Bottled Dreams 13

Bottled Dreams

Junmyeon is at the car waiting for Kyungsoo to get down from their apartment. Once he sees Kyungsoo and Jongin at the gate, he goes down to help Kyungsoo put his things at the trunk of the car.

“Have fun, guys!” Jongin gladly waves his arm at Kyungsoo and Junmyeon as he watch the car drives off the street.

Kyungsoo is obviously really excited and he keeps on talking about the things he brought, the things he would love to do and even recipes of food he wants to try. Junmyeon is just laughing at all the ideas because Kyungsoo sounds like a little boy who is out to have a field trip with friends.

“I’m going to cook spaghetti for you,” Kyungsoo says and shows Junmyeon a picture of Jongin eating his special recipe and Junmyeon just goes oh that looks good I can’t wait. “I also brought CDs that I like rewatching. Do you like horror movies?” Kyungsoo asks.

“No,” Junmyeon fiercly states and Kyungsoo starts cracking up.

“I know. But I would love to watch The Ring with you,” Kyungsoo insists and Junmyeon keeps on telling him that it was a bad idea, that they should just do something else or maybe watch some super hero movies such as Iron Man or Spiderman.

Kyungsoo suddenly noticed that they are taking forever to get to the condo unit and he observes how he is not familiar with the place they are currently heading to.

“Where are we right now and where are we going?” Kyungsoo asks.

“I totally forgot to inform you the change of plans. I’m taking you to my house,” Junmyeon states and Kyungsoo doesn’t know how to feel if he should be surprised or twice as excited as he already is. “Why are you staring at me like that? Of course I have a house where my family lives.” Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo’s stare just becomes more intense.

“Why are you taking me there? No. Hyung, take me back to my apartment I’m scared of old people,” Kyungsoo whines and Junmyeon just takes his left hand to calm him down.

“My parents are overseas, Kyungsoo. They are both in Japan right now.” Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo finally stops whimpering from his seat.

-

Junmyeon is on his room when someone knocks on his door. As soon as he opens the door, Kyungsoo is flashing a bright smile at him with a jar of cookies and two canned chocolate milk on the other hand.

“Can we eat here?” Kyungsoo asks childishly.

“Come in,” Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo gladly skips his way to the bed.

Kyungsoo jumps on it and rolls all over the neatly pressed bed sheets and instead of getting pissed, Junmyeon just enjoys the view of Kyungsoo rolling on his bed messing his comforter.

“Why are you suddenly so hyper?” Junmyeon wonders since Kyungsoo is not really they type of person who easily adjusts if he is in a different place from his comfort zone.

“Nothing. You know hyung, maybe I should stop pretending,” Kyungsoo says as he bites on a cookie before sharing the jar with Junmyeon. “I’ve been trying to control myself when I’m with you but let’s be real, I’m your fan and to be honest, I just want to spend every minute of the day with you,” Kyungsoo admits and he starts laughing at himself.

“So why are you suddenly confessing like this?” Junmyeon asks.

“So that you won’t be surprised if I suddenly just want to cook food for you, if I want to cuddle or please don’t push me away if I unexpectedly hug you or grab your hand into mine,” Kyungsoo says and his cheeks are a bright shade of red.

“Kyungsoo— I— I don’t know what to say. I can’t believe you’re very vocal like this,” Junmyeon says.

“See, you do not know me that well yet. Anyway, we have this short break to get to know each other, right?” Kyungsoo states and takes a mouthful cookie in his mouth and makes a puffy smile at Junmyeon.

“Of course, baby penguin.” Junmyeon replies and wipes Kyungsoo’s lips with his thumb to remove the remaining cookies on his face.

-

Junmyeon asked Kyungsoo to prepare a bag with one set of clothes for each of them. Kyungsoo didn't managed to get the answer to his question where are we going hyung since Junmyeon quickly went downstairs to prepare a different car from what Junmyeon has been using. Kyungsoo have this medium sized bag on is back when he appears right in front of the car at the garage.

"So tell me, where are we going?" Kyungsoo asks. It's just 1:40PM and they just finished eating lunch together when Junmyeon had a sudden plan for the day.

