An Eye For An Eye

Good Girl, Bad Girl

An Eye For An Eye



 

 

 

“Yoona. This is a marriage that I have discussed with Heechul and his father.”  Jongwoon, her father, held his daughter’s hand as they went back into the Kim house after a long walk in the beautified garden. It’s around 11:30 p.m. when they walked into discussed with Mr.Kim about the marriage.


 

They sat inside a room for discussion.  Mr. Kim, Kihong and his wife showed great satisfaction when they first saw Yoona. She is polite and well taught by her father. Even though Yoona’s mother is not with her, they felt that she the perfect person to marry Heechul. The perfect person to bring up their family name.


 

Jungin walked in the room when they started the two family were joyfully chatting about the wedding and engagement. Jungin nod to his commander as he walked in. He then handed a file to Yoona.


 

“This is the information of the gang Underground.” Jungin whisper in her ear as he handed the document to her. She dismissed him and put the document next to her purse.


 

“Ah. Commander, I believe Heechul-ish is...” He looked at Mr. Kim from the corner of his eyes then turn back to Yoona. “He is seeing another woman.”


 

Kihong’s brow furrowed and wrinkles are created on his forehead. He stood up and took in a deep breath. Kihong know that his son likes to play with women. He put his hand on his back and walked around the room like he is in boiling water.


 

The atmosphere suddenly changed in the room. Their conversation can no longer continue. Mrs. Kim look embarrassed and Yoona’s father, Jongwoon, is fill with surprised and judgement. Yoona quickly stood up to resolve this mess.


 

“Jungin-ish. He is going on a date with me. Thanks for reminding.” Yoona bow to the elders and excused herself from the room. Kihong finally relaxed and Mrs. Kim try to cover the awkwardness in the room with laughter.


 

Yoona pulled Jungin out the room with her. She gave him a glanced and scold him for interrupting. Jungin quickly followed with acceptance of his mistake.


 

“Where is he?” Yoona asked.


 

“Who?”


 

“Kim Heechul.”


 

“I believe he headed towards the clock tower.” Jungin answer with a military tone. Yoona demanded Jungin to bring her there and find Heechul with her as a punishment. They drove down the night street. It’s around 11:45pm. The street are busy and crowded there are people walking and running on the side road. Some tries to get home fast, to spend time with their family. Other running back to take a nap before going to another job.


 

Yoona image herself as a normal girl, born in an average family, fall in love with a guy, get marry with the one that will love her. These only happen in dreams, because she has duties, she has missions.


 

The car take its stop for the red light. Her eyes are still out the window envying other people’s lives. A tall man walked into her range. Her eyes catched the broad shoulder immediately. Who would missed a handsome face walking by. As she examine longer, her memories flashed her again.


 

It’s Donghae, the brother of a waitress, the president of a jewelry company.


 

She have to admit. If she is a normal girl, she would have a huge crush on him. Too bad, she is not that simple.


 

“Oh.” Jungin exclaimed. The young police till his head, “I think I saw him somewhere before.”


 

Yoona sighed, “Maybe is in the masquerade par-”


 

“Ah!”Jungin cuts Yoona off when his thought hit him, “He is in that document I gave you. The police that handed to me said that he had some kind of connection with the Underground.”


 

Yoona’s eye grew in surprised. Events started to connect in her brain with visible lines. She quickly flip the paper out from the document. In a few page, there is a picture of him with some members of the gang. He is a gangster. No, maybe more than that. Over the years, there are little information about the Underground gang leader’s family or who is the gang leader.


 

Being a young man with such a big company and associate with the gang, either he is related to the gang leader or he is the gang leader himself.


 

But whatever it might be, he had a close tied with the Underground. Donghae is in the crime scene for both of these death. He definitely can’t escape from being one of the suspect.


 

Yoona opened the car window and called out to Donghae with a friendly voice. Donghae turn with surprised. He walked towards Yoona’s car as they stopped to the side avoiding traffic.


 

“You want a ride?” Yoona smiled fakely.


 

“No. I can walk.” Donghae rejects.


 

“Ok, then.” Yoona turn her head to the front and look at him from the corner of her eyes. “I am going to find Heechul at the clock tower.” Donghae’s face frozen by the words. Jessica is trying to complete her mission, if Yoona found out who she is it will be troubling for her.


