Bottled Dreams 14

Bottled Dreams

Junmyeon wakes up a bit late and he knew Kyungsoo is already being productive downstairs since it is already 8:10 when he takes a glimpse at the clock. He gets off the bed and washes his face before heading down to get breakfast. Junmyeon is just a few steps away from the ground floor when suddenly a sound of a breaking glass ring his ears. Junmyeon quickly runs his way to the kitchen to see Kyungsoo sitting on the floor, his back resting on the kitchen counter, one hand bleeding and the other on his chest. Kyungsoo looks so pale, his lips are a light shade of flesh and his hands are really cold as well.

"Hyung" Kyungsoo mouths as soon as he sees Junmyeon kneeling in front of him with obvious fear from his eyes. Junmyeon is speechless, the only thing he was able to say is Kyungsoo and that's it. Junmyeon just takes Kyungsoo on his chest asking the younger to rest on it.

"I'm okay. Take one blue capsule in my medicine kit from my bag please? Don't worry about me, just please get it upstairs," Kyungsoo requests and Junmyeon immediately follows Kyungsoo's order.

Junmyeon doesn't know what to do, he felt a bit useless since he cannot say anything either. After a few minutes, Kyungsoo's skin color is getting better, his lips are back to pink and Kyungsoo is already flashing a weak smile at Junmyeon.

"I'll get the small medicine box and I'll clean your wound. I'll be back," Junmyeon says after taking Kyungsoo on the dining area where Kyungsoo is finally settled on a chair with his bleeding fingers on the table.

Kyungsoo was preparing a special breakfast for Junmyeon when he suddenly felt chest pain. It happens to him every once in a while that's why he always have the emergency medication with him most of the time. Kyungsoo was holding a bigger plate since he was about to transfer the dish in it's final plate when he just dropped the plate unconsciously and when he fell on the ground, his hand got punctured by some of the broken pieces.

"So do you think a stupid penguin kiss can take the pain away?" Junmyeon asks and plants a kiss on Kyungsoo's bandaged hand.

"You're making me weak I swear," Kyungsoo says and pulls his hand from Junmyeon and says he is already fine. Kyungsoo gets up to finish the dish but Junmyeon stops him from doing so.

"I'll finish preparing the food so just sit there," Junmyeon states and forces Kyungsoo to go back to his chair.

After eating and cleaning the counter, Junmyeon grabs his chair closer to Kyungsoo and sits beside the little boy as he observes how Kyungsoo's smile never fades even if he's obviously physically hurt.

"How can you still smile even if you just had an attack and you have wounds all over your hand?" Junmyeon asks.

Kyungsoo takes Junmyeon's hand in between his and rest his head on the older's shoulder. "Because you're here with me and that's enough to make me happy," Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon can't help but smile in return.

"Kyung, please give me a set of instructions of what to and not to do when you're having attacks like that. Provide me a list of your medicines so that I can study and memorize the use of those so that I know what to give you when you're either having a hard time breathing or if sudden chest pains hit you," Junmyeon worriedly states but Kyungsoo just nods and lifts his head to look at Junmyeon's face.

"I really like you a lot." Kyungsoo states with a smile and Junmyeon gladly returns with a brighter smile.

"Will you get mad if I kiss you?" Junmyeon asks with a smirk.

"Stupid penguin!" Kyungsoo exclaims in response and he hurriedly pulls his hand from Junmyeon and for the nth time, Kyungsoo runs his way up to his room but since he can’t move any faster, Junmyeon quickly follows him and blocks his way up to the second floor.

“Stop running away from me, Kyung!” Junmyeon states and pouts at Kyungsoo whose cheeks are a bright shade of red.

“You’re making feel… I don’t know hyung I do not understand what I feel oh my God!” Kyungsoo screams and covers his face with his hands and Junmyeon starts laughing until the older ends up sitting on the step and Kyungsoo just pushes him aside and walks towards his room.

“No,” Junmyeon immeditaly takes the knob even before Kyungsoo can make it.

“Hyung, you’re making fun of me! I’m seriously getting butterflies in my stomach by the way you treat me and here you are laughing at my misery,” Kyungsoo whines but Junmyeon just takes him in his arms and pats Kyungsoo’s head.

“I’m sorry,” Junmyeon apologizes and Kyungsoo just nods in acceptance. “But answer my question, Kyungsoo,” Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo slightly pushes Junmyeon to look at his face. “Will you get mad if I kiss you?” Junmyeon asks once again and Kyungsoo just shuts his eyes and shakes his head. “Okay,” Junmyeon says and takes Kyungsoo’s hand in his and leads him to his room.

