chapter 35

My feeling is not a bet!

 

Yunho POV

 

"Don't think I am stupid when her scent was in your car every day, when you still adore you memories with her and when I did called your phone at 2.am, Ara is the one  who answered it?!!" Jaejoong's words just can't stop playing in my mind.

So, he did know for all these times? Why didn't he ask me before? Is he testing me or what? No, he is not like that. Perhaps, for all these  times, he keep waiting me to tell him by myself? He didn't want to control me and instead, trying so hard to understand me! But...I was...ugh, I don't know  anymore! Ara is my friend but she is someone special in my heart. To the point that I can't even refuse any of her request.

He must be very mad and lost trust on me and the worse thing is he must feel insecure. I love him but at the same time, I just can't push Ara away from my life. What is wrong with me?

"Hey, you seem sad captain." I turn to look at Ara. She is here and that's surprise me. I don't know she was close with Changmin and Yoochun.

"You are not dancing?" I turn to look at those people who are dancing happily on the floor.

"Nope! My prince charming is sad tonight." She pouted cutely. I put a smile. She always manage to make me smile.

"What's wrong, Yunho?" She asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

"You are lying." She said.

"You are wrong." I pinch her nose causing her to wince.

"Yunho -ah..." She called.

"What?" I asked.

"Lets dance. It's been a long time since we dance together." She asked. I keep silence for a moment.

"Okay!" I nodded my head, seeing her smiling happily. The problem with Jaejoong is already being forgotten.

It's already 3.am. The house was already dark. I bet Jaejoong also already sleepping. But, is he sleeping in his own room or he was waiting for me on my bed? I stop in front of his room and hesitate for a moment. Then, I spin the knob and to my surprise, it was locked. He is probably in his room. Oh no, he was really mad. I should see him tomorrow but what should I explain? Telling him that I can't push Ara away from my life? I was so confuse and frustrated. God help me !

 

 


 

 

It's already morning!

I can feel the sunrays burning my skin down. Slowly, I open my eyes and realise Jaejoong was not beside me. It feels empty. He usually will wake me up with his beautiful voice and smile. I swear, my day is perfect when I saw that smile every morning when I wake up. But today, I feel so empty. I turn my head to look at the clock. Oh, it's already 11.am. I get up and take a bath. After that, I walk outside my room and stop for a while in front of his room. He must be downstairs since today is Sunday.

"Good morning, Yunho! Did you have fun yesterday?" Mom greeted me as usual.

"It's great." I replied, not really interested. I looked around and notice, he was not in the living room.

"Where is Jae?" I asked bluntly.

"He is in the garden. As usual." Mom replied. Oh well, I did forgot he love being in the garden when it is weekend. I walk toward the garden and he was there, with a white fluffy cat on his lap His smooth finger were caressing the fur gently. Maybe, our gardener did bring it. He usually brings his cat here in weekend. He was smiling but I knew deep inside his heart, he was very sad.

"Morning." I said, causing him to look at me. I approach him and take a seat beside him on the bench. He let go off the cat from his lap.

"About...about last night..." I started and he quickly stands up but I grab his hand. No more running away.

"I'm sorry." I stand up. He pulled away his hand and turn to look at me. I can't ever look at him in the eyes.

"I...I...know this wrong but I can't push Ara away from my life." I confessed. He looked down.

"I had tried...so many times before. But...I can't..." I added.

"I knew it." He uttered slowly and walked away.

"But I did love you." I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Stop lying." He pulled away and looks at my face. My heart aches so much seeing his eyes glistening with tears.

"No! I'm not lying! I really love you!!" I said seriously. Yes, I can't ever imagine my life without him! He didn't said anything and that's scares me.

"I...will return back the necklace." He said causing my body to freeze. I feel like my heart was stopping beating for a second.

"Wh-what? What do you mean, Jae?" I approach him and hold his shoulder firmly. He keeps looking down.

"There's no point for me to keep it anymore." He said hardly. I know he was fighting with his tears.

"Jae!! What are you talking about?!" I snapped. No..no, he don't mean it!

"You want to break up with me right?" He asked and I swear, I feel like I could die at that moment.

