Chapter 6

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

Yunho POV

 

Oh gosh! Silence ride again! Jaejoong keep turning his head to the window, ignoring me completely. Even from this morning, he doesn't even greet or looking at me.

"Hey!" I greeted, breaking the silence atmosphere between us.

"What?" He asked without even looking at me.

"Is there is something interesting outside there?" I asked.

"Nope!" He replied shortly and I sighed.

I slowly reached my hand and touch his hand causing his body jolted in surprise. He abruptly pulls away his hand from my hand and stares at me. I can tell he was afraid of me.

"Don't touch me!" He warned sternly. My mind automatically remind of last night situation where I was so suddenly kiss his cheek. Then, it struck me!

"It is because the kiss last night?" I asked and turn to look in front.  He immediately looked down and I guess I was right.

"I'm sorry." I apologised and I can hear him sighed.

"I'm not used to that kind of thing." He whispered slowly. Oh crap, how can I forget he was a village boy? Of course, he was mad!

"Jae, I'm really sorry. I promise you that I will never do that again!" I promised, sound so guilty. Oh Jung Yunho, you should be an actor!

"It's okay. Don't do that another time." He said and I smiled.

“Of course!" I answered, grinning happily.



 

 

"How is it?" Changmin asked, so eager to know. His eyes went sparkling. I take a deep breath.

"It’s going well!" I replied proudly.

"What do you mean, Yunho?" Donghae asked. I can tell he was curious! Wow, this rare!

"I did kiss him!" I said causing their mouth opens widely.

"So fast?!" Yoochun yelled in shock.

"Well, I did kiss his cheek not lip." I corrected and as I expected, they let out a sighed.

"Hey, it's a good sign. Well, we just started okay?!" I snapped, getting irritated with them.

"How did he react?!" Donghae asked and I sighed.

"He was mad." I answered.

"I knew it." Changmin suddenly interrupt.

"It's not my fault he is the village boy. He said he was not used to this kind of thing." I explained.

 

"What's kind of kiss I heard, guys?" I quickly turn away hearing that voice.

"Tiffany!" I smile widely, giving my charming smile.

"Baby, you didn't fetch me at airport yesterday." She pouted cutely.

"Sorry, I was so busy. My uncle in Saudi Arabia suddenly passed away." I lied. Changmin, Yoochun and Donghae immediately smirked in return.

"Really?! I was so sorry to hear that." She apologised.

"It's okay baby." I pull her into my embrace and winked at my friends. Three of them shot me an annoying glare.

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

"Jae? Jae? Jae!!" My body jolted in surprise when suddenly Heechul yelled against my ear.

"Yah!" I scream a bit.

"Well, it's your fault! I did call you many times before." Heechul said.

“Sorry...I got carried away." I apologised. Yoona suddenly sit beside me and pats my shoulder gently.

"It is because about your Nanny? We are very sorry about yesterday..." She apologised.

"No. It's not about that. I already can accept my Nanny death." I shake my head and give her a smile.

"Then, don't tell me it is because of Yunho! What did he do to you?" Heechul asked causing me to startle.

"See?! You are hesitated!" He snapped and I immediately look away, avoiding his eyes. I'm not good at lying.

"No...what makes you think like that?" I asked slowly.

"Jae, I'm Kim Heechul. Don't underestimate me." His hands already folded againts his chest. He looked a bit mad.

"Heechul, don't over react okay!" Yoona shot him a glare.

"Calm down both of you, please!" I speak up causing both of them to sigh.

"Jae, even though we are your new friends but we also have a right to know your problem. Please let it out for us and perhaps, we can help you." Yoona explained and I was so touched by her words.

"Yoona is right." Heechul supported and quickly look away, probably a bit ashamed.

"You guys...I love both of you!" I said and smile widely.

 

 

"What?! He did kiss you?!" Heechul yelled in shock. Looked like he just heard the most horrible thing ever.

"Heechul!!" I put my index finger on my lips causing him to shut off.

"Sorry, I just got heart attack!" He snorted. Yoona rolled her eyes annoyance.

"Why he did that?" She asked. I can see she was not pleased with that.

"He said he want to be my friend and he asked me to made him soup. So, I did and he kiss my cheek for a thanks." I answered.

"He so sweet..." Heechul praise in awe.

"Heechul!" Yoona shot him a fierce glare.

"What?!" Heechul snapped.

"Can you see that he was flirting with Jae? And this bad!" She speak up.

"Flirting?!" I blurted.

"Yes, Jae! He was playing with your feeling. Ugh, I mean he gonna makes you fall in love with him and then, he will break up with you. He will hurt your feeling!" She said sternly. She however looked so serious.

"Fall in love?" I blurted. I always heard about fairy tale love stories. I mean Rapunzel, Cinderella, snow white and they all so amazing. Without realise, my lip curved a wide smile.

