Bottled Dreams 05

Bottled Dreams

Jongin is running his way to the bus stop when the rain starts pouring. His last class ended 30 minutes later than 5 so his schedule is so messed up. Jongin do not usually bring his umbrella because Kyungsoo always have one in his bag that they always use together. While on the bus, his hair is drenched and he do not have any towel or tissue to use and that moment he realized again how he needs his best friend because Kyungsoo never fails to bring extra towel in case of emergency, as he always say.

Jongin sadly pouts and he can feel the guilt eating him as a whole and right then, he sends a message to Kyungsoo apologizing at how he acted the night before and promised to never do it again.

Kyungsoo
We will talk later. I'll wait for you at the gate. I know you do not have an umbrella because you're stupid! Be safe on your way here! Sehun prepared meat for dinner.


Jongin smiles at Kyungsoo's reply. It was simple, yet he knows Kyungsoo can never last two days of treating him like a stranger. Kyungsoo may be a bit sensitive, but Jongin will lie if he will say that Kyungsoo . Kyungsoo is the most understanding and giving person in the world. He takes care of Jongin like a mother, he worries like a father, and he comforts him like a real brother.

Sehun is at the kitchen preparing their dinner when Kyungsoo starts screaming at Jongin like how a mom does it to her child.

"You're ing dumb, Kim Jongin! You should have at least waited for the rain to stop before taking a ride. You can use your slightly touched brain sometimes. Also, I told you right? That you should always bring your umbrella with you and the towels we bought and—" Kyungsoo stops when Sehun starts laughing from the side.

"Kyungsoo you are such a woman oh my god!" Sehun exclaims and the towel he used to dry Jongin's hair hits Sehun's face.

“How rude,” Sehun states and starts chuckling again.

"Seriously, he sounds like his mom. I mean it, 98% of the time aunt Eunmi screams at us this way," Jongin states and Kyungsoo just stares at them but Jongin immediately takes back what he just said because at the first place, he is not yet a hundred percent in good terms with Kyungsoo.

"Uh, guys can you help me get the table ready? My friends are coming over in 30 minutes," Sehun requests and Kyungsoo just nods and leaves Jongin behind.

"Who are these friends? Aren't we your only friends?" Jongin makes another stupid move and Sehun is now glaring at him as well as Kyungsoo. "Oops? I'll just bring my bag in your room then and Sehun, can I borrow a shirt?" Jongin asks and Sehun just nods in agreement.

Kyungsoo goes up the room to change his shirt since he helped Sehun clean the kitchen and his clothes are now soaked. Kyungsoo is smaller than Jongin and Sehun so Sehun's shirt is obviously bigger than him that made him look like a little boy who is wearing a dress shirt.

The doorbell rings and Sehun smirks like he owns the entire world that night, that all the people are living in his hands.

"I'll go get my friends, you call Kyungsoo alright?" Sehun says since he wants Jongin and Kyungsoo to be together when they meet his friends.

Sehun opens the door and swiftly gives Junmyeon a hug and uncomfortably hugs Luhan as well. Sehun guides them at the dining area and Luhan even bought ice cream for everyone to share.

"Where are your friends?"Junmyeon asks as he removes his jacket and places it on the couch. Sehun states that Jongin and Kyungsoo are upstairs changing clothes since they helped cleaning the kitchen after setting the table.

"What the hell? Stop making fun of me! If only we are at home I already punched you on the face." A loud aggressive voice echoes the staircase. "I told you, my shirt size is small, and Sehun's size is large because his shoulders are really broad so please stop laughing at me," the voice continues until the owner of the voice shows up at the kitchen and only God knows how to paint Kyungsoo and Jongin's faces during that moment.

"Oh, it's Kyungsoo, and..." Junmyeon stops.

"Jongin," Luhan states and smiles.

"Hi Kyungsoo!" Junmyeon states as he flashes his bright smile.

Sehun stares at Junmyeon and Junmyeon just smiles and starts laughing because Kyungsoo's facial expressions are always special and priceless.

"You guys have met before?" Sehun curiously asks.

"Fan signing events," Luhan says and Sehun just nods and a soft oh escapes his lips.

Kyungsoo and Jongin are not moving from where they are standing though. Jongin is staring at Luhan, Luhan is returning a smile and the first move Jongin makes is to at least try to give Luhan a smile back.