 

“Wait. What is he doing there?” Donghae raised his eyebrow.


 

“I don’t know.” Yoona looked at Donghae with suspicious in her eyes.


 

“I will go with you. Move over.” Yoona move over the car as Donghae slide into the car. Her plan worked. This is a way to keep an eye on him. Jungin started to drive towards the clock again. The atmosphere between them is quiet and almost in silence. From the rear mirror, Yoona realize Jungin’s face uncomfortably tensed up. She know that if is any normal suspicious person she would be alerted too. In this case, she is not alerted.


 

Inside of she try to deny, that she didn’t have any attraction to this man. But at times, she would take a peek from the corner of her eyes to memorize the handsome face next to her.


 

She wonder about this before.


 

Does love in first sight really happens?



 

He is lost in words. A girl like her wouldn’t do anything to hurt me. Heechul deny himself. Being locked up is not the first time. Some females just likes the excitement and he usually find it to be a turn on.


 

This time something is off. He suddenly realize the creepy cold air around this girl. It’s not like he didn’t notice it before, but he choose to ignore it. A womanizer like him just wants to get the girl’s Vcard and think about nothing else.


 

This time is the wrong move.


 

Jessica step away from her prisoner and the seductive smile on her face fainted away. Those hollow eyes took over. She revealed herself.


 

The monster she is.


 

Ah, he sensed the missing thing in this girl. Love. She have no intention for love, no one to love, and no one to give love. Love is just a word to her.


 

Heechul struggled trying to get out of this handcuff. He learned a few skill before. It’s not like a girl can handle him that easily. Heechul kicked his shoes towards Jessica. It flew with full speed. He smiled thinking it will embarrass this girl with a shoe print on her face. The shoe hit Jessica’s chest instead and landed on the ground. The shoe rolled a few times before it come to a stop.


 

When the shoe landed on the floor, he smiled notice he hit his target. His eyes dazed when a knife slice by his cheek leaving a bloody thin line. The red blood dripped down his face and reached his chin. Then he truly admit. This is not a joke anymore.


 

“Oops. I missed it.” Jessica said with a fake tone and an emotionless face.


 

Words stuck between Heechul’s throat, then he shakely try to pronounce the word. “W-what?” He sounds in shock and weak.


 

“I was aiming for you your eye. I wonder how I missed.” Jessica shrugged and pick up his shoe. She throws the shoe towards the window. The big window glass shattered into pieces. Jessica took a step close to Heechul then looked up checking her plan.


 

To make these two love bird die together, Yoona and Heechul. Jessica looked back at him. His brows furrow in frustration and irritation. Someone who is not afraid of death.


 

“I will make this beautiful.” Jessica smooth his face. It is a beautiful plan. This big clock had came to a stop at 12:00am.


 

The person who come to fix the clock will have to be Yoona. After all she is the only one have the key for the clock as a the city’s high commander. Yoona will have to stand face to face with Heechul in order to reach the main switch. When the switch turn back on, death will come to them. A silence kill for a beautiful scene. One arrow for two love birds, it nice to die with love.


 

“Why are you doing this? Did I hurt you before?” Heechul turned his face away.


 

“Because I am just like you. You were taught to be a womanizer. I was taught to be a professional assassinator.” Jessica answered calmly.


 

“That doesn’t give you any reason to k-kill - “


 

Jessica cuts him off by putting a knife against his face. There is a long silence in the empty room. “Someone wants revenge from your father. He told me to treat you like an artwork.”


 

“You are blinded by their brainwash then. An eye for an eye, the world goes blind. I owned them nothing.” Heechul growled.


 

“But..” Jessica lift Heechul’s chin up so they are talking face to face. “Too bad I was taught to complete every mission.”


 

Heechul is absolutely not some kind of coward that Jessica had image him to be. He is afraid, but he is a fast thinker. A man blurt out every words in his mind without thinking. He didn’t even think about the consequence for offending his crazy assassinator.


 

“Then you are just a no brainer tool. Being control like a puppet.”


 

Target, Kim Heechul, you have hit the bull’s eye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's note

Thank you for reading.

^ ^ Thank you guys for subscribing. I got buzy lately but I will do my best to update :D.

Fighting!!

Upvote if you like  ^ ^.