“Why are we going there?” Kyungsoo sounds terrified and Junmyeon just pats his cheek and pulls him to get in.

“I’ll just give you something special,” Junmyeon says and once they are in the room, Kyungsoo just stands there as he watch Junmyeon dig into his closet and once Junmyeon found what he has been looking for, he slowly walks towards Kyungsoo and hands him a personalized varsity jacket.

“You’re lending me this?” Kyungsoo asks. The jacket is black with gold outlines and it has a print of JM22 at the left side of the chest.

“No, I’m giving it to you.” Junmyeon says and plants a kiss on Kyungsoo’s cheek. “Thank you for being such a good friend,” Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo doesn’t have an idea how to react or reply so he just drops a oh to Junmyeon and jumps into the bed and screams his heart out into Junmyeon’s pillow.

“Why so cute,” Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo just rolls all over Junmyeon sheets and they spend that morning just teasing each other since obviously, Kyungsoo cannot control himself even if Junmyeon is around.

-

Kyungsoo is preparing two cups of coffee over the counter when Junmyeon appears right behind him peeking over his shoulder. Kyungsoo froze, he doesn't know how to react at first but Junmyeon quickly shifts beside him.

"Sixth star," Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo nods since having a heart to heart talk with Junmyeon over coffee is on the list.

"You are almost half way done with my list so how about I make a move to at least contribute one wish to come true because I did a thing," Kyungsoo laughs and hands Junmyeon the mug.

Junmyeon takes the mug with one hand and slides his other hand with Kyungsoo's free hand. It's not something new, so Kyungsoo just follows Junmyeon as the older leads him at the balcony. Kyungsoo is just staring at the entwined hands, admiring how beautiful Junmyeon's hand is especially with his.

"Friends do not hold hands like this," Kyungsoo says as he pull his hand from Junmyeon and takes a seat at the old wooden chair at the corner of the balcony.

"Who said? Sehun and I always hold hands like this when we were kids," Junmyeon explains and Kyungsoo just stares at him.

"We're no longer kids though," Kyungsoo utters.

"Well tell me if you do not like it," Junmyeon sounds upset and turns his back to Kyungsoo and pretends he is playing with the pot of plant near him. Kyungsoo silently walks his way towards Junmyeon as he breathes deeply before hugging Junmyeon from behind.

"I'm starting to like what is happening between us, hyung. If you will keep on holding my hand like that, you should never let go." Kyungsoo says with his face pressed on Junmyeon's back. Junmyeon holds Kyungsoo's hands that are resting on his belly and he just let Kyungsoo hug him tightly. “I can no longer imagine my life before we became this close. The life where I can only touch you as I edit your photos on photoshop. You’re here with me now and please hyung, don’t leave me,” Kyungsoo pleads.

"Can I turn around?" Junmyeon asks and he can feel Kyungsoo nodding from behind.

"Hyung!" Kyungsoo exclaims and wraps his arms aroud Junmyeon's neck as soon as Junmyeon turns to face him. Junmyeon just laughs as he pull Kyungsoo's waist closer and wraps his arms around Kyungsoo. They stayed like that for a few minutes, neither of them dares to speak until Kyungsoo starts sobbing into Junmyeon's shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" Junmyeon asks but Kyungsoo just shakes his head. "Tell me," Junmyeon insists and slightly pushes Kyungsoo in order for him to look at his face. Junmyeon smiles a little as he wipes the tears running down Kyungsoo's face and Kyungsoo just grabs both of Junmyeon's hand and stares at him.

"Hyung, please tell me I'm not dreaming. That all my dreams are real and everything is happening and hyung just please—" Junmyeon quickly gives Kyungsoo a peck on the lips and Kyungsoo's face turn into a deep shade of red.

"That feels real enough?" Junmyeon asks and pulls Kyungsoo closer for a hug. "I want to see you everyday. I want to spend all my free time with you. I want to always be with you, Kyungsoo." Junmyeon states and that left Kyungsoo speechless so Junmyeon continues, "Let's continue getting to know each other and when the right time comes for both of us, I want you to wait for me a little longer. I cannot get into any kind of relationship sooner, Kyungsoo. But I like you. I like you a lot," Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo is not saying a single word yet again.

"Hyung," Kyungsoo starts talking, "are we not allowed to see each other during your promotions?" Kyungsoo asks.

"We can but not as much as we want to. We cannot be seen in public as well," Junmyeon explains and Kyungsoo replies with a pout. "So spend the remaining two days with me and let's have some fun okay?" Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo just nods, his arms still aroud Junmyeon.

