Trust me, Troilus

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Trust me, Troilus



 

 

Girls always fell for him too fast, but the way Jessica express her interest towards him differently. He loves her body, her skin, her smell and wants her irresistible lips. Heechul lean closer and closer, stealing for a kiss. Jessica trace his broad back with with fingers.


 

The wind blowing her long black hair in the air. She is sitting on the edge of the rock fence on the balcony, as Heechul pursuing for her love. Jessica slipped a small piece of paper into his pocket.


 

She pushed Heechul away from her. Her smile is still trying to lure him back to her. To her, it’s like fishing you have to make the bait look tasty and interesting. Heechul chuckled at from excitement. A very interesting girl. He hasn’t had a challenge in years.


 

Before Heechul can get any closer to Jessica, a scream from the lower floor echoed the whole yard. Heechul quickly look down at the direction, the pool.


 

The pool dye in the color of red with blood. Clear water are no longer clean, the touch of a devil had darken the cleanness. There is a women flooding on top of the pool. Her face as white as snow, pale like the dead.  Heechul’s eyes danced around uncomfortably watching the scene. When he turn back to his toy, she is gone.


 

Heechul look through the crowd that were walking in the balcony to satisfy their curiosity. He wanted to look for her again, but he was held back when his father direct him to handle the situation with Yoona. Heechul shoved his hand into the pocket and pull out the paper the girl had slipped in.


 

When the clock strike 12 at midnight, we will meet again.

 

 

 

Let’s see how adventures will it be.


 

Come find me.


 


With a back flip, she fall down the balcony. Adding a 90 degree turn, she landed steady on the ground. She put her heels back on and walked out the crime scene. The woman she have killed is the leftover from the last mission. The who is sleeping around with their gang member, then sold information to another gang.  Plus, it’s the old man’s order. She can’t go against it, after all she will have no purpose without missions.


 

Just like her master had taught her, be cold, be reflexible, be fast, and invisible.  Most importantly to froze her heart. She can do it without any help. Beside, she never even know the meaning of it.


 

Jessica walked around the dark garden. She love the calmness of the night, the smell of horror and darkness. Now, all she have to do is wait until 12 to finish her last two missions.


 

Yoona and Heechul.


 

She will kill them like two love birds.


 

“Sica.” She heard his voice. The only person who knew how to find her, Donghae. Jessica examine the handsome man in his black suit. He walked closer to her as if he had been dazzled by her beauty. Jessica lift a light smile on her face. Cold as usual.


 

Donghae held her hand and they started to walk around the garden. She didn’t mind holding hand with Donghae. She always think that when Donghae is scared or afraid he would come to hold her hand. Just like when he is little. Jessica will be the point where Donghae leans towards.


 

To Donghae is not. He just want to get closer to her, like a pet he beg for her love. She is always so perfect in his eyes. His father and everyone around him praise Jessica like a goddess. To him she is more than that. He want to be closer to her.


 

“What is your next mission?” Donghae asked as they enter another part of dark shade.


 

“You can’t come this time.” Jessica said it with ice.


 

“I am not going to do anything like last time.” His brows furrowed creating wrinkles between his forehead.


 

“This time I don’t want anyone to interrupt.” She paused her step. Donghae turn to her fill with question, like a child looking at their parents. Half of her face is shaded by the shadow, that were created by the tree behind them.


 

She then added, “I want this to be an artwork.”


 

A chill run up Donghae’s spine and goose bumps raised from his skin. Her eyes. The eyes of betrayal and darkness. She reminded him that this girl is raised to be a killing machine.


 

Death to her is an artwork.


 

He knew from the beginning this is not some kind of fairy tale, where he can simply break in her heart with sweet and romantic words.


 

“Sica. If my father order you to kill me what would you do?”  Disappointment in his eyes as he questioned. He knew the answer. She would kill him, if is asked she will do it.


 

“Did you do something wrong?” Her eyes soften, but still hollow.


 

“No, I am just curious.” Jessica didn’t answer. She picked up her feet and started to head out the garden. Donghae stood behind knowing the answer. But then she suddenly turn her head to side, showing her side face.


