Chapter 24

My feeling is not a bet!

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I curved a smile and roll my body so I will face him. I use my elbow to support my head while my other hand caressing his hair gently. He was sleeping soundly beside me and his mouth opens a little. I couldn't help but giggle but automatically stop when I remember our make-up session just now. He was more aggressive and it's makes me scared a bit. Not only that, we also do for the second round and this is the first time we did twice in a day. It was so freaking exhausted but seeing his peaceful face sleeping in my embrace already giving me enough strength. I love this man so much and I realise I can't live without him. I promise I will do anything for this man.

"Have a sweet dream." I kiss his forehead and lie down beside him, snuggle closely to his warm chest.

"Ara, don't leave me..." My body went froze as I heard the words that coming out from his mouth. Ara? Did I hear him right? No...I must be wrong. I choose to ignore it and sleeping peacefully in his embrace. I don't want anything to step on us anymore.

Its already been three weeks since that day and apparently, our relationship is very good. Yunho seem so nice these few weeks and I carefully not to mention Siwon names in front of him. I should take note of his hot tempered.

"Hi, Yoona." I quickly turn around, hearing the unfamiliar voice. It was a cute boy.

"Hi Junsu!" Yoona greeted happily. Both of Heechul and I looked at each other.

"Oh guys sorry. This is Kim Junsu, my partner. And Junsu, this is Kim Jaejoong and Kim Heechul. They are my bestie." She explained.

"Hi, Junsu. Nice to meet you." I smiled. Heechul the other wise, practically staring at Junsu from his head to his toe. Well, obviously Junsu is not his type.

"Hi." He greeted. He seems not interested.

"Heechul!" Yoona snapped madly with Heechul's bad attitude.

"Sorry about that, he is a litle weird." She apologise. Heechul rolled over his eyes.

"It's okay. I want to ask if you want to come to my house tommorow? And both of you can join us if you want." He said. Such a nice and cute boy.

"Whoah...it's great! How about that, Jae?" She turn to look at me causing me to startle. To think about that, I had never went to my friend house since I came to Seoul. I remember my past when I used to hanging out at my friend house. It was so fun and enjoy.

"Jae?!" Yoona called me seeing me dreaming away. Suddenly, Yunho's image flashing out in my mind! How will he react about this? Will he be mad as before?

"Guys...I..." I was stuttered to form any words.

"Don't worry. I will take care of Yunho." Heechul suddenly winked at me, shocking me. How did he know what was I thinking? This boy is weird.

 

 

 I looked over the clock, it's already 10 a.m. Heechul did promise to take me to Junsu's house. I sit on the couch beside Yunho. He seems enjoying watching the cartoon and it was Ben 10. Geez, how old he is to watch something like that? He keep laughing so hard and I somehow relief with his brighten mood. It may be easy for me to go to Junsu's house today.

"Jae, your friend is coming." Aunty suddenly yelled from outside causing my heart beat to beating faster. Yunho turn to look at me. I quickly get up from the couch, heading to outside with him follow behind me. His expression was stiff.

"Jae Jae!!" I jumped in surprise when suddenly Heechul jump over me, hugging me tightly like he hadn't see me for a long time. He was winking at Yunho making Yunho startle.

"Whoah...seem like your friend really like you." Aunty smiled happily.

"Oh, hi Aunty. My name is Kim Heechul and I am Jaejoong's friend. Nice to meet you." Heechul said politely.

"She's really pretty." Aunty praise causing Yunho to laugh loudly. I quickly nudge him with my elbow.

"Mom, he's a boy." He interrupted.

"Oh really? Sorry...but you are so pretty." Aunty apologise.

"It's okay, Mrs.Jung since I was glad to hear people called me pretty rather than handsome. It was quiet embarassed if I was being compared to those smelly boys." He sneakily glance toward Yunho causing Yunho eyes to open widely.

"I'm not smelly!" Yunho complained.

"Heechul, you are a quiet funny. Please have a seat and I will go makes a drink." Aunty said.

"Wait Aunty, I have a favour to ask you." He said causing my body froze.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Can I borrow Jaejoong for a day? I mean, can I bring him at one of my friend since we are gonna have a little chit chat." He said.

"What? Who's that?!" Yunho asked a bit louder and I already expecting that.

"Yoona and her partner Kim Junsu." Heechul said.

"Who's Kim Junsu?!" Yunho asked. Aunty keep watching them curiously.

"The round and apparently, impotent boy." Heechul blurted causing both Aunty and me to gasp.

"Heechul!" I nudged his elbow.

"Well Heechul...of course you can." Aunty smiles happily. I smiles back at her. Heechul grab my hand and turn around facing Yunho. Yunho expression seem a little uneasy.

"Don't worry, he won't be able to bite and I promise I will bite first! Well, we will go first." Heehcul whispered.

"Uhmm...bye.." I said and his eyes somehow soften but full of concern.

"Bye Aunty!!" Heechul drag me toward his luxurious car with his own driver.

 

 

After a while, we finally reach at Junsu's house. My eyes open in awe as I saw how big is his house. They have their own garden and also swimming pool, exactly like Yunho's house. Hmm, I shouldn't be surpise. They all are rich.

"Welcome Jaejoong!" Junsu appeared in front of us with Yoona beside him.

"Thank you." I said and step into the house with Heechul. All the furnitures in the house seem very expensive.

