Romeo and Troilus

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Romeo and Troilus



 

 

 

Donghae had been stuck in the office for the rest of the day. Even though he tried many ways to escape, but is his father’s order. Minjoong’s men are in the office watching him. His father want him to run the company. His father wish Donghae to be the richest man in Korea.


 

On the other hand, Donghae have zero interest in this jewelry company they opened. His mother however had a very great interest to take over. Donghae always left the work for his mother to do. Because he know, no matter how he try to impress his father. His father won’t treat his son proudly.


 

Donghae flip the document in front of him. His assistant next to him explaining the detail. Donghae know this guy won’t stop talking. He is like a recorder that had everything memorized.


 

The silver gun lying on the side of the table caught Donghae’s attention. He know that Jessica had a mission tonight, but her favorite gun is with him. He remember something about a party that his father will go to. Jessica will surely be there too. There have to be way for him to follow her.


 

“President?” The guy standing calling for Donghae’s attention.


 

“Oh- um. Ok.” Donghae went back to the discussion.


 

“Young. Do I have a meeting tonight?” Donghae asked.


 

“No, President. You have a free schedule tonight.” Young, his assistant, checked his little handbook.


 

“Didn’t you say that there is an invitation for a party tonight?” Donghae questioned.


 

“But I thought you rejected. It is from the Kim family.”


 

Donghae glanced at the gun. “No I change my mind. I am going as the president of this company.”


 

“Yes. I will tell them to bring the suit. And would you like to pick the mask?” Young bowed.


 

“Mask?”


 

“Yes. It’s a masquerade ball.”


 



 

His family party is boring like any other high class meeting. Heechul greeting guest with a cup of wine in his hand. He didn’t really talk to any guest. Just greeting had already bored him. The idea of wearing a mask is interesting, but no one had impressed him so far.


 

Most of the mask are too simple and can identify that person by one look.


 

“Heechul.” His father, Kihong, suddenly step beside him. Heechul quickly straighten his back. His father is a very stubborn and strict man. A man fill with dignity. However, Heechul didn’t resemble him at all. Heechul like to be flexible with things. He think it makes life easier.


 

“Yes. Father.” Heechul turn to his dad.


 

“Yoona is here. Go greet them.” His father put on hand at the back and stick out his big belly. Heechul followed his father’s requested and walk towards Yoona.


 

She is wearing a light yellow dress like lotus flowers. Thin layer of the dress bloom from the waist and reach her heels. The front is a cut exposing her long skinny leg. Perfection again.


 

Heechul walked up to her and bow to greet. The lady greet back with a smile. He took off his mask letting her know his identity, then put it back on.


 

“This is a very fun idea.” Yoona comment with a gentle smile. “I am sorry that I ruined our meeting.” She then added.


 

No, he is perfectly happy that it ended fast. “No, I understand. It’s your job.” He lied with a honest face.


 

Heechul continued their boring conversation as if he is engaged into the topic. Then a girl caught his eyes. Those long black silky hair. The way it flows remind him of that waitress in the restaurant. The beauty that slipped away from his hand.


 

Yoona is surprised when Heechul decide to excused himself without a word. He zip through the crowded room and follow that girl.


 

The outstanding one. A dark black dress singing the song of mysterious. Those hazel eyes hollow and soulless as the dead. He chased after her into the balcony, where below them is a transparent pool. She is leaning against the fence, pouting red wine down at the pool. She enjoy watching the dark red wine falling down into the pool.


 

Because soon it will dye the pool with redness.


 

Even her back looks attractive, the soft pale skin reveal at her back. Her dress is tight with a low back cut. Shaping out her S line, showing her long legs.



 

Oh, isn’t she pretty?


 

Heechul approach and clear his throat show his existence. Jessica smirked. Everything is going the way she had wanted. She whirl her head to the side. Her hair fan to the front. With a seductive look, she scan Heechul.


 

“I thought you were a waitress.” Heechul walk closer to her.


 

“It’s just for fun.” She turn around still have her elbow on top of the stone fence.


 

“How did you get in here?”


