Chapter 17

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

 

Yunho POV

 

Tomorrow is weekend! It's finally weekend! I can't wait to have a date with Jaejoong.

"Yunho, wanna go out tomorrow?" Donghae asked causing me to startle.

"Where?" I asked him, not interested. I have another plan, a big one!

"Enjoys." He stated.

"Sorry guys...I have another plan." I said causing them to look at me in wonder.

"Whoah...it seems excited." Yoochun stated.

"What? No way!" I snapped, there is no way they will ruin my beautiful plan with Jaejoong.

"I'm sure this is related to Jaejoong." Changmin smiled mischievously.

"You are gonna take him away and him!" He added excitedly.

"What the hell?" I shot him furious glare.

"Hmm...to think about that, Yunho still doesn't win his bet." Donghae smirked.

"Hey! Have you ever make out with village boy?!" I snapped, getting irritated.

"Nope." Changmin answered.

"See?! You don't even know how difficult it is! We need time for him to adapt with the situation and the time to gain their ultimately trust!" I explained, not really understand what I am talking. I just need to shut up their mouth.

"Oh...then, good luck Yunho. Wish you the best and then, I can have my own chance. I have been waiting a lot." Yoochun smirked. I keep silence. Yoochun and Jaejoong?! There is no way, Chun. You don't know him. He not likes the others. He was different.



 

 

"Mom!" I called causing she to stop eating. She looked at me.

"Jaejoong and I want to go out for a trip together." I said causing open. I can see Jaejoong was glaring at me.

"So, mom?" I asked, still wanting for her answer. It's doesn't matter if it were only me, since I never asking for anyone permission before doing anything. But, this is involving Jaejoong and I don't want mom to think I kidnap him.

"It's great! We will go together, right honey?!" She squeals happily as she turn to look at dad causing dad to choke on his food.

"Honey, are you okay?" Mom quickly rush to take a glass of water for his husband. Dad takes a deep breath and smile nicely at her.

"What did you say honey?" He asked even though I knew he heard so well.

"We are gonna join Yunho and Jaejoong for a trip." She said happily.

"Mom, this guy's stuff!!" I argued. There is no way, no way!

"But, your father is also a man." She complaint.

"Honey...let them be. They also need time to enjoy their youth days." Dad said. Dad, you are a genius father.

"But..." She whined.

"Honey, don't you remember our youth days?" Dad started and I start to roll my eyes boringly.

"Honey, you are so sweet. Don't say it in front of them." She is blushing deeply. Oh gosh, just stop!

"Mom!" I blurted annoyingly. Mom turns to look at Jaejoong.

"Jae, it is really okay for you?" Mom asked him in concern. What? I'm not a criminal.

"Uhhm...I also want to visit around this city." He said.

"Then, I guess its okay. But please, take care of him or I will take off your credit card, car key and even your pillow!" She warned sternly. I let out a laugh as soon as Mom mention pillow. I turn to look at Jaejoong and saw he was giggling a bit.

 

"So, you are leaving now?" Mom looked at us worriedly.

"Yup! Bye mom and send my regard at dad." I said and walk to my car.

"Jae!" Mom shouted causing both of us to turn around.

"You can go to your car. I just wanna talk with Jae." Mom said. I nodded my head and I can see Jaejoong was nervous beside me. But, I know my mom. I leave them alone. I drive the car out the garage and stop in front of the main gate. Mom was hugging Jaejoong tightly. Geez, who is her real son?

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I looked through the window, wondering where Yunho will bring me.

"Jae..." Yunho casually linked my fingers with his own.

"Yah, focus on your driving." I complain.

"It's okay." He replied and brings my hand toward his lip, kissing it gently. I swear, he really know how to make me flustered.

"So Jae, why did mom called you before?" He asked. I can't help but giggling a bit. He turns to look at me and raised one of his eyebrows.

"You wouldn't want to know, believe me." I said and turn around, hiding my laugh.

"Jae..." He called but I stay still. There is no way I will tell him.

"Okay then, look at my hand." He said and I turn to look at him weirdly. My eyes widen in shock when I saw his hand was not on the steering wheel but inside his pocket.

"Yunho, what are you doing?" I scream in panic.

"Well, since you doesn't want to tell me." He smirked.

"I will tell you! I will tell! Just hold the damn steering!" I said, totally in panic. He almost got me heart attack. He grins happily and put back his hand on the steering wheel.

"I win. So, tell me now." He blurted arrogantly. I puffed my cheek like a blow fish, getting irritated with his childish behaviour.

"She told me to be careful and give me a pepper spray." I said.

"What?!" He let out a big laugh. Aish, this is why I don’t want to tell him.

 

"Jae, I have prepared something to you. Please take it as precaution." She hands me a spray bottle.

"Aunty, what is this?" I take the spray.

"It is pepper spray." She answered.

"What?!" I asked in surprise.

"Ssshhh...don't tell Yunho about this." She hushed me. I shake my head disbelief.

 

"Yunho, why we are here?" I looked through the window, still doesn't want to get out. He doesn't answer me but instead he get out of the car. Then, he rush toward m seat and open the door for me making me flustered a bit. I get out of the car and looked around. My eyes widen in shock as I saw a huge air plane in front of us.

"Good morning, young master." I turn my head to look at the voice. It was a middle aged man. Yunho keep nodded his head hearing that man talking. After that, he walk toward me, smiling happily.

"What's going on, Yunho?" I asked, still do not understand with this situation.

"Jae, we are going to trip, remember?" He asked.

"Yes! But what with the air plane and whose are those people?" I asked.

"Oh...this is our family's private plane and those people are my dad's workers." Yunho answered causing my jaw to drop.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered with my own words.

"Don't worry. I already asked them to keep this as a secret." He winked.

"B-But..." I was cut off when Yunho drag my hand into the plane. I gulp my saliva down and steps inside the plane. It was so huge and beautiful! Such a high class and expensive air plane. This is my first time being inside the plane and it was freaking incredibly amazing.

"Close your mouth, baby." He teased causing me blushing. I follow him and carefully take a seat beside him. Then, he lean his body and pull the safety belt around my body.

"You have to wear this when the plane is departure." He said. I nodded my head in awe.

"Yunho, it's moving! It's moving, Yunho!" I clench on his shirt tightly and close my eyes tightly. I was so scared!

"Sshshh...calm down, baby." He pulled me into his embrace and whispered against my ear.

After a while, Yunho let go off me and take off my safety belt.

"Open your eyes." He said. I open my eyes slowly and to my surprise, it feels normal. Nothing different!

"Look at that." He asked, pointed to the window. Suddenly, he put me on his lap. Both of us looked at the window.

"Whoaa...it's beautiful, Yunho!" I exclaimed excitedly. We are currently far above the sea. It was so breath taking view.

"Happy?" He asked and I turn to look at him, putting my arm around his neck.

"So happy." I smiled.

"Glad to hear that." He pecks my lip.

"I love you so much!" I whispered and for this time, I was the first one who kiss him on the lip. He gladly takes my lip. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys ~~~
Sorry for short chapter but please enjoy it.

Thank you for staying with my fic XD

There will be a lot of sweet moment between Jae and Yunho!