss my hand tenderly, sending shiver to my whole body. I was so sensitive against his touch. But, I choose to keep silent. After a while, we are finally reach at house. I quickly turn around, intend to open the car door.

"Jae, what's wrong?" He stops my hand and forcing my body to face him. I stare at his face. His expression looked worried.

"Baby, it's everything okay? I was worried to see you like this." He said.

"Worried? You even were flirting with other girls in front of me!" I blurted and quickly open up the door, leaving him alone.

"What? Jae! Baby listens!" He run over me and eventually caught my hand causing me to stop my walks.

 

"Hi you guys!!" Both of us jumped in surprise to see Aunty and Uncle inside the living room.

"Hi....Hi Aunty!" I replied, quickly throw Yunho's hand away.

"Oh, hi mom. I didn't realise your car inside the garage." Yunho casually replied. He looked calm and that surprise me.

"Hi dad!" He greeted, walking toward to sit on the couch.

"Hi Yunho and Hi Jae, is everything okay while we are not here?" Uncle turns to look at me.

"Eve-everything is fine." I stuttered.

"Everything is fine dad. Jae and I have a lot of chemistry together." Yunho replied causing my eyes to open widely.

"Is that true, Jae?" Aunty asked. She was definitely curious.

"Yes! Yunho is very nice!" I said and I can see Yunho was grinning widely.

 


 

 

"Jae, it's really okay. You don't have to help me." Aunty said. We are currently in the kitchen, cooking for dinner.

"No Aunty, let me help you. I would be very happy to cook with you." I insisted. The true is I miss cooking with her.

"You are really nice, Jae." She praise. I just put a smile and keep stirring the soup in the pot.

"Jae." She called.

"Yes, Aunty?" I asked, eyes still looking at the pot.

"Is everything really okay?" She asked causing me to startle.

"Ye-sure Aunty, why?" I asked, feeling my racing heartbeat.

"I'm just worried about Yunho." She continued.

"Why?" I asked, almost whispering.

"Even though Yunho is my son, but I do realise about his bad attitude. He love to party around and I don't want him to involve you." She explained. Her voice sound worried. I turn off the stove and take a seat beside her. I take her hand and squeeze it gently. She put a warm smile as she looked at me.

"Aunty, Yunho is a nice person and I will take care of him." I said.

"Thank you, Jae." She said.

 

"Eventhough Yunho is my son, but I do realise about his bad attitude. He love to party around and I don't want him to involve you."

Aunty's words keep appear in my mind making me unable to sleep. I also realise about that habit of Yunho but nowadays, he rarely going around except when we had a fight last time. Yunho, he loves me.

"Argh!" I let out a gasp when suddenly I felt someone wrapping his hand around my waist.

"Sshhh..." It's Yunho. How and when did he come here, in my room and now, on my bed?

"Yunho, what are you doing here?" I asked and turn around, facing his face.

"I can't sleep." He whispered and pecks my lip.

"Yunho, it's dangerous. What if Aunty and Uncle see us like this?!" I warned.

"They already slept." He grinned happily. I let out a heavy sigh.

"Baby, please...I can't sleep without you." He said and buried his face against my neck, smelling my scent. I let out a sigh with Yunho's behaviour. He loves affection while I was not really used to it.

"Yunho -ah..." I called slowly.

"Hmm..." He whispered against my neck.

"Let makes it as a secret. Don't let Aunty and Uncle knows about us." I requested. Aunty has a strong faith on me and I don't want to betray him.

"Hmm..." He answer, almost un-audible to my ear. He was already sleeping. How fast!

"Good night, I love you." I kiss his forehead.

 

 

 

Hi guys ~~
Hope you enjoy this chapter XD