Chapter 32

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I did realise our relationship turn to be a bit distant and I hate it so much. It was my fault after all. I shouldn't be too emotional and letting my

jealousy take over me. I shouldn't ask him to stop seeing Ara. Yunho clearly stated that he loves me so there's no any problem anymore. Aish, he

already exhausted with the tournament and I as his lover, should be able to comfort and support him as much as I can. Furthermore, Ara and he

had known for a long time before we met so it must  be hard for him to ignorer he. I should apologise to him. Yes,  you should be Kim Jaejoong.

I take a deep breath and stare at his door for a while. Fighting! I reach my hand toward the knob. But suddenly, the door was open when I touch

the knob. Yunho and I both jumped in surprise.

"Jae?" He blurted.

"Uhm...can I come in?" I asked. I don't know why I suddenly feel shy.

"Yes, sure." He answered and step aside, letting me go inside his room. As usual, I sit on his bed. He close the door and walk toward me.

"I...uhm…I'm sorry." I said and look down at the floor.

"Me too." He said, surprise me. I lift up my face to look at him and surprise to see his sad expression.

"I...didn't realise I had been hurting you." He sighed. I didn't say anything. He move forward and take a seat beside me.

"I was a bad lover." He added and I can't hold anymore. I reach for his hand and gently caress them.

"You are not." I uttered. He lifts his face to look at me. I put a smile.

"You are never been a bad lover. It's was me. I...couldn't help to feel jealous of Ara. She was your first love and that's makes me scared so much. I

was afraid if you are gonna return back to her and leave me. I...can't imagine live without you." I explained causing him to look at me in awe.

"Jae..." He was stuttered. I get up and straddle his leg. Then, I put my hand on both of his shoulder while he stares at in wonder.

"I love you so much Jung Yunho." I whispered and lean forward to kiss his lip which him gladly return my kiss.

 

 

 

Ara POV

 

Stupid that Donghae!! I never thought he will interfere with this situation. Oh gosh, this is so frustrated! My plans almost succeed when suddenly

that Donghae come out telling Yunho he was hurting Jaejoong. Now, Yunho rarely come to meet me. He seem like he was avoiding me. I must do

something! I can't just let my plans destroyed instead I have to destroy their relationship as soon as possible.

Now, I was standing in front of Jung's residence house. Well, since I already know his family a quiet well before so I think it must gonna work well. I

take out my compact powder and check my appearance for the last time. I smile proudly with my appearance and get out inside my car. Not to

mention, I also bought a gift for them. I ring the bell and smile happily when his mom open the door.

"Ara?!! Is that really you dear??!!" She exclaimed happily.

"Yes, it's me Aunty. Nice to see you again." I bow down. I was so good with acting.

"Please come in!!" She pulled me inside his house. His house is exactly like before but more beautiful compare to before.

"Honey, Ara is here!!" She exclaimed happily causing Yunho, Jaejoong and Mr.Jung to look at me. Oh well, what we have here? Jaejoong was

sitting beside Yunho on the couch, watching television. Both of them looked so shock seeing me.

"Ara, long time no see. You have become so pretty." Mr.Jung praised. I smile at him.

"I bought a cake for all of you. It's imported from Paris." I hand my basket.

"Oh really!! Thank you so much, actually you don't need to do that." Mrs.Jung said but anyways, she takes it and bring in into the kitchen.

"Have a seat. I will make a drink." She said and I smile seeing Jaejoong follow her into the kitchen while Yunho just stare at me.

"So, Ara when did you come back here?" Mr.Jung asked.

"Two week ago. But, I was alone because my parent still at America." I replied.

"Really? Why don't you tell us Yunho?" He turns to look at Yunho.

"Err...I kind of forget is." He said.

"Yunho is busy with his tournament. I understand him." I said. After a while, Mrs.Jung and Jaejoong comes out with a tray of drink and cake that I

bought for her.

"Please have a drink, Ara. Whoa...you have become so pretty!!" She praise.

"Thank you." I said.

"Ara -ah, this is Jaejoong. He is our adoptive son." She introduced.

"Oh...I already know about him. Yunho told me." I answered while Jaejoong keep looking down.

"Yunho really can't keep anything from you." Mrs.Jung teased causing me to laugh a bit. I bet Jaejoong and Yunho must feel so uncomfortable now.

