Bottled Dreams 15

Bottled Dreams

Junmyeon steps into the kitchen with the sight of Kyungsoo mixing the sauce for his special spaghetti. Kyungsoo is wearing a lime green apron that belongs to Junmyeon's mother which is untied from behind so Junmyeon slowly walks towards Kyungsoo and playfully pulls the laces from the said apron. Kyungsoo accidentally steps on Junmyeon's foot but Junmyeon just laughs at how Kyungsoo falls on his chest.

"Oops!" Kyungsoo says and giggles after realizing Junmyeon's hands are resting on his waist.

"Not yet done?" Junmyeon asks as he ties the laces of the apron for Kyungsoo. Junmyeon wraps his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and rests his chin on Kyungsoo's shoulder and he just stays there until Kyungsoo is done mixing the last set of ingredients for their special lunch together.

"Hey it’s done so can you get off me now?" Kyungsoo states and nudges Junmyeon to let go of him. "Can you please pass the noodles and stop touching me like that," Kyungsoo says when Junmyeon pokes his waist since he knows Kyungsoo is very ticklish.

"So the fifteenth star will be invalid of I won't be happy with this special spaghetti," Junmyeon states and Kyungsoo just glares at him as a response. "I know you wanted to cook for me but of course, I need to like the food or else you need to cook another meal for me," Junmyeon puns in a tone Kyungsoo didn't liked and Kyungsoo just prepares the food in front of Junmyeon without saying anything.

"This is the best spaghetti you will ever have and I swear to all the angels that you will thank me for feeding you this recipe," Kyungsoo states with a bit disappointment in his voice. "And you're in no place to question my cooking," Kyungsoo adds and rolls his eyes after finalizing the plates.

"I was kidding, Kyung. I know this will surely taste really good," Junmyeon says but that's too late, Kyungsoo is not talking to him and instead of joining him at the table, Kyungsoo goes back to the kitchen to clean the counter.

"Aren't you going to eat with me?" Junmyeon asks and grabs the towel from Kyungsoo's hands.

"You can't eat on your own?" Kyungsoo asks and grabs the towel back but Junmyeon is holding the piece of cloth tightly and Kyungsoo just shakes his head and gets another one from the cabinet.

"Hey Kyungsoo we're not supposed to be arguing over food. That's bad right?" Junmyeon says as he follows Kyungsoo around the kitchen. Junmyeon just keeps on talking trying to get Kyungsoo's attention but he suddenly stops when Kyungsoo steps out and stands in front of the dining table.

"So aren't you going to eat? I'm cleaning this mess if—" Kyungsoo starts talking and Junmyeon just walks over him and grabs Kyungsoo by the wrist and lifts both arms in front of their chest and Kyungsoo suddenly can't move from where he is standing. Junmyeon is not holding unto him too tight though, it's just enough to get his Kyungsoo's attention.

"I don't like what's happening right now. If you're upset, tell me. If you're disappointed, tell me. If you’re mad, tell me. I'm not someone who can read minds, Kyungsoo." Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo just stares at him with a frown. "Kyungsoo I told you I was kidding. I didn't mean to hurt you or to make fun or however you interpreted my joke earlier but please accept my apology. I'm really sorry," Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo just pouts as an answer at first but he starts making faces when he realized Junmyeon is staring into his soul waiting for his reply.

"This is my mom's recipe. This is special for me, hyung. It might be childish or I may be oversenitive but I hope you understand." Kyungsoo explains and Junmyeon just nods and repeats how sorry he is. He keeps on telling Kyungsoo how he didn't mean to offend him and his mother by carelessly making fun of something special.

"Let's eat and let me remind you that your name is Kim Junmyeon; you might forget that after eating," Kyungsoo says and pulls the chair and forces Junmyeon to take a seat as he watch the older eat his special recipe.

"Fifteenth star, to cook something special for my Junmyeon hyung," Kyungsoo says and adds, “That's the most special food I can cook for you. Only Jongin and Sehun were able to eat the same thing and no one else," Kyungsoo explains but Junmyeon just grins at him.

"My Junmyeon hyung, uh?" Junmyeon repeats and Kyungsoo hates how something like that slips from his mouth. "So do I belong to you now?" Junmyeon teases.

"What if I say yes? That you're just mine because I'm a selfish fan like this," Kyungsoo asks.

"Then you have to be just mine as well," Junmyeon states and glances at Kyungsoo who is obviously failing to control his emotions. "Think about it," Junmyeon states as he gets up from his seat and takes their plates at the sink.

"What do you mean?" Kyungsoo questions one more time and Junmyeon just leaves him with that hanging conversation and Kyungsoo doesn't have an idea where to start thinking about it because he doesn't know what it is all about at the first place.

-

Kyungsoo joins Junmyeon at the living room after taking a shower. Junmyeon is checking his email since his schedule for the next 3 months just got in and Kyungsoo observes the weird faces Junmyeon makes.

