The Reunion

Good Girl, Bad Girl

The Reunion



 

“We are here.”

 

The car comes to a sudden stop as they reached their destination. Jessica got out the car and Heechul followed. They entered a narrow alley. Jessica pushed open a metal door. They headed into a small squared area around the size of a elevator. It can barely fit in four people. The place was filled with garbage and cans.

 

Donghae embrace Jessica the moment she stepped in. Worry words hanging from the corner of his mouth, asking millions of questions. Yoona avoid looking at the two and turn her eyes to Heechul.

 

“This is the run away you are talking about.” Yoona mumbled to herself and sighed heavily.

 

“They are going to kill us.” Donghae muddled as he peel himself away from her.

 

“I know.” Jessica shoot Yoona a look. Yoona’s undelighted expressions gave her vibe of dislike and untrust. Heechul didn’t speak another word. He leaned against the metal door as he locked behind him.

 

“Did you dodged my bullet?” Yoona’s voice filled the small area. Donghae became quiet. Silence filled the narrow room.

 

Jessica pulled on her emotionless expression. “What if I did?” Jessica took a step closer. Yoona’s eyebrows furrowed. “I have a warning for you. Good girl.” Jessica lifted her head up and her threatening tone changed the atmosphere.

 

“Say it.” Yoona unwilling to back down.

 

“You betray, you die. Cause’ I am the bad girl here.” Jessica and her eyes were locked examining each other for weakness.

 

“Good or bad I will decide.” Yoona crossed her arms in front of her. The two is not willing to back down.

 

Donghae clapped his hands together and walked between the two. “We need a plan.” He pushes both of them away from each other.

The two went quiet. Heechul coughed, “What are we planning to do then?”

 

“We need more informations. Who were our enemies? To be exactly.” Yoona still staring at Jessica. Her eyes detecting Jessica’s every move.

 

“My father’s deposit box.” Donghae snapped his fingers. “I remember he put a box of dairy in that box.”

 

Jessica chuckled, “Are you sure is not money?” She folded her arms in front and lean next to Heechul.

 

“I am sure is something about what happen in the past. That he have to hide his identity. He want to kill us now is because he can’t reveal his identity.” Donghae paused pondering through every conversations he had with Minjoong. “Or...”

 

He turn to Yoona with eyebrows furrowed, “He just want to kill everyone who is involved with Jongwoon.”

 

“What does that have to do with my father?” Yoona sound displeased.

 

“Not everyone is the good one.” Jessica step in the conversation again.

 

“Not everyone is corrupted.” Yoona stood back up straight. The firing atmosphere filled the air again.

 

“There is no trust between me and her. A plan won’t work. I can do it. You guys just stay put.” Jessica added quickly.

 

“There is no trust between me and you too.” Heechul turned to Jessica, who gave him a cold look. “But we make it through.” The man winked and ran his thumb through his lower lips.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and turned away from him.

 

“We have got to trust each other. If we don’t, that girl would kill us all.” Donghae directed his eyes at Jessica.

 

“I know who she is. Jina is not human. Even her training was animal like.” Jessica paused in one of her brutal flashbacks. “I can’t not risked you to face her.”

 

Donghae sighed, “Everyone have to cooperate if we want to live through this. Ssica, just trust me this once.” Jessica sighed. There is a part of Donghae that hopes his father still have a bit of humanity to keep his son alive.

 

“Ok?” Donghae gave each one of them a look. They all agreed in silence.

 

“Joongmin. Minjoong. We need to know more about the relationship of our families.” Donghae turn to Yoona.

 

“They are enemies. We are in between. That is why they wanted to stripe our power.” Yoona said without lifting her head up. She hated the fact that they are enemies.

 

“Or wanted to break our necks.” Jessica added coldly.

 

“Me and Heechul will go to my father’s deposit box. Jessica and Yoona, you two can head to Joongmin.” Donghae commanded.

 

“No.” Jessica objected, “I don’t work with people. I work people.” Her eyes still blading cold staring into his.

 

“Then you just gotta follow.” Yoona open the door behind Heechul and headed out to the street. She knows how to let her father, Joongmin, to tell her the truth. There is no need for Jessica.

 

Donghae grabbed Jessica’s wrist, “Jessica follow her. Jina might be after her.”

 

“What about you?”

 

“I like to gamble on my father’s humanity.” The boy smiled and head out the little space.

 

Heechul ran his fingers on Jessica’s smooth cheek while she is still deep in thoughts. She would flip him to the ground for such teasing act, but her body didn’t answer her command.

 

“I will keep him safe. Trust me.” Heechul exist the door.

 

The metal door automatically closed in front of Jessica. Every light were shut in the little room. This is the first time she had worried about something.

 

She mumbled to herself, “Trust, Uh? Does it even existed?”

 

 


 

 

Yoona rang the doorbell of her own home. The sound of the bell echo all the way to the huge front yard. A maid walked out the mansion. She greeted Yoona with delight.

 

“I am here to see my father.” Yoona smiled gently.

 

“You should have came in the morning. Would you like to sleep here tonight? I will prepare the bed for you.” The old maid asked sweetly.

 

“No. I just need a short conversation with my father.” Yoona nodded.

 

Yoona waited a few minute near the doorway. Her mind is on Donghae. Every piece of her was worried. This girl had so many hesitations in her life, but when it comes to love she don’t. She face her own feelings with courage. When she loves one thing, she loves. When she hates one thing, she hates.

 

As her father ran out the house, he embraced his daughter at once. Just like how she decided to take revenge for her mother’s death. Even her father can’t stop her.

 

“I am glad you are back. Where have you been?” Jongwoon expressed the excitement of seeing his daughter again.

 

“Father. I come to ask about the Underground.” Yoona stated.

