Bottled Dreams 09

Bottled Dreams

Kyungsoo wakes up from an hour nap and Junmyeon is sleeping beside him. He felt bad because he was very comfortable sleeping on Junmyeon's shoulder while Junmyeon's position will cause him neck pain when he wakes up. Everyone is sleeping as well, and from his seat he knows that it is Jongin who is snoring loudly.

Kyungsoo slowly moves a bit closer to the window, trying his best not to wake Junmyeon up but he fails.

"Sorry for waking you up," Kyungsoo apologizes but he quickly gets the small pillow he has and places it on his lap. He taps the pillow asking Junmyeon to rest his head on it and Junmyeon just smiles as a response and extends his legs on the space left and places his head on Kyungsoo's lap. Kyungsoo takes out his jacket as well and puts it on top of Junmyeon’s chest since he is aware how Junmyeon hates the cold.

"Sleep more. I think we’re still far from the guest house," Kyungsoo says and gives Junmyeon a smile before closing his eyes as well.

"Kyungsoo," Junmyeon says so Kyungsoo opens his eyes once more and looks down at Junmyeon. "Don't get mad at me and please," Junmyeon stops as he pulls Kyungsoo's hand under the jacket, "Do not let go of my hand as I sleep," Junmyeon requests and locks his hand with Kyungsoo's. Kyungsoo wants to pull his hand from Junmyeon because it confuses him to no end. He is very confused but at the same time, he cannot say no to Junmyeon.

"Please," Junmyeon states before closing his eyes once again and from that moment, Kyungsoo knows he is in trouble.

-

Jongin drags Kyungsoo with him as they explore the place together. Luhan is closely following them around but Sehun and Junmyeon are left at the car and they volunteered to put their things on their respective rooms.

The guest house is a modern cemented white house with a pinch of brown as an accent. It has two floors, 4 bed rooms in total including the master’s bed room. The guest house is smaller than Sehun’s new house in Seoul. The living room is smaller as well as the dining area. But everything is neat, thanks to their care taker who has a small house at the backyard.

Junmyeon and Sehun are at the living room admiring their small picture frames since one frame has their childhood studio photo on it. Junmyeon cannot believe how Sehun is laughing at him since the photo was taken when Junmyeon is around 6, and both his two front teeth are missing.

Luhan together with Jongin and Kyungsoo enters the house and Jongin just can’t keep his mouth shut. Jongin keeps on praising as he admires everything in sight.

“You’re cute,” Luhan says and pats Jongin’s cheek.

“Thank you, Luhan hyung. I bet he will shut his mouth now,” Kyungsoo says and indeed, Jongin is just standing there and only his eyes are moving. Luhan’s touch can seriously make him stop.

“Anyway, feel at home. The bags are upstairs already so if you want to rest or change clothes then you may go. Also, lunch by the pool later. I’ll just go out to check on our care taker since mom gave me a set of instructions yesterday,” Sehun says and walks his way out of the house. Before stepping out, Sehun goes back and says, “Kyungsoo, first room at the right. Luhan hyung, first room at the left,” Then Sehun goes out with Junmyeon giggling.

“I’ll go change,” Kyungsoo says as he silently goes upstairs. Kyungsoo admires how the room is quite spacious and very neat, and he peeks through the window to see the beautiful view of the backyard. Kyungsoo is done unpacking and he managed to change from pants to shorts already when he noticed that Jongin’s bag is not around.

“Hi,” Junmyeon gets in and jumps on the unoccupied bed. “We’re sharing a room,” Junmyeon says and rolls all over the bed and looks at Kyungsoo.

“What? Look, I know you suggested this earlier but I didn’t say yes,” Kyungsoo shakes his head but Junmyeon just laughs.

“Do you not want to room with me? I just came from the other room and Jongin is quite glad that he is sharing a room with Luhan hyung. They need to room together since Jongin already said he will help Luhan hyung with our next single,” Junmyeon reasons out and Kyungsoo just rolls on his bed and covers his head with the pillow. He is indeed internally screaming and he doesn’t know how to deal with his emotions at the moment.

“Hyung!” Kyungsoo exclaims as he throws the pillow at Junmyeon’s face.

