The Chained Beast

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Chain the Beast



 

“A toast for the winner. A hundred guns found and brought here!” Kim Heechul raised his glass of alcohol in the air. A smile creep up his face. The girl in blue cheering loudly and suggested another drink outside at the bar.

 

All the women in the room agreed and wobble out the door. Heechul followed and locked the guns inside the vip drinking room. Without gun, Donghae and he might be able to handle a few gang member.

 

“Handsome. What are you doing? Hurry up. We are getting another drink.” The drunk women shouted in the hallway.

 

“I will be there.” Heechul pulled on his fake smile. He keep his face expression unchange as he walked by the office door. Donghae walked out the door and joined Heechul on the narrow hallway.

 

Donghae kept his head low. His hoodie covered his eyes and casted a shadow on his face. Heechul didn’t make eye contact with Donghae. They just keep walking down the hallway.

 

“Did you see what is in the deposit box?” Heechul asked and carefully peeked at Donghae from the corner of his eyes.

 

The man clenched his teeth and tighten his grip on a brown notebook, that reads To My Child. Donghae then simply replied, “Yeah. I have it with me.”

 

“Is this worth to risk my life to protect it?” Heechul questioned. He is a man with plays by the brain and logic. “If is not, then we could just go out that window again.”

 

Donghae stopped walking. They paused their step in the narrow hallway. The music blasting in their ears.

 

“We have to walk this out the front door.” Donghae said with determination.

 

“I am not risking my life for something like a notebook. We can just go out that window again.” Heechul suggested.

 

“They have been watching.” Donghae turned back and picked up his steps again. They are heading to the center of the club then to the front door.

 

“Watching what?” Heechul’s heart rate raised from fear.

 

“Jina. She is watching us. There are tiny hidden cameras in that room.” Donghae stood straight as if he is calm and normal.

 

Heechul’s eyebrows furrowed and eyes dance from left to right. Their awareness grew high.

 

“She is plotting something. If we go down that window or any window, she would kill us on the spot.” Donghae kept his voice low.

 

“The front door is the only way out?” Heechul cooled his brain.

 

“No. There is no way out. We are surrounded.” Donghae’s eyes grew wide.

 

Heechul come to notice their surrounding. All eyes pinned on them. The smile on the crowds’ face resembling the expression of a devil.

 

They had walked into the trap.

 

To escape is not a problem that needs a solution anymore. The problem now is how to walk out the crowded center without being killed by a room full of gangsters.

 

 


 

 

Donghae stuffed the brown notebook under his hoodie. The group of men surrounding them slowly move in towards them. The music in the club suddenly died.  There is a long silence and only the sound of shoe rubbing against the ground were heard.

 

Heechul and Donghae standing back to back. Their eyes keep low.

 

“They don’t have guns.” Heechul assumed.

 

“They have knifes.” Donghae reminded him. A few speeds the knife with their fingers. They work the knife like is their own hand.

 

Heechul scan his eyes across the room. There are about 300 men in the room and all of them had their eyes on them. As if they are waiting for a command to take action.

 

“So is it worth dying for?” Heechul repeats his question.

 

Donghae touched the brown notebook making sure is still under his hoodie, “It’s from Jessica’s biological mother. It’s for her and for us.”

 

Without a single word, Heechul attacks the whole of men. As soon as Heechul started to attack, they crowded up against him and Donghae.

 

These two’s fighting skill can’t be underestimated.

 

A punch against the enemy’s face. The numbness on his fist. A kick on his arm and he pushes back another attack. Donghae dodged a fly knife and swift a under attack on the enemies’ leg. Another group flew towards him.

 

He launched a kick and they flew against the alcohol. Bottles and glass shattered on the floor.

 

They locked Heechul’s leg with their hands. He furiously stab them with his elbow. Until, he was finally free from his enemy. He jumped up and land his body on his enemy’s. Letting the gravity to do the fighting for him.

 

A man ran towards Heechul with a knife. Heechul attempted to get up but the guy behind him had locked him down.. Donghae flew in and knee the attacker right on the stomach. The knife spins across the room.

 

Another man grabbed Donghae around the arms. Quickly, a kick against him and a punch flew by. Donghae unable to regain his balance and fell to the ground. His eyes were unstable and as if his world is turning upside down. Heechul’s angry shouting were unable to reach his ears.

 

About five men were corning Donghae, they raise their foot and stomped as if the son of their leader is a bag of garbage.

 

Heechul struggle to free himself from the two men attacking him. He attempt to encourage Donghae to stand back up.

 

“Stand up damn it!” He shout at the top of his lungs.

 

Donghae painfully screamed as another kick landed on him harshly. Blood flooding down his nose and bruises appeared on his face. He can’t even feel his right arm.

 

Heechul breaks free from the men and left a cut on his face. He ignores the cuts on his face and run towards Donghae. With his smudged blood over his face, but the wound continue to bleed unstoppably. A group of men chase after him like a group of flying bats. One of them locked his legs and Heechul fell towards the ground.

 

Before he can even react, there is a knife under his neck. He quickly froze every movement. Eyes filled with anger like an untamed beast. He watched his partner been beat in front of him, but unable to take action.

 

He closed his eyes as the felt the edge of the thin knife moved against his neck. He had been waiting for the pain spread from his neck.

 

He had been waiting for death.

 

Suddenly, everything paused. Heechul slowly opened his eyes. Yoona had her body shelling Donghae. There is a gun on her hand, pointing at the men. Her eyes filled with tears and demanding them to step back.

 

Another voice travel from behind, “Knife down or head off.”

 

A smirked appeared on Heechul’s face. He recognized Jessica’s cold voice.