 

Jessica kept the smile on her face. Acting is a part of disguising herself, just like the mask she is wearing. “My father is rich.” She answer simply.


 

“What is your name?”


 

“I don’t have to answer every question.” Jessica smile and put her empty glass on the fence. She strip her black and white mask off.  Then she clicked her heels close to Heechul, she pull off his mask. The tips of her soft fingers touched Heechul’s skin. It felt like electric shock that makes his heart drumming loudly.


 

“I will take yours.” The girl handed her mask to the boy.


 

The girl went back to the fence and sat on top of it. Heechul feeling  excited by the challenge. Girls like to use the push and pull. He walked up to her. His put his hand on each side surrounding her. With a bold move, she moved closer to his face.


 

Her eyes still seductive. Completely different from the other day, he had met her in the restaurant. Heechul knew that girls just likes his money, but he wouldn’t blame them. He just wants to play with them.


 

Heechul softened his voice. His eyes on her forces on her soft red lips.

 

She is a beauty.


 

“So what is your name?”

 

Troilus, You sure have the weak for love.


 

Weaker than a woman's tear, Tamer than sleep, fonder than ignorance, less valiant than the in the night and skilless as unpracticed infancy


 



 

Yoona walked after Heechul, but he has vanished. She couldn’t understand how can someone just walk off without a word. She didn’t think much, plus he is not really into their conversation anyway. Yoona didn’t really care if Heechul is interested in her or not. Because she have no choice, her father will surely make them engage and get marry. Mr. Kim and his father are very good friends. There are no doubts they are not going to tie them together.


 

She turned around after losing track of Heechul.


 

“Watch it!” Someone screamed and pulled her by the arm. She saw the stacked prime of wine in front of her. Just one more step she would knock off the glass prime.

 

“Thank you. I was doze off.” She turn and saw a pair of familiar eyes. Those eyes grew wide when they saw her. She searched her brain trying to remember who is the owner of those eyes.


 

From the restaurant.

 

She suddenly remembers. The guy let go of her arm and walked away. She stops him before he gets too far by grabbing on his wrist. “It’s you. I remember you.”


 

“No.” The guy denied instantly.

 

“Donghae!” He heard his father’s voice. Then quickly he turn to the old man, Minjoong. Minjoong examine Yoona with his sharp eyes.


 

“What are you doing here?” His father asked. Donghae remember not to show their relationship in public. Minjoong is a mystery gang leader. So far only his closest men and his family knew about his identity. Donghae knew exactly what to do to keep distant from his father.


 

After all they are not very close anyway.


 

“As the president of the company.” Donghae answer like a robot. Yoona look at the handsome man next to her. Her brain sorting out informations about this man named Donghae. She quickly let go of Donghae’s wrist when she realize there is another guest watching them.


 

“Who is this lovely lady?” Minjoong pretending.


 

“I don’t know her. I just helped her.” Donghae respond quickly. Minjoong nodded knowing the identity of the young girl.


 

Yoona then excused herself knowing the awkward atmosphere between them. As she walked away, Donghae’s eyes followed. This girl’s beauty can be match with Jessica’s. The same courageous movement they both have. Donghae didn’t care though, he can only look at Jessica. He wants to wait until Jessica turn to him (at least that is what he thinks).


 

“Don’t get too close with that girl.” Minjoong warned while giving his son a fake welcome hug. He then laughed, sound like a proud elder praising a younger generation.


 

“Why?” Donghae’s brow furrowed, wondering how did the word slip out his mouth.


 

“His father is my biggest enemy.” Minjoong said with his teeth clenched together. Then his laughter fill the room again. More people gather towards them, joining their conversation. Donghae stand there watching the lotus flower elegantly walking away from him.


 

Maybe he is still daydreaming, because he realize can’t take his eyes off her.


 

Romeo, You heart had been shaken.


 

O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright! It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night

Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear; Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!



You finally saw the true beauty of the tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's note

Thank you for reading.

New chapter :D Yay!! xD

I spent a long time on this chapter.  Trying my best to make the story interesting.

The first major event will happen soon. :)

Give me some feedback on what you think will happen next.