"Jaejoong -ah, this is Go Ara. Yunho's girlfriend." She said and that's was so great.

"Mom, actually we already broke up." Yunho interrupted.

"But you still love her right?" She teased.

"Mom!!" Yunho snapped.

"He is a bit shy." She said and I just keep laughing. I glance at Jaejoong and he keeps looking down, playing with his finger.

"Ara -ah....do you have new boyfriend?" She asked suddenly.

"I don't have." I shake my head slowly.

"Oh, this is great!! Yunho -ah!!" She yelled happily.

"Mom!! We just a friend." Yunho snapped, a bit louder.

"Yunho -ah, stop pretending!! I knew you were shy." Mrs.Jung said.

"I...think I will go to my room. I forgot I have homework to do." Jaejoong suddenly stand up.

"Owh...it's okay, Jae. Good night, dear." Mrs. Jung said. She must like Jaejoong so much.

"Nice to meet you, Ara -shi." He smiles at me and walks away.

"Me too, Jaejoong -shi." I replied, faking a wide smile. But then, I can see Yunho's eyes following him softly. He must feel guilty for his lover.

We chatted for a while but I can tell Yunho's mind is thinking about Jaejoong right now. I let out a sigh. But whatever, this plan already succeed.

 

 

 

Yunho POV

 

I was so shocked to see Ara in my house tonight. She may come to see mom and dad but I never expect this kind of situation. Jae...he must be

really sad right now. I can't blame her neither Ara. Both of them are doing nothing wrong. Oh God, please help me. I walk toward his room and he

was lying on his bed. I locked the door and lay my body beside him. He was surprise to see me. I put a smile.

"I thought you have homework to do." I said.

"I did finish it." He answered back. Both of us keep silence for a while.

"Where is she? Did she already went home?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Your mom really likes her." He blurted.

"I know." I sighed. Then, I rolled my body and sneak my arm around his petite waist.

"But, I like you more." I whispered against his ear.

"You should be." He said. We keep silent for a finally, he already fall asleep in my arm.

"Yes baby, I will always love you more." I whispered and planted a kiss on his hair before closing my eyes.

 

 

"Yunho -ah..." I caught the ball in my hand and quickly turned around. Ara was standing in front of me. She looked so sad.

"What's wrong, Ara?" I approached her.

"I'm so sorry." She suddenly apologised, surprise me.

"What happened?" I take his hand and bring her to sit on the bench.

"I don't mean anything...." She looked down.

"Ara, tell me what's happened?" I asked.

"About last night. I didn't mean to hurt Jaejoong. I just want to visit your parent." She explained. I curve a smile. She was so nice, really different

from before.

"It's okay. Jaejoong didn't mind about it." I said.

"But...but...your mom..." She stuttered.

"Don't worry. He understands." I cut her off.

"Really?" Her expression seems lightened up.

"Yes!!" I smile at her.

"It's great, Yunho -ah!!" She suddenly hugs me causing I to startle.

"Ah, sorry!!" She quickly pulled away. I smile and patted her hair.

"It's okay." I said.

"You are still like before." She said causing me to turn look at her.

"You love to pat my head like before!" She pouted. I stare at her for a while and smile.

"You still remember it?" I asked.

"Of course! I never forget any single thing about you." She suddenly looked so sad.

"Sorry..." I apologised.

"Yunho -ah..." She called.

"If...you never meet Jaejoong before, would you still love me?" She asked causing me to startle.

"I...still love you so much." She confessed.

"Ara -ah..." I said.

"Sorry, I shouldn’t said that. I'm so sorry." She immediately stands up. Automatically, my hand reach for her hand. She turn back to look at me.

"Whatever happened, I will never regret loving you before." I said. She seems surprised.

"Yunho -ah...can I...hug you?" She asked. I looked at her for while then, nod head slowly. Her eyes open widely and to my surprise, she throws her

body at me.

"I miss you so much." She suddenly sobbing against my chest. I didn't say anything but caressing her back smoothly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi chingus !  :D

Really sorry for the late update. And once again, I'm really sorry for my bad vocab and grammar. English is not my native language. I am really

sorry. Please enjoy this chapter and i know Ara deserve a punch here... :)))