Chapter 23

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

Yunho POV

 

As usual, I stop my car in front of his school but it's weird because he was not here. Where is him? The school is already empty and it almost went dark. It makes me feel so worried. After a while, he still not shows up. I choose to get out of the car, searching for him. I steps inside the main gate and my eyes open widely as I spot them. Jaejoong was sitting on the bench with Siwon while Siwon was holding his hand. Automatically, I feel my blood rushing throughout my body. I clench on my fist tightly and walking toward them. Luckily, they still doesn't notice my presence.

 

“What is going on here?" I hissed, shocking both of them. Jaejoong quickly pulled away his hand from Siwon and stand up. His eyes were so nervous and anxious.

"Yunho -ah..." He looked down, seem so nervous. I turn to look at Siwon. He seem surprise but then stand up.

"Hi, I'm Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you." He reach for my hand. What wrong with this man? I looked down at his hand, still not reach for it.

"What the are you doing with Jaejoong?!" I asked sternly. He looked startle with my words and quickly retreat his hand back.

"I'm so sorry but you are misunderstood. I just want to be friend with your brother." He explain causing me to startle.

"Well...Jaejoong is your adoptive brother right?" He asked. So, he knew.

"So what?!" I asked. Actually, I kind of dislike that fact.

"Hmm...I think I must ask for your permission first to be friend with him." He said and honestly, it shocks me. He was so polite.

"Don't ever think about that! Let's go Jae!" I hissed and drag Jaejoong's hand toward my car. He looked so shock with my words and actions.

"Yunho?!" Jaejoong gasped with my words but reluctantly follow me inside the car. There is no way...no way!

"Yunho, you are hurting me." Jaejoong looked over wrist once we are in the car. I ignored his words and speeding the car. He is a nice person and I obviously can see his sincere there but, this is Jaejoong who we talked about! My lover! I can't...I just can't! Don't ever think about that!

"Yunho, what's wrong with you?" Jaejoong asked, his voice was stern. He obviously doesn't like what I had just did.

"What the hell you let him touch you?" I hissed through my gritted teeth.

"I know...it was wrong but he was the one who grab my hand. But, you shouldn't do that toward him!" He blurted and that's makes me more mad.

"So, you are defending him now?" I asked causing him to startle.

"I don't mean like that!" He replied.

"So, what do you mean Jae?! You mean you want him to you?!" I raise my voice causing him to jump in surprise. He went silent beside me and I realised I had went far over. Both of us keep silent along the way back home. I parked the car in the garage and turn to look at him.

"Jae..." I reach for his hand but to my surprise he quickly get away from the car leaving me alone. !

 

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Stupid Yunho! How could him? How could he to say like that? "So, what do you mean Jae?! You mean you want him to you?!" What's wrong with him? Don't he believe me? My tears already dry and stain over my cheeks. I may be the sensitive one but this is too much! Luckily, I manage to cover from Aunty and refuse to eat dinner with a genius excuse. I don't have any mood today! It's already 11.50 p.m but Yunho still doesn't come to comfort me. Yes, even though I was mad at him but I still want him at least to come to see me and apologise. Suddenly, I heard my door was open. What? I was sure I did lock it.

"Jae..." My heart beat automatically went faster as I hear his voice. Finally, he comes. I choose to be quiet, still not looking at him. I heard a sound of him getting on my bed and slowly lie beside me. I keep my body still. Then, I feel his hand comes wrapping around my tiny waist.

"I'm sorry...I'm just being possessive over you." He whispered against my hair. I take a deep breath and turn around, facing him.

"You were crying?" He notices the stain of dry tears on my cheek.

"You shouldn't say like that. It looks like you didn't have any trust on me." I blurted, ignoring his question because I bet he already know the answer. He let out a heavy sigh and push my bangs away.

"I didn't mean like that. I just...don't like that boy went closer to you." He sighed.

"Siwon is a nice boy." Without realise, I blurted and it makes me startle. He rolls his body and stare the ceiling.

"You talk like you already knew him for a long time." He said.

"I don't! But, I knew he is a nice boy and he was such a polite boy." I said.

"Yeah...then the last thing you know you are on the bed with him on top of you." He mocked.

"Yunho! What's wrong with you?!" I already sitting on the bed, staring at him furiously. He follow me after.

"I don't like you to be close with him!" He hissed sternly.

"We will never do something like that! I love you, remember?" My voice went hoarse and my tears fall again from my tears.

"Damn it! You are not getting closer with him and we are not talking about this again!!" He said firmly and walk outside my room, closing the door with a loud bang. He was mad but why? Why he choose not to believe me? Is not like I really want to become closer with Siwon but we are a partner and I don't want Yunho to continuous accusing me. That night, we didn't sleep together.