“What was that for?” Junmyeon asks, his tone a bit higher.

“You still owe me an explanation for what you did at the car earlier!” Kyungsoo is indeed wondering why Junmyeon held his hand throughout the entire time that they were at the car. Junmyeon woke up 30 minutes before they reached the place but that doesn’t mean he lets go of Kyungsoo’s hand. Instead, Junmyeon fixed his shirt, places the jacket over Kyungsoo’s back and took Kyungsoo’s hand in his again.

“I just like the feeling you’re giving me. I feel safe,” Junmyeon says and flashes a smile. “But I’m sorry if you still feel bad because of what I did. Anyway, I’ll just go downstairs. Looks like you’re still upset, Junmyeon says and jumps off his bed, “Just tell me if you really dislike rooming with me, I can ask Jongin to—” Junmyeon is at the door when Kyungsoo pulls him back and forced Junmyeon to look at him.

“No, it’s absolutely fine. I didn’t mean to make you feel that way. Please stay?” Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon just nods and walks towards the window.

They were both silent. Junmyeon is just leaning at the wall facing the window, watching Sehun play with their Golden Retriever at the backyard. A few moments later, Luhan and Jongin are seated at the benches as well as they watch Sehun play with his pet dog.

“Kyungsoo, do you want to go downstairs?” Junmyeon asks but Kyungsoo is not replying. Junmyeon turns his back to see Kyungsoo sleeping on the bed in a very uncomfortable position. He just laughs at the view as he walks towards Kyungsoo and helps the younger one to have a better position. Junmyeon places the sheet over Kyungsoo and suddenly, Kyungsoo takes Junmyeon’s wrist in his hand.

“Since you started everything, I will take what’s within my reach by this time. Come sleep with me, hyung,” Kyungsoo pleads. Junmyeon walks towards the door and locks it before joining Kyungsoo on his bed. It is warm with Junmyeon beside him, and it feels better that way than sleeping alone under the cold sheets.

“You’re really adorable, Kyungsoo,” Junmyeon says.

“Stop with the praises and nap, I’m really sleepy,” Kyungsoo says before closing his eyes.

“Kyungsoo,” Junmyeon whispers and Kyungsoo just drops a why, “Are we going to sleep together like this for three nights?” Junmyeon asks.

“I don’t know. Maybe,” Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon just pulled Kyungsoo closer.

“Does this feel good?” Junmyeon asks when Kyungsoo’s head is now resting on his shoulder.

“A bit,” Kyungsoo mumbles with his lips pressed on Junmyeon’s arm.

“Then let’s sleep like this for three nights,” Junmyeon suggests but Kyungsoo is no longer replying. Kyungsoo falls asleep and Junmyeon just places his head on top of Kyungsoo’s before closing his eyes and joins Kyungsoo in his dreams.

-

The food is ready for lunch when Jongin noticed that Kyungsoo and Junmyeon stayed in their room for the entire morning. Sehun goes upstairs to check on the two but the door is locked so Sehun sneakily gets the key from the care taker and hurriedly goes upstairs once again and slowly unlocks the door.

Kyungsoo is wrapped in Junmyeon’s arms, with his head resting on Junmyeon’s chest. The comforter covers just half of their bodies so Sehun can clearly see how comfortable they are within each other’s arms. Kyungsoo’s arm is across Junmyeon’s belly and basing from their position, it is safe to assume that their legs are locked as well.

Sehun takes a good shot of the boys on the bed on his phone, then puts it back in his pocket once again before patting Kyungsoo’s legs.

“Get up! Lunch is ready” Sehun exclaims and starts shaking Junmyeon as well.

Junmyeon and Kyungsoo wakes up like nothing happened, like it is a normal thing that they are sharing the same bed. Sehun instructs that they should go downstairs at the backyard soon before he leaves the room.

Kyungsoo is laughing his way out of the door because Junmyeon slipped on their way down. Instead of helping Junmyeon to get on his feet, he just laughed his way outside with tears in his eyes.