"Please have a seat." My head automatically turn aside seeing a beautiful woman. She was smiling nicely and to be honest, I was mesmerising by her smile. It was special and warm, give me feeling like a mom.

"Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Kim Jaejoong." I quickly bow down. Heechul followed me after.

"Kim...Jaejoong?" She looked startle.

"Yes!" I put a wide smile and she quickly turn around.

"Have a seat. I will prepare drinks and cookies." She said and walks away. Somehow, she looks weird.

"So, Jaejoong. Did Yunho allow you to come here?" Yoona patted my shoulder. She already knows about Yunho's possesive behaviour.

"What are you talking about, Yoona? Don't you believe with me?" Heechul intterrupt. She slightly rolled her eyes.

 

 

All of us chatting happily and to be honest, we are not exactly focus on doing our project. Yoona, Heechul and Junsu seem so happy chatting together. Surprisingly that Junsu haves a cute Parisian Cat which is same with Heechul and they seem enjoyed talking about their cat. Suddenly, my eyes spot Junsu's mom at the garden. She was sitting silently in front of the fish pool. She somehow looked sad. I walk toward her and take a seat besides her causing she to jumped in surprise.

"Ah, Jaejoong why you are here?" She quickly put a smile.

"It because I want to take look at this garden. It was so beautiful." I said.

"Thank you. I really love being here." She said. I keep silence.

"Jaejoong, did you family live here?" She suddenly asked.

"Yes, I live with my adoptive family. Actually, it just been a few months since I came to this city." I explained.

"Really? Where did you live before and where your actuall family?" She asked, startle me.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." She quickly apologised.

"It's okay. I live in the village before but after my grandmother died, I live with my adoptive family." I said. She nodded her head slowly.

After that, we seem enjoying talking to each other. She has something that makes me feel really comfortable and love being with her.

"So, you all will gonna back home now?" Mrs.Kim said.

"Yes, Mrs.Kim. Furthermore, it will be tough for Jaejoong." Heechul tease causing my eyes open widen. I quickly shot him a glare.

"Uhm, bye Mrs.Kim. Nice to meet you." I bowing down.

"Me too. Your real parent must be so nice and polite, just like you." She said, startle.

"Actually, I never know about my parents. Nanny Hyo Jin said they were died during car accident when I was just a baby but Nanny Hyo Jin is a very nice and polite woman." I smiled. To my surprise, she looked shock with my words.

"Mom?" Junsu called her, seeing her sudden expression.

"Ah, sorry. Thank you for coming here and please come here again anytime." She quickly put a smile.

"We will Mrs.Kim. Thank you very much. See you again." Yoona said and get inside Heechul's car, follow by me.

"Whoa...she really likes you." Heechul tease as we are in the car.

"No, she is really nice. I love talking with her." I said.

"Yeah...maybe you should worried when you reach you house. He must be waiting for you now." Heechul smirked and it struck me.

"Heechul, what time is it?" I quickly asked him. Oh no, I just forgot about Yunho.

"It almost 7 p.m." He said. Whoaa, I don't realise how long we are in Junsu's house.

"Don't worry Jaejoong. Just tell me if he ever done something bad to you." Yoona said. I smile at her.

 

 

We finally reach at Yunho's house. There he was, sitting at the porch outside the house. His expression looked stiff. After saying good bye to Heechul and Yoona, I quickly walk toward him. He stands up, putting his hand inside his pocket. I gulp down my saliva.

"Sorry, I was late. I didn't realise it was already dark." I apologise and to my surprise, he walks away leave me alone in dumb. I take a deep breath and follow him to his room. I get inside the room and close the door.

"Yunho -ah..." I called but suddenly, I was pulled to his embrace.

"Do you have any idea how much I miss you today?" He breaths against my ear.

"Sorry..." I caress his back.

"You have to do something." He said and I looked at him in wonder. He grabs my hand and brings it downward stopping on . I gasp in shock when I realise it was hard.

"Yunho- ah, I have...to shower first." I quickly looked away. My cheek is  already hot.

"Together." He grinned and lift me up, wrapping my leg around his waist.

"Yunho, what are you thinking?!" I asked and quickly wrapped my arm around his neck to prevent me from falling. He ignored me and bring me toward his bathroom.

"I'm thinking that I'm gonna make love to you in the shower. Hard and rough..." He whispered causing my body to shiver.

 

 

Later that night, we are lying beside each other on his bed. He was wrapping his arm around my waist and slowly drawing a circle on my bare stomach since we are .

"Yunho -ah..." I called him slowly.  

"What?" He kiss on my earlobe and it was tickling.

"Why do you love me?" I asked. Actually, it had been in my mind for a long time. He was handsome, popular and rich so he will get any woman he wants. He let go off my earlobe.

"Why do you ask?" He whispered with his husky voice. I turn around my body to face him. His expression looked different from before.

"Because I want to know." I stare at his side face, tracing his beautiful jaw line with my eyes. He keeps silent.

"Do you...ever love anyone before me? Your first love?" I don't realise but that question comes out from my mouth. His jaw suddenly tightened and it's scared me.

"Sorry...I shouldn't talk about this." I said and turned around. So that mean, he sure has someone special before me. That night, I can't sleep. I shouldn't be jealous because it doens't matter if he already had someone he loved before me. The important thing is he loves me now. But, I was so curious. I want to know about his first love and I think it was okay since we are a lover now. But it seem like I was wrong. I don’t know why but my heart feel so hurt.