 

Her dark red lips move under the light, “You will be angry if I tell you.”


 

“I won’t.” Donghae took a step forward, but didn’t continue when she added another sentence.


 

“I will kill your father if I have to.” He stood there paused in shock.


 

Oh, Jessica. Just what are you?

 

 

 

A mixture of an angel and a devil.


 


Heechul kept the fake smile on his face as his last guest entered their car. He can’t wait until midnight. Just thinking about her makes Heechul hyper. His hand fished out the paper from his pocket again. Then he frown realizing there is no location on the paper.


 

A game.


 

She must have left some hint around here to lean him to the location. Heechul looked around the place trying to get some code. The servants raises eyebrow at him as he search under the tables and flips the chairs.


 

“Heechul-ish.” A voice interrupts his concentrations.


 

Jungin, Yoona’s co-worker, is a young new police officer.  


 

“Are you looking for Yoona? She is in that room with your father.”


 

Heechul stood up from the floor and pull Jungin near to him. He then pull out the paper from his pocket. Jungin raised his eyebrow seeing the message.


 

“I am playing a game. Do you think you can help me find the hint?” Heechul asked foolishly with a smile.


 

“S-sure.” Jungin stuttered. He exam the paper then turn  to Heechul. “You do know that there is a clock tower around here.”


 

Heechul form the O shape with his mouth and took the piece of paper back. “Thanks.You are so smart.” Heechul stood up and asked for his car key from his maid. Without another word, he rushed out his house heading towards the clock tower.


 

When he got off his car, it’s around 11:50. He walked around the clock tower. The tower is actually a shopping mall, but there is a city clock on the top of the building. Despite the late night, the place is still filled with people. Heechul walked around the stores waiting for the sound of 12 o'clock.


 

He never been here before, plus a rich person like him don’t really go shopping. Heechul wonder around the hallway. He stopped right in front of the a clock workshop. In front of his eyes is fill with clocks. Then all hit the 12:00 at the same time.


 

Tick tock. Let the play begin.


 

Heechul stood there looking around thinking he will see Jessica. The sound of the clicking heel told him her existence.  Her feminine figure standing in the middle of the hallway. She tilt her head to the right asking Heechul to follow her. Heechul smirked at the girl who is still filled with mysteries. He followed the girl as they enter the empty elevator.


 

“What is your name?” Heechul asked again.


 

“This is the third time you have asked me.” The girl answered.


 

“I am a stubborn man.” He insisted. The girl chuckled in a very emotionless way. She slide her hand into Heechul’s hand as the elevator come to a stop. The metal door slowly opened.


 

The highest part of the towel, where the clock is located. An empty space. A wide dark empty space. There are a few small polls for the water pipeline in the middle of the big room.  The only light source came from the moon through the window.


 

The girl pull him out of the elevator. He pull her towards him as soon as the door closed behind them. She had her eyes looking right into his.


 

“My name is Jessica.” The girl answer with a seductive tone. A smile is form from her red lips. Heechul lean in try to kiss her again, then at the same time she pushed him against a poll. Their lips touched and showing each other their mating skills. Heechul is totally into the girl’s respond. The way that she move her lips with his is a turn on.


 

She slip her other hand with his hand, then she pull his hand behind the poll. Heechul’s eyes widen when he heard the sound of metal hitting against metal. He pull his lips away from hers.


 

“What is that?” His hands are still behind his back.


 

Jessica acted innocent with her eyes, “What is what?”


 

“What are you doing?” The man started to realize he is losing the limitation of his movements. Jessica snap the handcuff on both of Heechul’s wrist. His eye widen when he recognized the sound. He quickly gave her a panic look. Jessica smiled and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. She held her hand against his face.


 

This man is such an art work. The blessed face from heaven. She will finish this with beauty.


 

The words slide out her red lips smoothly, “Trust me.”


 

Oh, Troilus trust me.


 

Trust your beloved Cressida.


 

You loved me with your heart.

 


Oh no. The word betrayal will not come across us.

 

 

 

 


Author's note

Thank you for reading.

Tell me what you think will happen next :D.

Hope you are dying for the next chapter ^ ^

First intense event coming up :>.