Chapter 15

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

Yunho POV

 

My eyes stirred a bit, feeling the sunrays through the window. It's already morning. Oh , the school! I abruptly wake up but froze when I realise this room is kind of different. Oh gosh! I tap my forehead, how silly I am! It's Saturday and it's holiday. Then, I feel something moving against my thigh causing me to turn aside. It's Jaejoong! He was sleeping under the comforter and he looked so adorable. I can't help but smile and lay my body beside him. I lift one of my elbows and stare at his adorable face. I reach my hand and push away his raven hair that covering his beautiful face. Then, I trace my finger along his face, from his jaw line. His skin was also smooth and that red plump lip. The lip that I had been kiss so passionately before. Honestly, I was addicted to it. Oh no, what are you thinking Yunho? I quickly shake away my thought and get out from the bed gently, afraid to wake him up. I...I don't love him, I...just admiring his beauty. Yup, that's the truth!

 

"Morning!" I greeted as I walk down the stair but there is no one. Where is everyone? Did I miss something when I was continuing sleeping in my room?

"Mom!" I called but I get no response.

"Jae!" I wonder around the kitchen but there is nobody. Where is everyone? This is weird. I saw the breakfast on the table. My stomach is abruptly growling causing me to forget about them. I should search for them later.

"Oh, you are already awake honey?" Mom's voice suddenly popped out in the kitchen.

"Hi, mom!" I greeted and turn to look at her. But, I see no Jaejoong. I admitted I feel empty without him.

"Where is Jae?" I asked.

"In the garden, he likes to be there whenever it was school off." Mom replied and wonder around the kitchen, doing her work.

"Oh really?" I said and stand up.

"Finished?" Mom looks at my leftover breakfast.

"Yup!" I replied and leave her alone in the kitchen. I want meet him. Silly Yunho, you just met him 1 hour ago.

 

I walk toward the garden and there was he. He was standing on the bridge, throwing the fish food into the pond. He looked so happy. I walk slowly toward him while he still doesn't notice my presence. Then, I stop behind him.

"Morning." I lean my face forward and whispered against his ear causing him to jump in surprise.

"Yunho, you almost got me heart attack!" He snapped, caressing his chest. I smile and wrap my hand around his small waist. Well, he really has a small waist for a boy. He looked shock with my action.

"Yunho, what are you doing? Your mom will see us!" He struggle to release but I hold tighten.

"Let her see." I tease, watching his big doe eyes widen in shock.

"Just kidding." I let go off him.

"You are bad." He frowned.

"Sorry..." I apologised and walks beside him. Lean my elbow on the bridge holder, watching as he throws the food into the pool. He smiles as he saw the fish eagerly reaching for it.

"Don't smile like that!" I said causing him to look at me weirdly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just smile like that at me." I answered and he quickly looks away, probably blushing.

"What about you? You also smile at those girls yesterday." He stated causing me to startle.

"Well, jealous much baby?" I teased.

"Never!" He quickly walks away.

"Not so fast!" I grab his hand and pull him toward me causing him to stumble against my body. I quickly hold his body tightly and smirked.

"Let go off me, Yunho!" He whispered against my chest. I ignore him causing him to look up at my face, frowning.

"What's wrong dear? Too strong for you?" I teased, seeing him pouted and I suddenly get a brilliant idea.

"If you want me to let go off you..." I said causing his expression immediately lightens up.

"Kiss me!" I said, shocking him.

"What? No!" He snapped.

"Okay, then. We just have to wait for mom to come here." I replied causing his big doe eyes to open widely.

"Yunho..." He pleads.

"Kiss me first...on the lip..." I added. He takes a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh. Then, he slowly lean forward until our lip just an inch part. He seem hesitated but I lean forward and mashing our lip together. It was just a beautiful kiss, not with lust feeling. Our lip were moving perfectly against each other in slow rhythm.

"Yunho!" He quickly pulled away upon hearing mom's voice.

"It's Aunty." He looked around. He seem so panic and at the same time, adorable.

"Oh, there you are." Mom comes out, smiling happily as she saw us.

"Yunho, your friend is here." Mom stated causing me to surprise.

"What?" My eyes open widely. Jaejoong turn to look at me, probably curious with my action.

"Yes, Donghae and the others." Mom said.

"Oh yeah. I should go and meet them." I faked a laugh and walk away.

"Jae, are you finish?" Mom turns to look at Jaejoong. Oh no!

"Jae...is not finish yet." I quickly interrupt. I don't want Jaejoong to meet them especially that big mouth, Shim Changmin.

