Bottled Dreams 20

Bottled Dreams

Kyungsoo is not paying attention to class and doodling random things on his notebook since Junmyeon is not sending him morning messages when his professor called his attention and his seatmate even kicked his foot before he realized that the entire class is looking at his direction.

“Sir?” Kyungsoo asks and his expression changed at once.

“That idol on TV with blond hair that has a very pretty face is waiting for you outside. Hand me your homework and you’re free to go,” Kyungsoo's professor states and all the girls from his class are staring at him or maybe asking him with the use of their eyes on how Kyungsoo managed to have a celebrity friend who, in this case, is even picking him up from school.

Kyungsoo put all his stuff on his bag and bows his head, trying to avoid the eyes judging him and he just place his homework on the teacher’s table and walks out the room. As soon as he closes the door, Luhan removes his mask and grabs his wrist as they walk as fast as they can to the parking lot.

“Hyung I do not understand!” Kyungsoo says and when they finally reached the car, Luhan replies, “He’s sick. I need to go to the company today in behalf of us since he cannot even get up on bed. I think he caught a cold last night when you were out, and he refused my suggestion to bring him to the hospital."

“So that’s why he’s not texting me!” Kyungsoo says and a really worried expression surfaces his face.

“I’ll just drop you at the lobby and I’ll go ahead okay?” Luhan says and gives Kyungsoo their unit card key. Kyungsoo just nods as he tries to call Junmyeon but he’s still not picking up.

-

Kyungsoo is preparing a porridge at the counter when he heard loud noises coming from Junmyeon’s room. He hurriedly drops everything and runs his way to Junmyeon.

“Hyung!” Kyungsoo exclaims as soon as he sees Junmyeon sitting near his closet with the entire comforter wrapped in his tiny body, with some of his clothes on the floor and a few boxes that feel from the closet. “What are you doing there?” Kyungsoo asks as he grabs Junmyeon by the waist to help him get up on his feet. “Let me put you back to bed,” Kyungsoo states and guides Junmyeon back to his bed. Junmyeon is still burning from fever and Kyungsoo just want to feed him first before giving him medicine.

“Hyung what are you doing there? You should have just waited for me to finish doing your food and ask me to get whatever you’re trying to get from your closet,” Kyungsoo says as he tuck Junmyeon back to bed under the sheets.

“It’s just so cold that I want to change clothes. I’m looking for something thicker than this pullover,” Junmyeon explains but Kyungsoo just wraps the comforter around Junmyeon and fixes the strands of hair covering his face.

“I’ll feed you first, then you have to take the medicine and I’ll help you change clothes, okay?” Kyungsoo says with a comforting smile and Junmyeon forces to sit up but Kyungsoo stops him and securely tucks him under the sheets.

“I just want a hug,” Junmyeon pouts and Kyungsoo just laughs a little before leaning closer to Junmyeon and wraps him in his arms and before leaving the bed, he plants a kiss on Junmyeon’s forehead, not minding how warm the older is.

“I’ll get back to you in a few minutes, I’ll just finish doing your porridge, sick baby penguin,” Kyungsoo says and adds before stepping out the room, “Stay there and don’t move, you naughty patient.”

-

Kyungsoo is forcing Junmyeon to take his medicine because the older is being immature as he insists that he just need sleep, that any form of medication is unnecessary.


"Hyung take it or I will leave you alone," Kyungsoo threatens, but Junmyeon just laughs. He knows Kyungsoo won't do that, so Kyunsgoo doesn't have any choice but to pretend that he's mad. "I do not understand you sometimes," Kyungsoo exclaims and starts cleaning the mess they made with all the cup, spoon, tissue and the medicine box. Junmyeon grabs Kyungsoo's hands in his, stopping him from whatever he is doing.

"Fine I'll take the medicine," Junmyeon states and Kyungsoo immediately hands Junmyeon the analgesic tablet and a glass of water.

"Good," Kyungsoo says as he gathers all the things on the bed and place it at the dining table.

As soon as Kyungsoo gets back to Junmyeon's room, he has a small towel in a basin of warm water. He takes one of the most comfortable looking sweater from Junmyeon's closet, together with a pajama and another hoodie and put it on top of Junmyeon's bed.

"What are you doing?" Junmyeon asks and when Kyungsoo finally adjusts the heater on the room, he sits across Junmyeon and asks him to take his sweater off.

"Take the sweater off. You're wearing a wifebeater anyway. I'll just help you—" Kyungsoo is trying to explain but Junmyeon shakes his head.

"No way! It's cold. Just give me the sweater," Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo pulls him back and forces Junmyeon to remove his clothes.

"Just take it off! You will feel refreshed after this," Kyungsoo whines and pulls Junmyeon by the sweater. Junmyeon is trying to push Kyungsoo away, but he's too weak to do so.