"Jongin, please. Are you constipated?" Sehun asks. Luhan and Junmyeon starts laughing and Junmyeon starts walking across the room to approach the younger two.

Junmyeon bows and extends his hand to Jongin first and Jongin calmly takes it. Junmyeon steps at the side and is now standing in front of Kyungsoo.

"Hey, Kyungsoo! Smile for me?" Junmyeon states and Kyungsoo shakes his head and ran his way up to Sehun's room.

"There he goes again, running away from me," Junmyeon says and pouts and looks back at Sehun and right then, Jongin starts laughing along with them. Jongin is somehow better controlling his emotions than Kyungsoo, obviously. Sehun is smacking the table and Luhan just volunteered to get Kyungsoo back. Junmyeon can't do it, Kyungsoo will collapse, Sehun and Jongin cannot stop laughing so Luhan is their only hope.

Kyungsoo is under Sehun's sheets when a soft knock echoes the room. He didn't even bother opening the door and just hides under the sheets so Luhan mutely gets in.

"Kyungsoo," Luhan states and Kyungsoo starts rolling on the bed.

"It's Luhan. Please talk to me," Luhan tries his best to get Kyungsoo back to his sanity. He just sits there, letting Kyungsoo know that he is there sitting on the bed waiting for him.

It takes approximately 6 minutes of silence before Kyungsoo sits on the bed removing the sheets from his head. Luhan smiles at him and Kyungsoo moves closer and pokes Luhan's cheeks and starts screaming.

"No! Oh my God you're really here! Oh my God I mean it oh my God Luhan hyung!" Kyungsoo covers his face and Luhan just laughs at how adorable Kyungsoo looks.

"Hey, let's go. Dinner is ready so let's go now, Kyungsoo. They are waiting for us downstairs," Luhan says and heavy breathing comes out from Kyungsoo's mouth.

Luhan places and arm around Kyungsoo's narrow shoulders as they slowly goes down the stairs and he can feel his knees getting weaker by the second.

Once they arrive at the dining area, Kyungsoo immediately walks towards Junmyeon and bows, "Hyung, I'm sorry," Kyungsoo says. Junmyeon pats his cheek and flashes a smile as a reply and Kyungsoo swears that Junmyeon's smile for him will forever be tattooed in his head.

During dinner, Sehun asked Kyungsoo to sit beside Junmyeon so that Luhan can sit beside Jongin. Jongin is actually fine with the plan, everyone is not until Kyungsoo sits beside Jongin.

“I want to eat comfortably so I’ll sit with Jongin,” Kyungsoo says and pretends that he cannot feel 4 pairs of eyes staring down at him.

“You can be the president of a company called Kill Joy Entertainment or something,” Sehun tells Kyungsoo and he just mock him and sits beside Jongin and Luhan just takes the available seat beside Junmyeon.

After dinner, everyone is at the garden when Kyungsoo excuses himself that he needs to use the comfort room. He walks towards the door but before he can grab the knob, another hand is opening it for him.

"Junmyeon hyung, what—" Kyungsoo stops when Junmyeon interrupts and explains that he needs to use the comfort room as well so it would be nice if they can go together.

All the lights at the hall are off and Junmyeon walks closer to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is giggling inside, not because of the close proximity, but because Junmyeon looks like a child who is about to cry.

"Wait for me there," Junmyeon requests as soon as Kyungsoo steps out of the comfort room. Once the bowl flushes, Kyungsoo is just staring at the door and when it opens, Kyungsoo starts laughing.

"So I guess it's true," Kyungsoo states.

"What is true?" Junmyeon asks, eyes focused on Kyungsoo as the younger giggles in front of him.

"That you're a coward. That you're afraid of ghosts," Kyungsoo states and Junmyeon's facial expression changes.

"What lies? Of course I'm not," Junmyeon insists but Kyungsoo just laughs.

"Okay, even though it's obvious because you even asked me to stay and wait for you," Kyungsoo replies and starts walking back to where everyone is

"Are you judging me?" Junmyeon walks faster in able to catch Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn't answer though, instead he opens the backyard door and sticks his tongue out but before they approach their friends, Kyungsoo adds, “Don’t worry, Junmyeon hyung. It’s okay that you’re a coward, everyone is afraid of something. Besides, I won’t love you any less if you are afraid of ghosts. Wooo~” Kyungsoo says and skips his way to the chair beside Sehun.

