Perfectionist

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Perfectionist



 

Justice, that is one word she loved.
 

Good leader is she. The word perfection can not even match her. For her, beauty and intelligence are combined in one. Loving, caring and friendly are all words that matches with her. She is flawless.


 

Oh. She is an icon of  a goddess.


 

But...

There is one thing she is eager to achieve. Her goal, since she knew how to walk, to destroy the gangs in Korea. She will do anything to success her goal. She was raised by a policeman and had a righteous brother. Their family are nowhere close to be called good, because they are beyond. All had achieved the highest soldier rate in the army. Even herself as a woman, she had joined the air force.


 

When you befriend her, she will do everything to protect you.


 

The siren from the police car filled the alley. Police doing their own duty, pulling out guns to freeze the scene.


 

“There are seven man injured. One killed.” The young police reported back to his commander. His commander walked through the scene and examinated the people’s faces. She knew they are all from one gang. Studying their expression, she instructed the young officer to bring them back for questioning.


 

“Did they left anything evidence?” The commander asked her partner, who was examining the dead body.


 

“No. Very clean. No bullet, no fingerprint and not even blood.” The man stood up facing the commander. “Possibly inter-injuries caused by beating. I predicted there are more than one person.”


 

The commander shook her head, “No, Siwon Oppa. You can never underestimate a person. ” She denied her own brother. “Remember that girl we saw last time.”


 

Her brother raised his eyebrow remembering the scene she had described. “That girl who had dodged your bullet? But it could had been you missed the target.” The commander shoot Siwon a look and shook her head again.


 

“I never miss. Never.” She saided with confident. Siwon rolled his eyes as his commander walked away from him. A worker brought a piece of paper to the commander.  Her eyes grew when she read the unrecognizable handwriting.


 

Come find me if you can, Yoona.


 

Yoona crumbled the paper in her hand. Humiliating, the first time she could not catch the same murderer. Siwon took the paper from Yoona’s hand and read it. “It’s that person again.” Yoona knew that murderer is somehow related to a gang.


 

There are reasons why she is so sensitive about gangs. One of them is this murderer that kept challenging her. Another one is that she had a personal revenge. She needs to destroy all of them.


 

They got back into their car and drove off with another case to solve. Siwon sat next to Yoona in the car and patted his little sister on the shoulder.


 

“It’s alright. We will find that murderer.” Siwon comforted. Siwon had always been a warm brother to Yoona. Yoona treasured her family more than anything else. She just dislike them, when her father and her brother tried to force her into marriage.


 

“Are you going to the blind date tomorrow?” Siwon asked with curiosity. There we go again. Yoona knew it from his tone. It had been more than a million times since they wanted her to get marry.


 

“Oppa! I am not even close to 30 yet.” Yoona exclaimed with frown. Siwon laughed and started to talk about the person for this date. Always about wealth, position and power. Yoona cared less about anything like that. She just want to be loved. If a man does not love her, she don’t want to be with them.


 

“Commander.” The young officer who was driving interrupted. “You should make your choice already. There are so many people wanted to marry you. Don’t even talk about the whole police station.” The young office laughed.


 

Yoona blushed, “Jungin-ish. Stop with the joke.” Siwon laughed at his sister’s embarrassment.


 

“I am not. You are pretty, courageous, ladylike, smart and caring. What more will a guy want?” Jungin praised again. Yoona gave him weird faces on his high comments.


 

“Father wanted to see you get marry soon.” Her brother continued with his nagging. The young office turned the car head in the gate, then the car stopped in front of a huge mansion.


 

They are heading back home, a place they can be loved.


 

“Father. Do I have to go?” Yoona pouted, using cute faces try to defend her own father. Her dad laughed at her daughter’s childlike face.


 

“This is a order.” Her father harden his voice. Her father, Jongwoon, a second commander in the army. He had worked closely with the president and other political officials. He is always Siwon and Yoona’s icon.


 

“Yes, sir!” She quickly reflexed; they laughed at each other’s acting. The maid fixed Yoona’s elegant silk dress and handed her the purse. Yoona thanked her personal maid and putted on her shoe. Yoona slipped a gun under her dress. It’s hidden on the side of her right leg. A gun can’t never leave her body, after all she is a police.


 

“Who is the person I am meeting again?” She attempted to put on her earrings as her father explained.


 

“Kim Heechul, he is the son of the richest man in Korea. He is a well taught gentleman and I heard that he love the word justice too.” His father smiled proudly. Yoona laughed. Seeing his father complimenting someone was quite unusual.


 

“Ok then.” Yoona kissed her father on the cheek and headed out with a goodbye.


 

As she arrived at the restaurant, her personal driver opened the door and lead her into the restaurant. Yoona was born with a golden spoon in , but she had never took anyone’s service for granted. She thanked her driver as he gave the waitress her name. The waitress’s eyes sparkled seeing the famous, Commander Yoona walking into their restaurant.


 

When she seat down, the waitress asked if she would like to have any drink. Yoona thanked her and rejected the offer with a gorgeous smile. The waitress’s eye filled with admiration and left to joined a group of waitress for gossip.


 

“Sorry to have you waiting.” A tall feminine man joined the table. “I am Kim Heechul.” He introduced himself and Yoona stood up to greet him.


 

“I am Im Yoona.”


 

“Oh the famous commander.” Heechul exclaimed. They continued their meal as the conversation kept going.

 

 

 

 

Heechul tried to keep up wtih the conversation, even though he knew he didn’t have any topic with this girl.


 

He didn’t like her or dislike her. It’s just that he doesn’t want to ruin a perfect girl like her. Heechul was not as perfect as everyone thought him to be. He had one night stands and loves adventures. Night clubs are his worlds and heavens. Right now, he is just wearing a mask. After all he wouldn’t want to disappoint his own father.


 

The girl in front of him seems too boring, too plain, too perfect to be interested in. Heechul tried not to be mean, because no one wanted to anger an officer.


 

No one, but...


 

Darkness took over.


 

Yoona and Heechul dazed at the sudden blackness. The music of the restaurant didn’t die down but only the light did.


 

After a while...


 

A scream.


 

The table shaked and the light went back on. When Heechul can finally see, Yoona had disappeared. He stood up as the waitress and managers started to calm their guest. Some were asking Who screamed? what is happening? What kind of service is this?


 

Heechul called the waitress who is walking by. The waitress ignored. He called again, but no answer. Finally, Heechul grabbed the waitress by her wrist with frustration. He spun her around as her long black hair followed. Just that second he had been frozen by her strange beauty.


 

He had seen many girl before. y, elegant, cute, tomboy and even perfection, but none of them could match this girl. She had something so different. A cold stare that distance anyone close to her, but he loved those kind of people. Interesting and adventurous for him to learn about.


 

“D-do you know...” Another scream interrupted. The girl shook his hand off and walked slowly towards the sound. People gathered around the men’s washroom. Heechul followed the girl, don’t want to lose a chance of asking for her phone number.


 

But when he saw the scene in the bathroom, blankness hit him. There was a man washed in red lying dead on the floor and blood dripping down the edge of the sink. Yoona and another man standing in the middle of the washroom. Yoona had the mouth of her gun pointing at another man. The man was wearing a suit and no blood on his hand. He had a mask over his mouth which made him even more suspicious.


 

He turned back to the waitress next to him. She tighten up her brows and cursed the words.

 

“Damn it, Donghae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's note

As always thank you for reading.

I hope you enjoy that.

So far the main characters are all here. :) I try to make things more interesting while introducing them to my readers.

I had a lot of fun writing it. Hope you will have fun while reading the next chapter :).

See you soon . ^^