"You just want to see me !" Junmyeon exclaims and Kyungsoo instantly smacks his forehead.

"I will just give you what other people call bed bath. It's just a matter of a few minutes and we're done!" Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon just follows whatever Kyungsoo says.

Kyungsoo removes Junmyeon's sweater, gives him warm bath on bed using the towel and basin, takes his wifebeater off, put on a shirt, a sweater and Kyungsoo places the hoodie beside Junmyeon in case he needs it.

"Now take your pants off," Kyungsoo demands and Junmyeon just stares at him. "I'm serious, hyung. Take it off and wear this," Kyungsoo says and hands Junmyeon the pajama from his closet. "Uncomfortable with me watching?" Kyungsoo teases and Junmyeon is not moving or even giving a response. "Fine. I'm going out to clean the things we used. Go change into pajamas before sleeping or I will do it by force as you sleep," Kyungsoo states.

I won’t be able to go home tonight Kyungsoo, can you stay over to watch over Junmyeon? Do you have classes tomorrow? You can use my clothes if you wish to change and— Kyungsoo interrupts Luhan on the other line with his laugh. Luhan sounds worried, as soon as Kyungsoo answers the call, Luhan starts stammering different questions and instructions.

“Hyung, listen okay? He’s on the bed, he already ate and I managed to give him medicine and he changed clothes already,” Kyungsoo replies and he can hear Luhan sighs in relief.

“That kid! I was asking him to do the same earlier and he doesn’t want to listen to me,” Luhan complains. “But anyway, that’s why I asked for your help because I know he will listen to you,” Luhan adds.

“Don’t worry about me and Junmyeon hyung, alright? I’ll be staying over tonight but hyung, I’m not really comfortable using other people’s clothes so can you please ask Jongin to pack at least two sets of clothes for me?” Kyungsoo says.

“Okay I will. I’ll take your stuff from your apartment and drop it at the lobby okay? Sorry for the trouble, Kyungsoo. I don’t know who to—” Luhan stops when Kyungsoo starts laughing on the other line.

“Hyung I said that’s okay. Anyway, I need to get back on Junmyeon hyung. I’ll send you updates in a while,” Kyungsoo says and ends the call.

Kyungsoo finished cleaning the kitchen counter while talking to Luhan and as soon as he ended the call, he immediately walks in Junmyeon’s room to see Junmyeon playing with his ipad. Kyungsoo frowns at the sight, because Junmyeon needs to rest, but he is obviously not. Kyungsoo walks towards the edge of the bed, stares down at Junmyeon and the older just gives him a weak smile.

“I can’t sleep,” Junmyeon explains and Kyungsoo grabs the ipad from his hands. Kyungsoo removes the sheet from Junmyeon to check if he changed to pajamas and good thing he did. Kyungsoo put back the sheets on top of Junmyeon and tucks him on it firmly.

“You need to sleep,” Kyungsoo insists and Junmyeon is not moving or talking at all.

“Join me here. It’s really cold, Kyung.” Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo shakes his head.

“I need to go down in a while to get my stuff since I’m staying until tomorrow. I can’t sleep yet until I get my things and until your fever is gone. Now sir, if you wish to let me rest as well, please sleep and feel better.” Kyungsoo says and plants a kiss on Junmyeon’s warm forehead.

“I love you,” Junmyeon says.

“Sleep,” Kyungsoo replies.

“You should tell me you love me too,” Junmyeon pouts.

“Even if I don’t tell you that every single minute, you know my love for you grows every single second of the day right?” Kyungsoo asks and Junmyeon just grins in response.

“You’re cute. I love you, Kyungsoo.” Junmyeon repeats and this time, Kyungsoo didn’t even bother replying but he moves closer and kisses Junmyeon’s forehead, Kyungsoo’s slips sliding down to the tip of his nose, and when Junmyeon pulls him on top of him, Kyungsoo starts laughing.

“Can you at least pretend you can resist touching me like this,” Kyungsoo teases and Junmyeon just cups his face and kiss him on the lips several times.

“Hey hyu— hyung! Stop it no—now!” Kyungsoo says and pulls himself up from the bed. “Control your hormones!” Kyungsoo teases and Junmyeon just laughs out loud because even though Kyungsoo gets off him, he is still blushing.

“You liked it,” Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo sticks his tongue out and sits comfortably on the couch across the bed.

“I told you, sleep!” Kyungsoo says and starts doing school papers and after a few minutes of ignoring Junmyeon, the sick man is finally snoring.

Kyungsoo wake up from a pretty long sleep and as soon as he opens his eyes, Junmyeon is standing at the other end of the couch staring at him with a smile. He moved his attention to the window, the sun is already gone.

“How long have I been sleeping?” Kyungsoo asks and hurriedly approached Junmyeon to check his temperature.

