The Good and The Bad

Good Girl, Bad Girl

The Good and The Bad



 

 

 

Yoona stormed to the direction of the scream. After all, she could detect the sound of calling for help. She ran toward the scene despite the darkness.


 

When she got there, she saw a woman curled up on the corner of the washroom.

 

 

The woman's eyes were filled with horror and fear. She had her hand covering her ears. The bright red dress was a matching color with her dead lover. The man was lying dead on the ground. Quickly, she noticed another man stood in the center between the dead man and the woman. He had a mask over his mouth.


 

Yoona pulled out the gun under her dress. Careless if any of the movements had showed her undergarment. She aimed the gun at the man. The man raised his eyebrow at Yoona’s gun.


 

The woman screamed again realize there was a gun in front of her. Yoona pulled a card from her right leg again. Showed to the girl with her other hand, the girl calmed down a bit recognizing the famous Commander Yoona.


 

“y leg.” Donghae traced Yoona’s body with his eyes. He is just being honest. After all he had to act calm, following Jessica on her mission had caused her enough troubles. He had to try to get out of this by himself.


 

Yoona glanced at Donghae with a hateful stares. The man shrugged acting innocent. She can’t trusted anyone who is in the scene right now. These two could be one of the murderer she was trying to find. She pulled the mask off the man’s face. He had a well structured face. If any girl walked across him, they would considering him handsome. Yoona’s eyes suddenly soften and a little shaken by his looks.




 

Oh. Juliet, how does it feel to finally meet with your Romeo?




 

People started to gather outside the washroom. Chatting in a low tone and nodding at Yoona’s bravery.  Before she started to question the man, a waitress walked in. The girl had a cold face and flat tone in her voice, “We have called the police.”


 

“Thanks but I am the police. Please step out the scene.” Yoona thanked her asking her to leave, but the waitress walked in front of her gun.


 

Yoona quickly lower her gun surprised by the reckless movements from a young girl. “What are you doing!” Yoona exclaimed.


 

“Pointing her gun at the innocent is not what a police will do.” The girl smiled lightly, but the smile seems so dead.


 

“How can you be sure?” Yoona questioned.


 

“I saw him walked in when the light came back on. Plus, he is my brother. He is just here to visit me.” The girl pulled the man out of the scene.


 

Heechul attempted to stop the waitress from passing the doorway, but too many people were in his way. He watched a beauty slipped out between his fingers.


 


“Jessica. You shouldn’t have done that.” Donghae grabbed Jessica by the shoulder. His frowned as Jessica’s eyes filled with anger. She shoved his hand aside. This was the first time she had showed him a expression. Her eyes were no longer as soulless as a doll.


 

Jessica speeded down the road. Then the police siren took over the street. She can’t hear Donghae calling her anymore.


 

Donghae still followed her as she continued with her walk. He is like a puppy. Always following its owner, but what is the difference. He admired her. He likes her. However, she refused to respond to his confessions.


 

She pushes people away. The loneliest back on the street.


 

Donghae stopped when Jessica turned around. Her silky black hair followed. Donghae’s eyes were solemn and gave Jessica a guilty thought for leaving him behind. She walked up to him and hugged him around his neck. Jessica knew she was not good with words, but she hate to see her brother getting hurt. Although she knew she shouldn’t show any emotion towards him.


 

“Stop following me.” Jessica saided it in a tone of command.


 

“I can’t I have been doing that since you started to do missions.” He even learned a few moves watching her fight.


 

“Then I have to hurt you.” She responded coldly. Donghae felt her cold cheek against his. Something pointed at his stomach. Donghae flinched. He eyes look distances when he realize the mouth of a gun pointing at him.



 

Told you not to touch the rose.



 

He swallowed carefully. People walking by them giving commented on the cute couple hugging on the street. They didn’t know that there is a gun in between.


 

Donghae exhaled and lay his chin on Jessica’s shoulder, “Kill me then.” Donghae heard Jessica clicked her tongue and shove the gun to his hand. Then she turned back and walked away. “I need some bullet.” He heard.


 

He flipped to the side of the gun. Empty.


 

Who are you Jessica? Why is it so hard to reach you?


 



 

“He is the gang leader of the newest gang.” Siwon reported to Yoona. Yoona scanned her eye on the woman who was still on the ground. She pulled her up and pinned her up against the wall. Yoona’s tone were cold and harsh. As if the hidden evil in her had leak out without control.


 

“What do you know about him?” Yoona questioned.


 

“I don’t.” The girl’s leg had been shaken dramatically. If Yoona let go, she probably can’t stand on her own. After looking into Yoona’s questioning eyes, she spilled the words.


 

“He have with me, but that is all.” She lowered her eyes in fear. Yoona scanned the women again like detector.


 

“Do you know anything about him?”


 

“H-he is a gang leader.” Then she paused searching through her memories. “O-oh. I heard that he had killed a gang member from the Underground.”


 

“Underground, the biggest gang in Korean?” Yoona’s brow furrowed. The girl nodded furiously. Yoona let go and the women dropped back to the floor.


 

“Yoona, you shouldn’t scare her like that.” Siwon suggested his sister.


 

“She is related to gangs.” Yoona sound frustrated. She walked around the scene searching for a message. When she turn to the mirror, there was a piece of paper lay on top of the sink. There are blood over it.



 

Nice to meet you, Yoona.



 

Her eyes grew and quickly she order a police officer to searched up a person for her. She needed to know who that guy is and it seem like she will have to face with the Underground soon.


 

Just like what her father did before.


 

Siwon, who is standing next to his sister, grew worry. He is always worry about Yoona. Her ambitions sometimes gets her into troubles. He knew their family don’t have good connection with the Underground. Police sometime were even too afraid to touch that group. The Underground had a very closes trading with government officials. Corruptions happened everywhere.


 

However, Yoona believed that she can catch all of them.


 

She always say, “If there is a bad, then there is always a good.”


 

Juliet, you will meet him again.


 

On the next masquerade ball, please let him have this dance.

 

 

 

 


Author's note

Thank you for reading.

So how do you like this chapter :).

I have fun writing it. This is really cool to have a chance to get my ideas out there. It makes to happy!!!

(Ok. I am not my right mind right now.)