Chapter 16

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

It already been three weeks we had been lover. I couldn't wait until our first month anniversary. I never know falling in love is such a beautiful thing. It was incredibly amazing feeling. Yunho is so nice and romantic. Nanny, I love him so much. Please forgive me.

"Jae!" I jumped in surprise when suddenly I was bumped with a person at the cafeteria. Heechul’s loud voice causing all of the students in the cafeteria turns to look at us. My eyes widen in surprise when I realise I was bumping with someone.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" I bowed repeatedly seeing his wet uniform.

"I will find a tissue, please wait for a moment." My eyes wonder around, looking for a tissue. Tissue, where are you?

"It's okay." He said, smiling nicely at me. Whoah...he is very good looking.

"No, it's not okay!" I snapped and finally my eyes spot a box of tissue at the cafeteria counter. I run toward it and bring it to Siwon. He looked at me weirdly.

"I'm really sorry. I...was dreaming." I stuttered, realising my own fault. My hand keeps drying his wet uniform with a tissue.

"Hi, Siwon." Heechul comes out with his charming smile. Where is he when I need a tissue?

"You know him, Heechul?" I turn to look at him. Both Heechul and that person is looking at me in shock. What's wrong? What did I just said? I looked back at them innocently.

"Jae, are you out of your mind?" Heechul hissed at me.

"This is Choi Siwon, the captain of our school basketball team and the most importantly, heart throb school! He is rich, handsome and has a nice abs!" Heechul praise in awe. I can see Siwon looked at him weirdly.

"Err...hi." I greeted awkwardly.

"Hi!" Siwon replied and I can sense most of the girl’s eyes in the cafeteria glaring at me.

"Uhmm...nice to meet you. Let's go Heechul!" I grab Heechul's arm, wanting to run away. I don't want to cause any chaos.

"Wait!" Suddenly hand was grabbed causing me to stop. I turn to look at him but he just keep smile, still holding my hand. I looked at our hand, give him indirect message to let go off my hand.

"Opps, sorry!" He immediately let go off my hand.

"What is your name?" He asked causing everyone to gasp including Heechul who were beside me.

"Kim Jaejoong!" I stated, do not understand the situation.

 

 

Yunho POV

 

"Yunho, the tournament is coming soon." Donghae said, interrupting my dream about Jae.

"Really?" I asked, not really interested.

"Yunho, what the hell?!" Changmin snapped loudly surprising me.

"What?!" I replied back.

"It's tournament Yunho! Our basketball team!!" Yoochun exclaimed.

"Yes, I know and so what?!" I replied back, still do not understand their sudden chaos.

"Yunho, you are not usually like that. Basketball is your passion!" Donghae blurted. I let out a sigh.

"Yes, I love it to death!" I said.

"No, you love Jaejoong more!" Yoochun blurted causing me to startle.

"What? Guys...how many times I have to tell you!" I run my hand over my hair, frustrating with their continuously accusing me for loving Jae.

"But your action is different." Changmin interrupted.

"Guys come on...." I finally give up.

"Yunho, listen up! Whatever happened, our winning is the first priority!" Donghae said.

"Of course guys! As a captain, I will never let our team lose!" I stated, suddenly gaining my determination. I throw my fist and the casually bump their fists with me. Our trademark!

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

"Hi guys!!!" Yoona popped up in front of us. She was getting back from seeing teacher.

"Hi Yoona." I greeted back.

"What's wrong with you, Heechul?!" Yoona look at gloomy Heechul weirdly. She takes a seat beside him.

"Siwon had a crush on Jae." He stated sadly.

"What? He just asked my name, Heechul!" I argued. What's wrong with that?

"See?!! He never asked for people name!!" Heechul stares at Yoona's face, eyes widen in shock.

"Really?" Yoona asked, taking the glass of water and drink it casually.

"It was not like that. I was bumped into him and causing the water to fall on his uniform. It was an accident." I explained.

"Whoah...I bet every girl here practically looking at both of you." She said and I nodded my head slowly. It was really scary, like a bunch of hyenas staring at their prey and that's prey was me.

"Heechul, come on. Jae already has Yunho." Yoona said causing my lip automatically curved a smile. Yunho, by just hearing his name could make me smiling for whole day. Nowadays, Yoona seem to accept my relationship with Yunho but she still asked me be cautious.

"Jae, promise me you won't seduce him!" Heechul shot me a furious glare.

"I promise dear..." I let out a heavy sigh.

 

"Hi everyone, how are you today?!" Madam Sunye greeted us cheerfully as usual. She is really a kind hearted and friendly teacher. Glad that she is the first teacher I met in this school.

"Geez...we are not kindergarten kids anymore." Heechul snorted. I nudged him seeing the teacher looking at us. She probably heard what Heechul's said.

"Well Heechul, you looked like you are very excited about your final project." She stated causing Heechul's eyes widen in shock. Everyone else also gasped in shock.