“2 hours?” Junmyeon answers and points at the clock. It’s already 7:35 and Kyungsoo scrunched his nose and he still can’t believe he fell asleep for that long. “I ordered food so that you do not need to cook for me,” Junmyeon says and takes Kyungsoo’s hands in his as they step out his room.

“I’m sorry. I’m supposed to look after you but— uh— hyung, I’m really sorry,” Kyungsoo says and hugs Junmyeon. “I’m glad you’re no longer having a fever but you’re still so warm,” Kyungsoo says with his lips pressed on Junmyeon’s chest.

“Just tell me if you want to steal random hugs so that you do not need to pretend you’re checking my temperature like this. My hugs are for free but just for you anyway,” Junmyeon teases and Kyungsoo pushed him away.

“Why do I need to steal if you’re willing to give it to me even if I do not even ask for it,” Kyungsoo confidently says and walks his way towards the table and while preparing their dinner, Junmyeon hugs him from behind and comfortable rests his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Like this?” Junmyeon asks with his lips brushing on Kyungsoo’s exposed skin.

“Don’t give me butterflies on my stomach right now, hyung. I do not need butterflies, I need food!” Kyungsoo exclaims but he plants a kiss on Junmyeon’s cheek. “Now sit down sick baby penguin and let’s eat,” Kyungsoo states and Junmyeon just smiles before taking a sip from his bowl of soup.

After eating and taking his medicines, Junmyeon patiently waits for Kyungsoo to finish cleaning the dining area. He just sits on the couch on their small living room and closes his eyes. Junmyeon can hear movements from the area where Kyungsoo is working, and when it suddenly stops, he opens his eyes to see Kyungsoo sitting on the chair with his head resting on his arm on the table.

Junmyeon walks his way towards Kyungsoo as fast as he can. Junmyeon kneels down on his side and Kyungsoo just gives his hand for Junmyeon to take, and with how tight Kyungsoo is holding his hand, Junmyeon knows he is having an attack.

“Can I take your medicines now?” Junmyeon asks when Kyungsoo slightly lets go of his hand. Kyungsoo sits up straight, his face is really pale. “Kyung,” Junmyeon says, “Let me take you to my room and you can take your medicines there.” Junmyeon states and he slowly takes Kyungsoo by the waist and guides him towards his bed.

“Hyung, I’m supposed to be taking care of you but this pathetic heart doesn’t want to cooperate,” Kyungsoo states.

“Just close your eyes and let me take your medicine and a glass of water. Wait for me there,” Junmyeon says.

After taking the medicine, Junmyeon slips under the sheets with Kyungsoo and he ends up just staring at him and loving the sight of how peaceful Kyungsoo looks.

“Thank you,” Kyungsoo starts talking even with his eyes closed. “Even though we end up shifting roles, thank you for letting me take care of you while you’re sick. This is part of the list remember?” Kyungsoo states and opens his eyes and to his surprise, Junmyeon’s face is just a few inches away from his.

“You’re welcome, baby. Thank you too, for taking care of me, for making me happy, and for making my life complete,” Junmyeon states as he removes the strands of hair covering Kyungsoo’s face and plants a kiss on his forehead.

“Hug me as I sleep?” Kyungsoo requests.

“Of course. You do not need to ask for that,” Junmyeon says and pulls the sheets on top of them and grabs Kyungsoo closer.

“Hyung, my heart is very fragile so please, I beg you, don’t break my heart,” Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon immediately grabs his neck and kissed Kyungsoo passionately. Kyungsoo didn’t move from his place, but he can feel Junmyeon’s hand roaming around his sides, touching his arms and when he can finally feel Junmyeon’s hands under his shirt, he can’t help but to squirm a little. When Junmyeon is moving more comfortably on top of Kyungsoo, he suddenly stopped.

“Oops, I got carried away,” Junmyeon says and laughs at how Kyungsoo’s eyes are pretty much judging him and the things they’ve been doing for the past few minutes.

“I love you, hyung,” Kyungsoo whispers with his lips a bit swollen and Junmyeon is just staring at it, staring at him.

“I’ve been waiting for you to say that. I really like hearing that coming from you,” Junmyeon says and kisses him once again.

“So hyung, are you just going to stare at my lips like that or you’re going to deal with it?” Kyungsoo asks and with that, no words escaped Junmyeon’s lips but instead, he captures Kyungsoo’s lips with his and they somehow thanked that Luhan is out that night.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

Double update before Christmas! I hope I can finish the next chapter before new year though. I'm having a lot of things to deal with everyday so please wait for the next chapters patiently. The entire story is already summarized in my drafts but it doesn't mean I have so much time to write them down :c But don't worry I will still try my best to update as often as I caaaaan! Anyway, have a happy Christmas guys! <3