 

 

 

Yunho POV

 

" you! What the hell are your mind?!" I yelled madly and walk toward one of my team mates. He quickly looked down, seem so scared.

"Are you deaf?! Why can't you throw the ball into that net?! Don't tell me you are also blind?!" I yelled, not even care to continue the practice. I was beyond my control.

"Yunho, calm down." Donghae rush toward me and hold my shoulder.

"Stop it guys and Yunho, please calm down." The coach went toward us.

"Damn it!" I clench my fist tightly and walk away, outside the court. I get inside the locker room and throw away my practice shirt from my body.

"Yunho, what's wrong?" I heard Donghae voice. He looked worried same as Changmin and Yoochun.

I ignored them and get inside the shower room. I need to distract my self before I destroyed something. I turn on the shower and letting the water relaxing my body. We are not talking anything this morning. He was mad and it was obvious!

But, why can't he understand me? I don't like he went closer with that boy! I hate when he praise that boy and I hate everything about that boy! I was a jealous jerk and I was so possessive but that's because I love him so much! I was afraid to lose him. I don't want to lose someone I loved anymore.



 

 

After I take him home, I quickly go out again. I need some time and space. I keep gulping that alcohol drink, practically ignoring everyone surrounding me.

"Hey..." I heard a voice and it was Donghae. He curves a smile and take a seat beside me. He casually takes my glass and drink.

"So, what's up?" He asked cheerfully.

"What?" I pour the drink into my glass.

"Yunho, I know you so well. Even more than your own self." He said and takes my drink once again.

"What the hell man?" I shot him a glare. He stares back at me causing me to give up.

"Fine. I'm just being such a jerk." I sighed.

"Mean?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"There was... a boy and he was Jaejoong's partner for his final year project." I started.

"Then, you start to feel jealous and being such a possessive lover." He continued and it was true. I nodded my head slowly.

“Yunho -ah...that's not good..." He waved his index finger in front of my face.

"I know but I was scared." I said.

"Scared for what?" He asked.

"Afraid to lose him! I don't want the same thing to happen again!" I blurted and he put the down the glass and let out a heavy sigh.

"You are still thinking about it?" He whispered.

"Recently I do!" I confessed.

"But Jaejoong is Jaejoong. He's not Ara!" He mentions that names causing me to startle."Yunho -ah...believe me, Jaejoong is not like that." He assured.

 

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Its been three days and we still haven't talk to each other. And it feels like a hell. My friendship with Siwon on the other way seem okay. I already apologise to him for Yunho behaviour and he seem to understand it. Siwon is really nice and he seem to take a great care of me. But, I don't want my relationship with Yunho stay like this. And I don't want it to become worse. Maybe I should forget about my ego and talk to him. After all, I love him and miss him so much. I walked inside his room and sit on his bed. He was probably in the shower since I can hear the sound of water. I looked around the room and it was really messy. I let out a sighed and putting all his dirty clothes into the laundry basket. Then, I clean up his study table and also his drawer. Then, my eyes spot a purple box on his drawer. What is it? I want to take it but suddenly I heard the sound of door open and quickly close the drawer back. He seem a little surprise seeing me inside of his room.

 

"We...need to talk." I stuttered. He stop drying his hair and turn to look at me.

"Then, talk." He said, seem not interested. I gulp my saliva down. He casually walks toward his wardrobe, ignoring my presence.

"Yunho -ah, look at me." I snapped, getting irritated with his ego. He turn to look at me  and stares at my face.

"Please...stop being like this." I plead.

"Like what?" He steps closer toward my direction and it makes me so nervous.

"I...want us to be like before." I stated.

"I do but you are the one who need third person." He said and stop just in front of me.

"No, he is not the third person." I said softly.

"Yeah...apparently he is for you. You also said he was nice and polite so what's for?" He mocked and turn around.

"But I love you, not him!" I turn his body around and cupping his face to look at me.

"I really love you and I don't want you to continue accusing me. Please have a little faith on me." I plead, feeling the sting at the corner of my eyes.

He push away my hand and cup my face to kiss me on the lip. It was harsh and messy. Then, he push me on the bed and hovered above me. Without giving me any chance to say, he buried his face against my neck and kissing all over it.

"Yunho!" I push him slowly and cup his face. He stares at me and I saw something new inside his eyes. He looked lost and insecure.

"I love you Jaejoong -ah! Please don't ever leave me or betray my love." He whispered, startle.

"I will never do that, Yunho!" I put a smile and pull him for a kiss. There is no way I will betray him. My first love and also my last love, Jung Yunho.