"Change to something more comfortable, penguin. We're going outdoors and please, use rubbershoes. I have an extra sunglasses at my drawer on my room please get it." Junmyeon says and takes the bag from Kyungsoo.

"Answer me first! Where are we going?" Kyungsoo pouts and Junmyeon just pats his cheek and pushes Kyungsoo to the door asking the younger to just follow whatever he just said.

A few minutes after, Kyungsoo happily surfaces at the garage but Junmyeon is nowhere in sight. Kyungsoo takes a glimpse of the other cars around assuming that maybe Junmyeon is just playing around.

"Hyung?" Kyungsoo states and peeks at the last van parked at the corner of the lot but he's not there.

"I'm here. Let's go!" Junmyeon states with a smirk on his face. Junmyeon is wearing a simple deep red shirt, navy blue pants and a striking, expensive-looking golf shoes. Kyungsoo looks up at Junmyeon's face again, and his sunglasses looks expensive as hell.

"Wow, sir. What a gorgeous stupid penguin you are!" Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon just laughs at Kyungsoo's reaction. "So golf?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Yes, baby. So let's go!" Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo suddenly stops him from getting in the car.

"Baby?" Kyungsoo tilts his head asking Junmyeon and he repeats, baby what baby you mean B-A-B-Y baby??

"Yes? My baby penguin! Kyungsoo let's go! Our schedule for the course is at 2:30 we can't be late." Junmyeon sticks his tongue out and swiftly gets in the car and Kyungsoo just giggles as he join Junmyeon at the passenger's seat.

-

Junmyeon asked Kyungsoo to wait for him at the lobby and promised he will be back in a few minutes. After approximately 10 minutes, Junmyeon parked his golf car where Kyungsoo is waiting for him.

"KJM522" Kyungsoo states as soon as he sees the car's personalized plate. It’s just a simple golf car with blue accent on its seat cover. Junmyeon smiles and helps Kyungsoo fix their golf bag and a few drinks at the backseat.

"I just feel like giving my golf car a plate number. Well it's cute right?" Junmyeon says and pulls Kyungsoo by the wrist and asks him to get in. "This will be fun!" Junmyeon states beofore driving their way to to the golf course.

They spent an hour of Junmyeon teaching Kyungsoo how to properly hold a golf club, how to properly hit the golf ball and how he the proper positions and posture should be.

“You should hold the golf club like this,” Junmyeon says and stands behind Kyungsoo, taking both Kyungsoo’s hand in his. “Hold it tightly okay?” Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo can feel Junmyeon’s breath on his neck and cheek. Junmyeon is peeking from behind, almost resting his chin on Kyunsoo’s shoulder and instead of concentrating, he is grinning and smiling on his own.

“Now when you swing the club, you should focus on the ball and make sure you are hitting it with the right amount of strength needed, not too strong, not too weak and Kyungsoo, you have to—” Junmyeon stops when he can feel Kyungsoo giggling in front of him. “Hey, I’m serious here,” Junmyeon exclaims and forces Kyungsoo to turn his back and look at him.

Kyungsoo walks away and stands across Junmyeon, trying to find a perfect angle in order for him to try hitting the golf ball. Kyungsoo asks Junmyeon to step back a little and asks, "Why do you like playing this? It's not even fun," Kyungsoo states before hitting the golf ball and after striking, he accidentally threw the golf club near Junmyeon's direction.

"Damn it, Kyungsoo! You almost killed me with that golf club! Grasp it properly next time." Junmyeon states. "You see, golf is not a hobby. It's a skill. I excel on this as much as you excel in cooking," Junmyeon says and takes the gloves from Kyungsoo's hands.

Junmyeon walks towards the golf bag and propely fixed the golf clubs on it and Kyungsoo suddenly appears right across him. Kyungsoo grins before wiping Junmyeon's sweat on his forehead using his own towel and snickers after that.

"I do not have any skin disease so don't look at me like that," Kyungsoo exclaims after realizing Junmyeon is following his every move. "I may be sick but it's right here," Kyungsoo states and points on his chest, "and that ." Kyungsoo adds and walks in the direction of the golf car as he pull the golf bag after him.