"Who give you that idea?!!" I cup his face with my palm and force him to look at me.

"We...are never break up. Oh God Jae, don't ever think of that." I said but then, I was struck to see his tears falling down smoothly from his eyes.

"I am sorry! I am so sorry!" I pulled him into my embrace. But, he didn't cry or sobbing and it really scare me. I hurt him. I hurt my Jae. Hurt him deep inside his eyes to the point, he just can't cry anymore.

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Ara is right! He still love her and I just a her replace. He can't push Ara away from his life. But he also said he loves me. What did he think of me? Did he think I don't have any feeling? I am clueless and I don't know if I can cry anymore. He didn't want to break up with me and he want to keep me but what for? ?

"Jae, are you okay?" Aunty patted my shoulder.

"Ah, sorry!" I was jumped in surprise and notice I was letting the water to flow down and not even washing the dishes.

"Are you fine? Maybe you should take a rest." Aunty suggest.

"I am okay. I'm really fine. Sorry to make you worry." I apologised.

"It's okay dear. Jaejoong -ah, tonight we will going to have a bit celebration for Yunho." She said.

"Really?" I asked, a bit surprise.

"Yes. Just a dinner and I also had asked Ara to join us." She added causing my hand to stop working.

"It's...it's great. Yunho must be so happy." I forced the words to come out from my mouth.

 


 

"Congratulation!!!" All of us shouted happily and clashing our glass together. I can't ruin this moment. I have to hold my stand.

"Congratulation, honey! Mom is really proud with you!" Aunty said happily and plants a cheek on Yunho cheek.

"Mom..." Yunho winced. He always hates it when Aunty treat him like a child.

"Whoah...congratulation Yunho. Dad is really proud of you." Uncle hugs him and patted his back. Now, it was my turn. I gulp down, seeing Ara, Uncle, Aunty and Yunho are practically staring at me in ancipitation.

"Yunho -ah..." I stated. gulping my saliva down my throat nervously.

"Congratulation for your victory. I hope will you find your own happiness and being happy for the rest of your life." I said smoothly and it surprise me.

"I will, thank you Jaejoong -ah." He smiles and I quickly looked away. Ara seems so eager for her turn.

"Yunho -ah, congratulation!!" She yelled happily.

"I...love you so much!!" She added in joke tone but I knew she was serious. I take a deep breath. 

"They are so cute." Aunty nudged my elbow. I nod my head reluctantly. Please let this end faster.

 

 

"Hi, Jae!" Ara is standing beside at the balcony. Yunho, Aunty and Uncle are probably inside the house.

"Hi." I greeted back.

"Now, you admitted you are wrong?" She suddenly asked causing me to startle.

"He didn't love you." She continued. I look at him but she just smiling.

"You are just a replacement. Did you know why he was always late fetching you?" She asked. I nod my head slowly.

"Well, he always sends me home first. I am always his first priority." She said and I knew she was right.

"And that night before the game, he comes to sleep with me. He needs an encouragement and apparently I am the only one who can give him." She keeps talking. I clench on my fist tightly. I know I was a loser for a long time ago.

"He didn't love you, Jaejoong. You better stay away from him before he leaves you." She suggested. I just keep silent. I didn't have any strength to fight back against her. Because no matter what, she is the right one.

"Yunho -ah!!!" She yelled happily causing me to turn around. Yunho was looking at us.

"I just talked with Jaejoong about your game yesterday." She run over Yunho and casually wrapping her hand around Yunho's arm. I looked down. There is nothing I can do.

"I...suddenly feel tired. I need to sleep." I said and walk away, ignoring Yunho.

"Jae, are you okay?" He stop me. His eyes show concern for me.

"I'm fine. Good night." I said and walk away without even looking at him. I just need to disappear from them. I get inside my door and lock the door. Sorry Yunho -ah...I can't sleep with you anymore. I don't want to sleep with a man that has another woman's scent on his body. It is not my place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK. Ara is very mean here. She deserves a slap. 

hahahahaha....maybe i too mean toward her. bowed down.

please enjoy the reading and kindly forgive me for any mistakes.

english is not my first language.

thank you :D