"Let's watch the DVDs you brought, whether horror or not, I will try to enjoy alright? No teasing!" Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo jut laughs as a response.

-

Only Jongin knows how much Kyungsoo loves rewatching The Ring. Jongin would be the perfect candidate to ask when is the time Kyungsoo will try to hide behind a pillow even though he knows what will happen in the movie. There is no specific reason why Kyungsoo likes it though, he just love watching horror films than some action or any suspense movie.

They are both sitting on the floor in Junmyeon’s room with food all over the place and some bottle juices on the small table in front of them. Kyungsoo has a pillow with him and Junmyeon basically just pretends to watch the movie so he is seated a bit farther than Kyungsoo from the TV and he just watches Kyungsoo from behind every time the younger one reacts from the terrifying scenes.

Kyungsoo stiffens when Junmyeon suddenly decides to sit right behind him, with Junmyeon’s legs on his sides and grabs him by the waist for a hug. Junmyeon rests his head on Kyungsoo’s nape and he can feel how Junmyeon moves closer in order for Kyungsoo to feel more comfortable to rest his back on Junmyeon’s chest.

“You’re afraid aren’t you?” Kyungsoo asks and Junmyeon slowly lifts his head and puts his chin on top of Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“I’m not. I’m just really sleepy,” Junmyeon explains and Kyungsoo just nods and assures him that the movie will be done in a matter of 15 minutes.

"Thank you for watching this movie with me even if you're bored as hell," Kyungsoo states and Junmyeon just snuggles a lot more closer.

"This is the 9th star right? To watch my favorite move with Junmyeon hyung," Junmyeon states and pulls Kyungsoo and presses his face on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

They stayed on that position until the movie ends and when Kyungsoo is about to clean all the mess, he can feel how Junmyeon is not moving at all. Junmyeon falls asleep waiting for the movie to end and Kyungsoo just groans a little as he try to move without waking Junmyeon up but he fails and Junmyeon quickly gets up so Kyungsoo won’t have a hard time helping him to get on his bed.

“I’ll do the cleaning so don’t worry about the mess. Sleep!” Kyungsoo says and pats Junmyeon’s cheek and starts cleaning the room. Junmyeon is walking his bed and Kyungsoo just laughs at the sight of the older who helplessy falls on the bed.

Kyungsoo managed to clean the room and the things they used and before going to his room, he silently gets in Junmyeon’s room once again to make sure Junmyeon is sleeping peacefully. Kyungsoo pulls the small chair from Junmyeon’s bedside study table and takes a sit for a while. Kyungsoo tilts his head and enjoys the sound of silence, that the only sound he can hear is Junmyeon breathing the same air as his and the sound of the ticking clock.

Kyungsoo reaches out and traces the outline of Junmyeon’s face without touching Junmyeon’s skin. From the forehead, it slides down to Junmyeon’s perfect nose, down to his lips and before Kyungsoo can pull his hand back with his eyes still focused on Junmyeon’s mouth, a smile surfaced Junmyeon’s face.

“Come sleep with me,” Junmyeon says as he slowly peeks through his half closed eyes and Kyungsoo just returns the smile. Kyungsoo gladly follows and snuggles closer to Junmyeon and rests his head on Junmyeon’s shoulder.

“You’re afraid of monsters under your bed,” Kyungsoo states and looks up at Junmyeon and his nose accidentally brushes over Junmyeon’s jawline.

“I’m not, Kyungsoo. I just want to sleep with you,” Junmyeon says and pouts since Kyungsoo is obviously making fun of him.

“You’re scared Sadako might pull your feet while you’re sleeping,” Kyungsoo teases and Junmyeon just stares back at him since Kyungsoo keeps on poking his cheek and teasing him about monsters and how Junmyeon is afraid of the dark that’s why he can’t sleep alone that night.

“Shut up, Kyungsoo! Stop it and let’s sleep!” Junmyeon exclaims but Kyungsoo doesn’t simply stop, he still nudges and annoys Junmyeon continuously. “I said shut it, Kyungsoo!” Junmyeon wails and Kyungsoo stops from poking Junmyeon.

“Make me,” Kyungsoo says and before Kyungsoo can take back what he said, his lips are in between Junmyeon and he cannot do anything about it anymore. Junmyeon slowly moves to be slightly on top of Kyungsoo and grabs him by the neck and Kyungsoo just shut his eyes, not even trying to push Junmyeon away. Kyungsoo thought that he will win with the teasing battle this time, but he swears he will never underestimate Junmyeon ever again.