"I'm already finish Aunty. It was hot here, I want to get inside." Jaejoong replied, smiling at me. Oh crap!

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I sense something suspicious. Why he is Yunho acting likes that? Is there something he wants to hide from me? About his friend? I should find out! I glance at him along our walk inside the house and he looks nervous. Yunho, what are you hiding? Your girlfriend?

I walk inside the house, heading to living room with him and Aunty.

"Hi dude!" I was startling a bit to see three men sitting on the couch. They are all good looking.

"Hi guys!" Yunho replied back. He immediately walks toward them. They all is practically staring at me causing me to shiver a bit.

"Well, I will make all of you drink. Just do like your own house." Aunty said and walk toward the kitchen.

"Aunty, I will help you!" I immediately follow her. I don't feel comfortable with their stares. I help Aunty prepare drink and cookies for them in the kitchen.

"Uhm...Aunty, who are they?" I asked even though it obvious they are Yunho's friend.

"They are Yunho's friend. Donghae, Yoochun and Changmin but Donghae is Yunho childhood friend. I know him more than Changmin and Yoochun. Donghae used to stay here with Yunho. They are really a good friend." Aunty explained. I nodded my head slowly. Maybe I was wrong about them.

 

 

Yunho POV

 

"Whoah...he is so ing marvellous!" Yoochun praises in completely awe. His eyes went sparkling.

"Yunho, I didn't expect he was this pretty!" Changmin interrupted.

"He's great." Donghae said and for the first time, he ever praises a boy.

"Stop it guys...he's my boyfriend, remember?" I asked, slightly annoyance with their praise.

"Well...someone is jealous much..." Yoochun teased. I shot him a fierce glare like he just said something crazy.

"Have a drink, guys!" Mom and Jaejoong come out with the cookies and drink. I can see my friend's eyes practically went over Jaejoong. Damn it!

"Hi Jae!" Yoochun greeted, shocking both Jaejoong and I.

"Hi." He replied slowly.

"I guess I have to go finish some work. Jae, you can have a chat with them." Mom said and leaves Jaejoong with us. Mom, you are not helping at all. Jaejoong looked a bit shy.

"So Jae, how old are you?" Changmin suddenly asked. Oh gosh, he asked in purpose even though he knew it so well.

"I was in my third year." He replied with his gentle voice. Yoochun and Changmin smile causing me to roll my eyes.

"You are so cute." Yoochun added and Jaejoong was blushing!

"Guys, I'm here!" I said, a bit louder. They all turn to look at me, grinning widely. What?

"Shut up Yunho, we are not talking with you." Changmin turn back to look at Jae. Jaejoong giggles a bit making three of them smiling wider.

"Jae, it's okay. You can go to your room." I blurted. He looked surprise with my words.

"Why? Jae seems to love talking with us. Right Jae?" Donghae snorted and smiling nicely at him. Oh My God, not even him! Jaejoong nodded his head slowly.

"Jae, do you love Seoul?" Yoochun asked.

"I do but I still didn't have a chance to walk around this city." Jaejoong replied. Since when did he love to talk this much?

"Really? I can bring you visit around here. How about today?" Yoochun suggested. Oh no! He is not! This is bad. I stand up and take a seat beside him, shocking three of them.

"Guys remember, he is mine." I wrap my arm around his waist and kiss his cheek causing their eyes widen in shock.

"Yunho!" Jaejoong gasped with my action.

"I...I...have works to do." He abruptly stands up and run toward his room. I curve a smirk.

"Whoah...he is the shy type." Donghae complain.

"Yeah...but adorable." I replied.

"Yeah...adorable...cheesy much, Yunho?" Yoochun raise one of his eyebrows.

"What? Of course not...it's bet guys...remember?" I whispered, afraid he will hear us.

"Oh yeah...and after that, maybe I can have my own chance." Donghae smirked causing me to startle. Jaejoong with another man? I just can't imagine he was in someone else embrace.

 

"Yunho..." He called while his finger keeps playing over my chest. We are currently lying on his bed with him in my embrace.

"Hmm..." I hummed, sniffing his raven silky hair.

"Your friends are funny." He said.

"Nope. They are crazy." I replied, not really like this conversation.

"But I like them." He confessed.

"No. You shouldn't. Believe me." I said.

"But..." He was cut off as I put my index finger on his lip.

"Let's sleep, good night." I peck his forehead and bring his body closer, letting him snuggle against my chest.

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys ~~~

To anyone who wonder how did I updated so fast, it is beause I had finish writing this stroy XD

I hope all of you enjoy it ...