Montague and Capulet

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Montague and Capulet



 

 

Donghae was drag out the Underground. They had a gun against the back of his head, so he won’t make another sound.  As they walked by a few tunnel, Minjoong joined them from another route. His eyes scan across Donghae; Minjoong’s eyebrows fold in with worries.

 

A huge group of gang members is following him. No one made a sound. Only the noise was created by the friction of the ground and a numerous shoes passing by.

 

Minjoong walked next Yong and reported something against her ears.

 

“I see.” She said with a unpleasant face. “How many weapons we got?”

 

“About all the ones we have stored at the club, but all the weapons are underground right now.” The muscular man next to her announced.

 

“.” She muttered under her breath.  

 

“Could you please let my childish boy go?” Minjoong request following her like a dog. Yong paused her steps. Her face froze and eyes widely open. As if her facial features are robotic, she turned her head to Minjoong.

 

With her hand raised, she swing it across Minjoong’s right face. Donghae’s father spin and landed on the ground with both of his hand. This is the first time Donghae had ever felt pity on his own father. He is a puppet.

 

“I got something better for him to do.” Yong’s half moon eyes had brought chills down his spine.

 

They are toys of this evil mind.


 

They continue walking without looking back. As Donghae pass by, Minjoong quickly stood back up and walked beside Donghae. He looked at his father who had his shameful eyes looking ahead.

 

They did not exchange a word.


 

As they reach the empty street, Jessica’s voice ring in Donghae’s ear. No one respond. He couldn’t if only they had untie his hand.

 

The whole group came to a stop on the empty street. All the lights were shut and not even one person is walking on the street. Donghae had knew that they are no longer on top of the Underground. All the assistants and gang members had left the underground.

He didn’t know who leaked the information about the bombing, but that had destroyed his plan. Jessica and Heechul are still underground. There is nothing he can do but wait to hear their voice again.


 

Yoona step out the the empty street. She had two gun in her hands. Yong stop walking and a smile run up her face.

 

“Only you?” She laughed.

 

A huge force of armed soldiers march from the darkness behind her. She didn’t say another word.

 

“I knew this would happen.” Yong smiled. “Commander Im. Since when you got your position back?”

 

“I don’t need title to have a group of army.” Yoona replied.

 

“Well.” Yong’s face sank to sinister. “I don’t need it too.” Donghae watch the people next to him loaded their guns and weapons.


 

Yoona exchange look with Donghae. Yong order them to push Donghae out. A man next to him handed him a gun. Donghae’s shaking fingers wrap around the handle.

 

“I will let you start the war.” Yong said as she untie Donghae’s rope. On the other hand, there is a gun pointing on Minjoong’s temple. Yong whisper in Donghae’s ear, “Your family or your love?”


 

He was pushed out to the center.

 

Yoona and he exchanged look again. Her face filled with hesitations and confusion. What should she do? Stand there and let him kill her? That will cause chaos in her army behind her.


 

“Commander.” A police whisper his word into Yoona’s ear. “Your father had just arrived. He is heading towards us.”

 

Yoona didn’t respond she marched up to the center between the two side. Donghae standing right infront of her.

 

Isn’t this what she had always wanted? To destroy the gangs and to take revenge of her mother’s death are all in front of her right now. Just one bullet her life mission will be complete.

 

But oddly she is in love with this man.

 

Lee Donghae.


 

The street light flashed and struggled to light up again, then finally exhaluted itself. There are more than a thousand people on this empty street, but not a sound was made.



 

Everyone is waiting for the first bullet to be fired between the star-crossed lovers.



 

Donghae raised his gun and aimed at Yoona. She exhaled heavily. She raised hers pointing at him. Donghae pressed his head piece.



 

The electronic sound rumbled in her ears. “You will never miss a target.” Donghae smiled after his words.



 

He is sending a message. She knew.


 

Yoona relaxed her shoulder and aim her gun at her target, with both of her hand wrap around the handle.



 

“Jessica where are you? I am by the exist. I took care the door guard. Wherever you are, you need to run. Now! Please, just come to me! In about 10 second, the place will blow.”  Heechul’s voice echo in both of their ears.


 

“I will give you 10 second. Lee Donghae. If you can’t do it, there is going to be a hole in your father’s brain.” Yong screamed.


 

10

 

“I won’t leave without you.” Heechul’s voice continues.

 

Donghae smiled.

 

9

 

Yoona aimed her target.

 

8

 

“Please!”

 

7

 

“I trust you.”

 

Donghae mouth the words.

 

6

 

The countdown continues.

 

5

 

The man pushed Minjoong’s brain with the gun.

 

4

 

Yong’s voice echo on the empty street.

 

3

 

Donghae closed his eyes.

 

2

 

“Juliet. I really needs you.”

 

1

 

Someone pulled the trigger.



 

The sound of explosion synchronize with the gunshot. Everyone docked and turned their attention to the collapse of the cement street.

 

Then both side charged.

 

Gun shot firing.

 

Donghae ran towards Yoona, but unable to find her. He hid behind a car as an unnamed bullet flying towards him. He pressed his ear piece. “Yoona! Where are you?” He dougged as the sounds of mental created against the car shell.

 

He looked at his full bullet gun and immediately called for Yoona again.


 

“Yong is injured!” Someone screamed furiously. “Destroy them!”



 

“Donghae.” A voice softly called his name. He turned and Yoona is in front of him. She bear hugged him. He wrap his arms around her and is not willing to let go again. They heart beats were in rythem. She had never cared about anyone like this before. Loosing each other is no longer an opinion.

 

 

 

“We have to go find Jessica. I think they are still under there.” Yoona said in a low voice.

 

“What about here? What about my father?” Donghae scanned at the war zone.

 

“It had started.” Yoona’s water eyes struck him. “Let’s hope they all will be fine. Your father and mines.”


 

Oh, Romeo and Juliet.

 

Do you think this is the end of the great battle?

 

This is not the end of your families feud.

 

 

Author's note

Thank you for reading.

Well what you know two chapters in three days :D.

Ok anyways. Hope you enjoy this one. 

More becoming. :>