 

Jessica had the mouth of the gun pointing at the man who had a knife under Heechul’s neck. The man quickly let go and scrabble away from her.

 

Jessica walked to Yoona and Donghae as Heechul picked himself up.

 

“Didn’t I say don’t die in other people’s hand?” Jessica added a cold stare. Heechul smiled knowing that Jessica is not speaking the truth., “Sure, did.”


 

“Well. We are all here.” A girl walked out the crowd of gangster.

 

Jessica’s expression changed dramatically. It looks like fear. The first time Heechul had saw that expression.

 

“Jina. What do you want?”

 

“Oh wait.” Jina ignored her question. “I forgot we have a few more visitors.” She step closer and closer to Jessica. Donghae, Yoona and Heechul all swifted back quickly with high alertness. However, Jessica frozen at the spot.

 

Jina place her hand on Jessica’s shoulder and whispered a word in her ear.

 

“Would it be nice to get killed by your own brother? Ssic?” A smile creeped up Jina’s face. Jessica’s eyes grew wide. “That is why you should have killed yourself after your failed mission, because it seems like the gang leader’s identity is leaking out.”

 

“Siwon. Why are you... here?” Jessica heard Yoona’s voice. A group of man dress in military outfit and armed forced matched into the club. All the gangsters, picked up their weapons. They seems to be pissed off by the visitors.

 

“I am here to take Jessica.” Siwon spoke calmly. “She is being reported as a murder of manys.”

 

“Oh yep. Here she is.” Jina smiled.

 

Siwon walked in himself and puts a handcuff over Jessica’s right wrist.

 

“I am sorry.” Jessica heard the low muttering from the man.

 

Before Jessica’s other hand was locked, suddenly there is a loud sound.

 

Pinch dark.

 

A black out again.

 

Jessica react quickly, because she knew this is one of the way that Jina had taught her to kill. She turn her head left to right. The room is in complete darkness. No moon light or any other light source.

 

Then she heard a scream from a men. Her heart raised. She feared that is Heechul. She feared that is Donghae.

 

For the first time in her life, she is scared of the darkness. She had split second of panic. Things were out of her control. She had become the prey of someone else's.

 

There is fist knocked her down from the back. She grabs the hand attempt to see through the complete darkness. However, she had lost her sense of  direction after a continuous attack in the darkness. She was pushed towards the ground.

 

Jessica’s eyes grew when she knew had landed on a person or maybe a dead corpse. She felt the dampness of the shirt.

 

There are chatting in the dark.

 

“Bring the light.”

 

“God damn it open it.”

 

“. What is happening?”

 

Her hands froze. Sounds distracting her from her thinking and all she had heard is the loud heartbeat against her ear.

 

“This is why I taught you to seal your emotion. It had ruin you.” Jina’s words replaying in her head. Jessica raised her hand and covered her ears.

 

The face of the people she had killed flashing in front of her. She remember the way Jina had trained her. Haunting her down like a prey in the dark. She had felt the helplessness. She shuts her eyes closed.

 

This is the first time she had heard of such messy night. The peacefulness of her favorite time had shattered.

 

The light flashed back on.

 

Silence quickly took over.

 

Donghae had a gun pointing at Jina. He is the only one able follow Jessica in the dark on her every missions.

 

Jina smirked at the scene in front of her.

 

Heechul standing next to Yoona. Both of them had the same unbelievable expression on their face.

 

Jessica slowly opened her eyes. It seems as if the time had been paused. No one moved and all eyes were on her.

 

However, she couldn’t see anything.

 

All she could see is Siwon, the commander, laying in front of her. Her eyes turned dead. The man had a blood knife on the right side of his stomach.

 

Blood washed Jessica’s hands and face. She sat up staring in the eyes of the victim, who is still half conscious.

 

Guilt hit her.

 

She knows who Siwon is. Her mind spins trying to fix her facial expression.

 

She try to keep her cold face, but everything became useless when Siwon’s lips moved.

 

“Nice to meet you, little sis.”





 

She had lost control.

 

“I had killed my own mother. Please, let my brother live.”

 

 


 

Yoona’s furious scream filled the place. A couple of police pulling Yoona out the place. As some of them pinned Jessica to the ground. Jessica’s eye never moved as if she had been hypnotized.

 

“I trusted you! You betrayed me!” Yoona growling as the police pulled her out to calm her down.

 

“The show is over. Now move along.” Jina said heartlessly. Donghae pushed his gun farther against her head. “Lee Donghae, Your father wants to see you.”

 

“Bull. You don’t tell me what to do. You are just a machine.” Donghae’s eyes grew furious.

 

“If you go, I will spare those two a life.” Jina turned her head ignoring the gun facing her. “Plus, you know you can’t win me.”

 

Donghae surrendered helplessly and lowered his gun.

 

He watched as the group of armed police dragged the chained beast out the place.

 

“Why didn’t you kill me?” Donghae questioned.

 

“What do you mean?” Jina laughed.

 

“You had the chance. You were watching me when I found the Dairy.”Donghae glanced at her.

 

“He don’t want to kill you.” Jina answered. “He wants to the Im family to kill each other.”

 

Donghae’s brows furrowed and clenched the Dairy in his hand.

 

“That is Jessica’s true purpose.”

 

A battle between the sisters.

 

How much have they changed?


The good or the bad?

 

 

Author's note

Thank you for reading.

Here is the question: What you think will happened in the past that cause such revenage?

So I am looking for a Co-author to parnter up with me on another story. 

If you are interested, please click HERE.

I am not a good writer but I love to write. I want to learn from my co-author in anyway. 

^ ^ Thank you.