"What?! No!" He complaint.

"What's wrong Heechul?" I whispered.

"It's the worst thing ever, Jae! I had heard about it before. Once you are doing your final project, you will face hell! You have no enough sleep so that, your eyes will have dark circle. You will not have enough time to go salon or even shopping or even polish your nail!!" He stated furiously. I looked at him weirdly.

"Okay guys, calm down." Madam Sunye speaks up causing everyone to keep quiet. They all seem nervous about that.

"Don't be panic. You still have plenty of time until the end of the year and you also will have a partner." She stated. Most of the students in the class sigh in relief.

"But as the principal suggestion, you will combine with the other class. This is to enhance your friendship since this is your last year." She said.

"What? Other class?" Heechul eyes went sparkling.

"Oh...I hope my partner is Siwon." He giggles happily.

 

"Jae, Yoona hurry up! Faster!" He was excitedly dragging both of us toward huge noticeboard at the hallway. There were many people there and everyone see to make a fuss about that.

"Go away from my way! Back off!" Heechul yelled as he practically shoving people away harshly from his way. Both Yoona and I keep bowing down, apologised with Heechul's behaviour.

"My name...my name...Kim Heechul..." His eyes wonder around at the list of student name on the board.

"Hangeng?!!!" Heechul scream loudly causing everyone to close their own ears.

"Heechul, what's wrong?" I pulled him out of the crowd.

"I...must be dreaming..." He panted so hard.

"Heechul, calm down!" I shrugged his body.

"Jae, let him be. He just got partner with Hangeng." Yoona interrupt.

"No. No. Please no..." Heechul shakes his head violently.

"Why? Who is that?" I stare at Yoona's face.

"He is the school nerd, Chinese transfer student." Yoona stated and it struck me. Oh, so that's the problem.

"Heechul, it's okay. I bet Hangeng will help you a lot." I patted his shoulder.

"Oh geez, Jae...my life is over." He sobs against my shoulder. Yoona and I smile a little with his childish behaviour.

"Hi Jaejoong." All of us turn to look at the voice behind us. Heechul abruptly rise up, flashing his charming smile. He suddenly has lot of energy seeing Siwon.

"Hi Siwon-shi!" He greeted gently.

"Uh, hi..." Siwon greeted back.

"Jae, I was really happy that you are my partner." He added causing both Heechul and my jaws to drop.

"What?" Heechul quickly rush to the notice board and shot a glare to me. Why? I put an innocent face.

"So Jae, I hope we will make a good partner." Siwon said.

"Sure, I hope we will get along each other." I said. Siwon seem like a nice boy.

 

That night, we all is eating dinner together. Aunty was happily talked about her new recipes which I found a bit weird. Uncle keeps nodding his head excitedly, pretend that he was really interested. He is such a sweet husband. I turn to look at Yunho.

"Yunho -ah..." Uncle suddenly called, drew my interest.

"Nowadays, you were rarely going out at night. It's weird." He stated causing me to startle.

"I did found something interesting at home." Yunho glance at me making me quickly looked down. Oh no, Yunho just shut up your mouth.

"Really? What is it?" Aunty interrupts.

"Something beautiful and smooth." He answered casually. I gulp my saliva, feeling so nervous.

"Whoa...what's that?" Uncle's eye narrowed. What is he thinking?

"Nothing dad, just my pillow. It feels so nice when I hugged it. I was addicted to it." Yunho smirked and I let out a heavy sigh.

"Yunho, you are weird." Aunty stares at him weirdly but Yunho just keep smiling. Aish, this man!

 

As usual, that night Yunho sneaked into my room and lie beside me. He get inside the comforter and pulled my body against his welt built chest.

"Who is your pillow?" I asked and I can feel his lip move against my nape, smiling.

"Can't help. You are so smooth, smoother than my own pillow. You are my special pillow." He whispered, sending a shiver to my whole body.

"Jae..." He called.

"Hmmm..." I hummed, playing with his finger on my waist.

"I will be very busy starting next week. My tournament is coming soon." He said, startle. I rolled my body to face him.

"Tournament?" I asked, staring into his face.

"I was a captain of my college's basketball team." He said and that’s suddenly reminding me of Siwon.

"Really?" I don't know why but I feel sad.

"Let's go out this weekend." He uttered.

"Date?" I uttered, my cheek suddenly went flustered.

"Yes, baby." He pecks my lip. I smile and lean forward. He takes notice of that and mashing our lip together. Our kiss turns into passionate one when he suddenly went on top of me and trails his kiss toward my neck.

"Yunho!" I slightly push him away, knew so well where this will lead us. He groaned and pulls away, lying beside me. He was panted for air.

"Sorry." I kiss his heaving chest and put my head on it.

"It's okay. Good night." He kiss on top of my head. It must be frustrated for Yunho but I glad he still respect my decision. Oh God, I love this man so much!

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys ~~~
Hope you enjoy it and sorry for any mistake XD