"Jae!" Yoona suddenly shook off my body causing to look at her in shock.

"Stop dreaming and listen, this is a really bad! You should go away from him!" She warned me, so seriously.

 

 

"Yoona, cut it off!" Heechul push Yoona away and takes a seat beside me. Yoona glares at him and walk away, sitting at another chair.

"Jae, please don't think too much. He just wanna be your friend and I don't see any wrong with that." He said and I can tell he was reasonable.

"And about the kiss, you should be so happy and proud." He grinned widely.

"Heechul!" Yoona snapped.

"I mean, just let it go. And don't let him do that again...I mean if you not like it." He said.

"I'm not like it!" I said sternly. Yes, I hate it but why my body feel different. It feels hot.

"Then, it's good. It's good if he wanna be your friend but remember Jae, don't ever fall in love with him!" Heechul warned. I don't know why but he suddenly looked different.

"Of course not!" I answered confidently.

"Good! Now, don't be depressed about it anymore okay! Be happy dear!" He said and pinched my cheeks.

"Aww!" I winced and rub my cheeks.

"Sorry, I can't hold my jealousy. I mean who will not jealous when the Almighty Jung Yunho kiss you." He pouted.

Both Yoona and I can help but smile with Heechul's cuteness.

 

 

Yunho POV

 

"Tiffany...ugh..." I push her away gently. She pulls away from my lips and pouted. Both our lips were swollen and we are panted for air to breath.

"What? Don't you miss me?" She asked and leaned forward, intend to capture my lip again.

"Of course I did, baby." I lied and turn my head aside, causing her lip to land on my cheek.

"Then, what's wrong?" She trailed her lips towards my ears and blow a hot breath making me shiver a bit.

"I miss you so much, baby. And I can't hold myself anymore." She starts to grind her body against me. The temperature inside this car suddenly went higher causing us to feel so sophisticated.

"Let's go the hotel." she already and biting my ear and I know I was lost. The thing that makes Tiffany is my girlfriend is because she knows how to please me.Without thinking, I sprint the car fastly down the road and she smirked happily.



 

 

"Where is he?" Jaejoong swing his legs freely while sitting on one of the bench in front of school building near main gate. The school already so silence and most of the students already went home. Both Heechul and Yoona already went home.

"Ting Tong!" He turns to look at the huge clock located on top of building. It was already 6 p.m. He already thought of walking home but he can't because he didn't know the way to back home. He was still new in this city.

"Yunho please come quickly..." He prays.

 

 

"Ugh...what time's now..." Yunho opens up his eyes slowly, his body feel exhausted.

He turns to look at side and saw Tiffany was lying beside him.

"Haa..." He sighed and unwound Tiffany arm around his waist. Slowly, he reached his hand towards his pants above the floor and pick up his phone inside his pocket.

"6.15 p.m, !!" He cursed and abruptly jumps off the bed.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Tiffany mumbled and open up her eyes slowly, staring at Yunho. That man was busy fondling with his jeans.

"I have to go, Tiffany!" He said and grabs his T-shirt.

"What?! What about me?!" She asked in horror. There is no way Yunho will leave her alone.

"Sorry, just called taxi or your driver!" He said and running to door, shutting it with loud bang.

"Stupid! Bastard! Jerk!" Tiffany cursed madly. How dare Yunho do this to her?

 

 

Yunho POV

 

I stopped my car in front of his school and quickly get out, searching for him.

There is nobody inside the school, they probably already went home. Oh hell, where is him? My credit card...My bet...Oh crap, I'm dead. I scratched my head, feeling so nervous.

"You are late." I heard a voice behind me.

"Jae!" I immediately turned around and he was standing behind me.

"I'm sorry, Jae!" I pulled him into my embrace and he went froze.

"Are you okay? I was so worried. I'm sorry, Jae." I said. Don't I tell you, I am a great actor?

"I...I'm fine." He push me away and looked around. He was blushing.

"Sorry, let's get in the car." I open the car door for him and let him inside before going to driver seat. I push the ignition and starts driving. He was silence beside me.

"Jae, I was late because I have a project to finish. It's a group project and I can't skip it." I lied. Oh, I was genius!

"It's okay." He replied shortly.

“Are you mad?" I asked, getting worried with his reaction.

"No...actually, I was afraid if you might involve in accident. I thought something happened to you." He said while looking down and I swear I was startle for a while. He was worried about me.

"I was glad you are okay." He played with his own fingers, still not looking at me.

"You are so nice, Jae." I smiled widely. I don't know it was a fake or real anymore.

"It is because you are my friend." He replied. Friend? Yes Jae, but only just for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Enjoy it guys ~~~~

Sorry for any mistake XD