 

Jongwoon’s expression changed suddenly. His eyebrows furrowed. “Look, we talk about this...”

 

“No. I need to know. I just need to know. Dad.” Yoona cut him off before he started his lecture again.

 

The old man sighed. “The Underground’s leader was my friend. Your mother is his lover.” Yoona’s face tensed up.

 

“At that time, I was not a police yet. I wandered around the gang neighbor a lot, because of your mother. She is a beauty. A very elegant young women. She is the daughter of a noble and secretly meet up with the gang leader, Minjoong.” Her father sighed as if it was a heartbreak.

 

“Finally, you said his name.” Yoona sat down on the stoned stairs. Her father sat down next to her. “The man who kill his own lover? The man who killed my loving mother?”

 

“I am not sure if he killed her, because I stopped all the investigation after your mother’s death.” Her father explained.

 

“How did you two got married? If mom is in love with a gang leader, she wouldn’t felt in love with you.” Yoona raised her eyebrows.

 

Her father sighed and stood up from the stairs. “Come in. We will talk about it inside.” Yoona nodded as Jongwoon open the metal gate.

 

The sound of gunshot against her ear. Then the scream of her father followed. The man quickly squat low and put his hand on his right arm. Blood dripping down from his fingers.

 

With her fast reaction, Yoona pull out her gun and guard her father behind the walls. Her eyes dancing around, predicting the next shooting. She stood out quickly, when she heard the sound of footsteps against the ground.

 

The mouth of the gun pointing at the suspect.

 

Jessica remain still as she saw Yoona pointing at her with a gun. Their eyes fill with threats. Yoona slowly let down her guard, when she realized there is another person on the ground.

 

A man who had his face covered. There is a knife stab on the man’s stomach.

 

“He is dead already. One of Minjoong’s men.” Jessica explained.  Jessica didn’t say another word, then she approached Jongwoon. Yoona raised her gun at Jessica again.

 

“Get away from him! How do I know you are not one of them?” Yoona questioned with dissatisfaction.

 

“Because you just have to.” Jessica exchanged look with Jongwoon. The man is trying not to faint from the pain. Jessica put her hand around the man and lead him back into the house. Yoona had no choice but to follow.

 

“I will stay here and wait until the doctor gets here.” Yoona announced, “You can go find Donghae.”

 

The maid grew with fear when she saw the owner of the house bleeding. Quickly, she took him over from Jessica. Jessica wiped the blood on her hand with a towel.

 

“You have to come with me.” Jessica gave Yoona a glance. “If Minjoong’s men are here that means, they saw Donghae and Heechul.”

 

Jessica spinned her gun and pointed at the window behind Yoona. The gun fired off. The assassinator fell off the window as the glass shattered.

 

 

Yoona froze still in her position. Her mind is shocked by Jessica’s unmoved expressions.

 

“Let’s go. We have to run.” Jessica headed out the door. Yoona quickly followed. She watched the monster running in front of her.

 

She really don’t like Jessica. But if Donghae likes Jessica, all Yoona can do is to protect her. The moment of Donghae crying for Ryeowook's death flashed through her mind.

 

She know her feelings well.

 

She is stubborn.  

 

Juliet couldn’t bear to see her Romeo in pain anymore.

 

 


 

 

Donghae climbed in the window of his father’s office. It is located on the second floor of the club. Minjoong is most likely to be on the ground floor being drunk with a bunch of women.

 

Heechul followed Donghae as he continue to complained about the small window. A woman who is wearing a red dress is sitting on the couch. She stood up when she saw Donghae.

 

She quickly bow to Donghae, “I will inform your father.” The woman’s eyebrow raised. Donghae stood there staring at his own mother, Minseo.

 

The woman try to keep a smile on her face, but she couldn’t.

 

Heechul walked in and whistled as he lay his eyes on the woman. He is about to walk over from stopping the women to exit the room.

 

The Donghae called out, “Mom.”

 

The women in red stopped all motion. She held her tears back trying to keep her emotional self in. She is just one of those that the gang leader had played with. She just happen to got the name of wife stamped on her face. However, the word mother is never forced on to her.

 

“I just need to know the password for the deposit box.” Donghae continue avoiding anymore words with his mother.

 

“I don’t.. know it.” Her words weak and soft. The tension in the room suddenly raised when someone pounded on the door. Heechul quickly grew alarmed. He took a few step back.

 

“It might be ...” Donghae whispered the words.

 

“Unni. Are you in there?” A girl’s voice echo from outside the door. Heechul’s lips curved up, “My show time.” He move crack his fingers and stretch as he head out the door.

 

Minseo bowed to his son and followed Heechul out the door.

 

Donghae stood in the dark watching his mother walked away like a stranger.

 

 


 

 

“Who is this?” A man approached Heechul and questioned Minseo. She quickly reply to cover for Heechul and her son, “A business client.” Her face was kept cold and walked away from the door and enter the darkness of the club. A bunch of women whispering and chatting as she walked pass them.

 

Heechul pulled one of the girl into his embrace. “Hey.” He attempt to keep his smile as soft as possible. The girl’s shock expression soften as she exam Heechul’s mesmerizing appearance. All the ladies had their eyes on him, his winks shaken their hearts.

 

“Let’s play a fun game.” He run his finger across one of the girl’s neck.

 

“A game?” The girl in blue lean her body against Heechul’s.

 

“Let’s see who can find more guns in this club!” Heechul whispered in their ears.

 

The monster slowly awaken.

 

Author's note

Thank you for reading.

For the Yoonhae shippers out there be patient, I have a great plot for them.

That will slowly unfold. :) 

Comment &Subscribe :)

Chapter 17 is coming get ready for the guessing game ^  ^