"Someone is afraid of ghosts," Kyungsoo teases and Luhan and Sehun starts cracking up. Of course, if there are people who can confirm it, that's obviously Sehun who grew up with Junmyeon, and Luhan who lives with him for about 4 years already.

"Kyungsoo, I'm not!" Junmyeon whines.

"I said someone, I didn't say Junmyeon hyung is afraid of ghosts," Kyungsoo replies then adds, "Why so defensive?" Then Junmyeon just rolls his eyes and Kyungsoo thinks that is the cutest upset face he have ever seen.

It is already 11 in the evening when everyone notices how time flies so fast. They are on their way back inside the house when the light bulb from the garden starts blinking.

"," Junmyeon exclaims.

"How manly," Sehun teases and Kyungsoo starts laughing out really loud.

"Are you really my fan or my anti?" Junmyeon asks pointing at Kyungsoo’s direction.

"You're cute," Kyungsoo says and smiles at Junmyeon as he happily skips his way up to Sehun's room to get his things.

"It's a Saturday tomorrow, why not spend the night here?" Sehun asks Jongin and Kyungsoo.

"Jongin and I needs to clean up the apartment over the weekend so we really can't," Kyungsoo explains and Sehun just accepts their answer.

"We will drop you guys home," Luhan suggests and since it's too late, they have no choice but accept the offer.

Jongin and Kyungsoo falls asleep on their way home. Junmyeon takes that opportunity to take pictures of Kyungsoo sleeping with his mouth open as a sign of revenge for calling him a coward earlier that night.

"You really like the kid don't you?" Luhan questions.

"Maybe I do, but it's plainly because he's really cute," Junmyeon explains and says, "By the way, I haven't told you about star two yet." Luhan asks what the second star is all about and Junmyeon looks back at Jongin and Kyungsoo before replying.

"He wants me to say hi. He wants me to recognize him as Kyungsoo, not Kyungsoo the Golden Boy fansite owner who goes to our fansigning events. He wants to meet me not in a Fly High event," Junmyeon says and that explains why he was so friendly when they met a few hours ago.

"So two stars down?" Luhan asks and Junmyeon hums and nods.

When they finally arrive at the said apartment, Jongin is the first one to wake up and he hurriedly shakes Kyungsoo's shoulder. They both step out of the car and Jongin just bows at Luhan but Luhan gave him a hug instead.

"Hyung," Jongin says and Luhan just pats his head. "Good night, Jongin," Luhan says before getting in the car again.

Kyungsoo is just rubbing his eyes waiting for Jongin at the gate when Junmyeon approaches and stands in front of him. Kyungsoo is seriously half asleep that he didn't notice how close they are.

"Kyungsoo, can I open the third star?" Junmyeon asks.

"It's up to you," Kyungsoo yawns and shuts his eyes and suddenly his face is being cupped by Junmyeon. Now he is fully awake.

"Good night. Sweet dreams, little man," Junmyeon states and pats Kyungsoo's cheeks before getting in the car.

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo shouts and runs towards the passenger's seat where Junmyeon is seated.

"Yes?" Junmyeon asks.

"Do not open the fourth star yet," Kyungsoo says and smiles, "Not until I tell you to do so," Kyungsoo steps back and waves them good bye before Luhan starts the engine and drives their way home.

"Stupid hyung just made the third dream happen and just now he even acted like an innocent tease," Kyungsoo states and adds, "He knows what the third star is all about. Stop playing mind games with me, Junmyeon hyung," Kyungsoo mumbles and Jongin just stares at him with his sleepy eyes and pushes Kyungsoo to get in the apartment because both of them just need sleep.

"So I think I'm done with the third star as well," Junmyeon says and Luhan just raises an eyebrow at him.

"Star three, for Junmyeon hyung to wish me good night," Junmyeon grins.

"His dreams are really stupid and simple," Luhan observes.

"Cute right? Now I wonder what's up with the fourth star," Junmyeon pouts and Luhan just laughs at how childish Junmyeon can be sometimes.

 

 

 

 

--

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I CAN! \o/