"That's why I'm here," Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo suddenly stops. "I'm here to take care of you," Junmyeon says and stands in front of Kyungsoo. "You're not sick, Kyung. You were born special and you need someone who can treat you properly like how you should be especially treated," Junmyeon stops as he moves two steps closer to Kyungsoo. Junmyeon takes Kyungsoo's hands in his, and places it on his chest, "..and that person is here right in front of you. Only if you will let me. I know you already said yes, but I want to hear it again," Junmyeon says.

"Hyung, you're making me melt stop this," Kyungsoo whines and Junmyeon just laughs at how Kyungsoo is taking the situation lightly.

"Tell me you want me to take care of you," Junmyeon pleads.

"I do. I want you to take care of me. I want you to always be there for me. Hyung, please don't hurt me. Please don't," Kyungsoo asks and Junmyeon gladly nods and pulls Kyungsoo for a hug.

“Can I take this a promise?” Kyungsoo asks.

“I once promised Sehun that I will never leave him but I failed. I once told my parents that I will be a good university professor someday but I failed. Promises are easily made and it can easily be broken as well,” Junmyeon stops and takes entwined his hands with Kyungsoo. “I really like you Kyungsoo and I do not want to break some promises just because the future won’t allow me to fulfil it. Instead, take this as an assurance that I will take care of you the best way I can.” Junmyeon smiles and pulls Kyungsoo towards the golf car. Once Kyungsoo is seated, he takes his own towel and wipes Kyungsoo’s sweat all over his face and plants a kiss on his forehead.

“Hyung—” Kyungsoo says but Junmyeon places a finger at the surface of his lips to stop him from talking.

“I do not have an idea where this good friendship will lead us for now, but I’m pretty much sure that I like you, Kyungsoo. The word like may be very general, I may not be able to express it but I just do, Kyungsoo. I may not have enough reasons to like you as of now, but I’m sure I will find all the reasons as I spend every day with you,” Junmyeon admits and Kyungsoo just blushes in response.

“Hyung, I think I’m going to explode please stop oh my God!” Kyungsoo pulls his hand from Junmyeon’s hand and covers his face with it. “Hyung, just get in the car and let’s go home oh dear I swear I’m dying,” Kyungsoo states and Junmyeon just pats his cheek and joins Kyungsoo at the golf car.

“Aren’t you going to tell me something?” Junmyeon asks.

“I like you hyung and you know that. Just please, do not break my heart. I do not even have enough money to spend if I get confined at the hospital,” Kyungsoo jokes around and Junmyeon just takes Kyungsoo’s left hand in his and plants a kiss at the back of Kyungsoo’s palm.

“I will never,” Junmyeon states and Kyungsoo is speechless throughout their entire ride on their way back to the lobby.

-

Kyungsoo thought that they are on their way back home when Junmyeon says that they are going somewhere else.

"It's 5:05. Where are we going?" Kyungsoo questions and Junmyeon just drops a just wait and you'll see.

The sun is about to hide and Junmyeon quickly parks his car and asks Kyungsoo to move faster. Once they were both down the car, Junmyeon takes Kyungsoo's hand in his and pulls the younger for a run. They are going up a small hill and Kyungsoo still doesn't have an idea what is happening but he just follow Junmyeon around.

"Wow," Kyungsoo states as soon as they finally reached the top of the place where small benchs are located. The sun is a perfect circle cut in half, and as every minute pass, it sinks and makes the entire city get covered with orange ashes.

"I forgot what number, sorry baby," Junmyeon says as he holds unto Kyungsoo's hand a little tighter.

"Tenth star; to watch the sunset with you," Kyungsoo states and rests his head on Junmyeon's shoulder. "I love watching the sunset when I was around 6. Sometimes I drag Jongin with me, sometimes I ask my dad to take me to the topmost floor of the small apartment where we used to live," Kyungsoo states.

"I want to know more about you, Kyungsoo," Junmyeon requests and they spent that night talking about the list of what Kyungsoo likes and hates.

They are finally on the bed and Junmyeon is really glad that they almost spent 4 hours talking about frogs and spiders and how much Kyungsoo hates them but one question from Kyungsoo made Junmyeon sleepless that night; what enters your mind when someone mentions love, Junmyeon hyung?