“Yah!” Junmyeon screams and Kyungsoo runs his way behind Luhan. “Come here you little devil,” Junmyeons shouts again but Kyungsoo just collapses on his feet trying to stop his laughter but he just can’t. Junmyeon managed to come over at Kyungsoo and he is now kneeling in front of Kyungsoo tickling the smaller boy and Kyungsoo just can’t move.

“Hey stop that already let’s eat!” Luhan exclaims but Kyungsoo is now rolling on the grass with Junmyeon above him, with both legs on either side of Kyungsoo’s waist.

“Hyung I can’t breathe anymore please get off me,” Kyungsoo says but Junmyeon just frowns as he slowly gets up from the ground. “I’m sorry for laughing but you look helplessly stupid earlier,” Kyungsoo says.

“Guys, let’s eat? At least know we are here too?” Sehun states as he shoves a plate on Kyungsoo’s belly. “I’ve never seen you this happy, Kyung.” Sehun whispers and Kyungsoo just blushes as a response. 

-

Luhan and Jongin are on their room trying to start composing the song. First three notes and Luhan is already giving up. They spent the entire afternoon taking pictures around the guesthouse and they even went out to check on the popular wishing well a few meters away from the place.

“Hyung, can I talk to you for a while?” Jongin says and Luhan just tilts his head as a response. They are both on Jongin’s bed with Luhan’s laptop in front of them and a few sheets all over the remaining space.

“Kyungsoo really likes Junmyeon hyung a lot. When I say a lot, I mean it literally. Earlier while we are on the well, I saw how Junmyeon hyung looks at Kyungsoo and I feel glad and worried at the same time,” Jongin admits. They are all on the well with coins in their hands and right after throwing his coin, Jongin opened his eyes to see Kyungsoo with his eyes closed and a smile forming his lips. Junmyeon is across him and was staring and admiring Kyungsoo and a grin surfaced his face.

“So what are you trying to tell me now?” Luhan wonders. Jongin sounds really concerned and it’s disturbing him.

“Kyungsoo was born with a con heart disease. His heart has a hole when he was born, though through aging it closes. But his doctor advised him that it will not be healthy if he suddenly feel strong emotions. I do not really have an idea about the disease itself but as his best friend, I’m worried,” Jongin sighs and just rolls all over the bed and rests his back on it.

“Are you worried that Kyungsoo falls in love with Junmyeon and will eventually get hurt?” Luhan questions and Jongin closes his eyes and nods. Luhan moves closer to Jongin and just admires how Jongin’s facial features are perfect. Luhan is not answering Jongin, instead he is just there, and feeling the warmth Jongin’s presence is giving him.

“Hyung, say something,” Jongin says and opens his eyes and to his surprise, Luhan’s face is just a few inches away from him.

“Junmyeon is a good person. He won’t do anything that might harm or hurt other people. Besides, if Kyungsoo falls, I bet Junmyeon would be there to catch him,” Luhan says and lies on his back beside Jongin.

“You think so? I mean, you guys have so much fangirls everywhere and there are so many good looking idols,” Jongin states.

“Since when did love has qualifications and set of rules? Love comes in an unexpected time and it comes to people who patiently wait,” Luhan says and giggles to himself. “Ever loved someone, Jongin?” Luhan asks as he closes his eyes.

“Yes, but the person is too far from my reach.” Jongin replies and opens his eyes and looks at Luhan who is lying beside him.

“How far?” Luhan wonders since Jongin sounds serious about it.

“Not too far,” Jongin replies and tries to reach for Luhan’s face but even before his hand land on Luhan’s cheeks, Luhan holds Jongin’s hand.

“I see,” Luhan replies and smiles at Jongin who is just staring at him. “I hope you try reaching for it like how Kyungsoo do it. You will never now if you can reach it or not if you will not try,” Luhan lets go of Jongin’s wrist and jumps off his bed and walks towards the door, “Anyway, I’ll just go grab some chips and we can continue composing. I’ll be back,” Luhan goes out of the room and Jongin is now confused.

“Kyungsoo’s bottled dreams is unbelievably working and it’s not completely stupid after all,” Jongin shakes his head and thinks of how his conversation with Luhan ends something like that when in fact, he just want to make sure that Kyungsoo won’t get his heart broken.

 

 

 

--

Three chapters this week? Ok can! \o/