"I can't believe my schedule is so tight for the upcoming months," Junmyeon says and shares the laptop in order for Kyungsoo to see the screen. Kyungsoo is not even saying anything, he is just staring at the email and rolls his eyes at how Junmyeon only have 2 days break in a month.

"That's crazy and I hate it," Kyungsoo says with a pout and Junmyeon chuckles in response.

Junmyeon finds it adorable how simple things make him happy. Anything Kyungsoo does can make him smile. Junmyeon glances at Kyungsoo who is frowning like a little child because obviously, who would be happy to see Fly High's schedule? Having 2 days off for a month and the remaining days will be full of a minimum of 8 hours schedule per day; it is indeed a crazy hectic promotion.

"So what do you want to do today? We're going back to real life tomorrow afternoon," Junmyeon asks.

"Treat me some pizza," Kyungsoo grins and Junmyeon just nods since this is part of the list anyway, To have a pizza date with Junmyeon hyung.

"Pizza date?" Junmyeon states and Kyungsoo just giggles. "How cute," Junmyeon adds.

"I'm not cute!" Kyungsoo whines but Junmyeon just moves closer and pinches Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"How squishy!" Junmyeon exclaims and Kyungsoo slaps Junmyeon's hands away and pushes him slightly by the shoulders.

"Not because I'm small you can call me cute and squishy," Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon just grabs Kyungsoo's hand in his and rests his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Moody," Junmyeon observes and Kyungsoo can't help but laugh because he is somehow aware how his mood swings hit him. Sehun and Jongin kept on reminding him to learn how to control his emotions since not everyone can adjust to his mood swings.

"I'm sorry for that, Junmyeon hyung. You do not like me anymore?" Kyungsoo asks with a pout.

Junmyeon lifts his head and stares at Kyungsoo whose face is just approximately 2 inches away from him and smirks when he observes how Kyungsoo blushes everytime they get this close.

"I'm liking you more everyday, Kyung. I like you a bit more today than I did yesterday, and will like you even more by tomorrow," Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo closes his eyes because he can feel Junmyeon's breath on his cheeks.

"Hyung can you move a bit farther please, I can't breathe," Kyungsoo pleads and uses his pointing finger to push Junmyeon's shoulder.

"You do not like us this close?" Junmyeon takes Kyungsoo's hands in his before Kyungsoo can cover his face and moves even closer and teasingly brushes the tip of his nose on Kyungsoo's cheek.

"God damn it hyung why are you doing this oh my God! Go away!" Kyungsoo shakes his head as he whines and Junmyeon just plants a soft kiss on Junmyeon's cheek before getting up from the couch and once Kyungsoo feels Junmyeon is no longer around, as soon as he opens his eyes he sees Junmyeon standing a meter away, smirking, and teasing.

"I'll order pizza now, baby penguin." Junmyeon states and goes up to his room to get his phone as he leaves Kyungsoo still burning from embarrassment because of what just happened.

-

Junmyeon didn’t allow Kyungsoo to wear casual clothes that afternoon, instead he let Kyungsoo wear his clothes specifically his favourite hoodie and face mask as they go downtown to buy pizza and a few more chips for their last night of sleepover.

Kyungsoo gets in the nearby convenient stall to buy canned juices and some chips as Junmyeon waits for the pizza from the store just beside the shop where Kyungsoo is. He is roaming around the shop when he accidentally passed by a bar of Toblerone and he immediately takes it and walks towards the counter to pay. He knows how Junmyeon loves that chocolate and he is glad that even with just a bar of sweets, he knows he can make Junmyeon happy.

Junmyeon is sitted at the bench outside the pizza store when Kyungsoo happily skips his way towards the older. Kyungsoo is wearing a mask so Junmyeon cannot really see the grin on Kyungsoo’s face until Kyungsoo happily pulls the Toblerone bar from the plastic bag and hands it to Junmyeon.

“Oh,” Junmyeon says as he gets up from the bench. “For me?” Junmyeon asks and Kyungsoo happily nods since he feels so proud for buying something for Junmyeon.

“You like that, right?” Kyungsoo speaks and Junmyeon just nods and pinches Kyungsoo’s cheek as he drops a thank you, baby and somehow, Kyungsoo is happy that he is wearing a hoodie to hide his burning cheeks.

“Let’s go, I can feel fans following me around,” Junmyeon says and as soon as Kyungsoo nods, a few flashes of camera hits Junmyeon’s eyes.

“Damn it! You are on your personal schedule why are they—” Kyungsoo whines and Junmyeon just grabs his wrist and guides him towards the car.

Once they get into the car, Junmyeon immediately takes Kyungsoo's hand because from the way Kyungsoo frowns and glares at the fans, Junmyeon knows how mad Kyungsoo is.

"I'm fine don't worry," Junmyeon says and takes the seatbelt from Kyungsoo's side and puts it on Kyungsoo. Junmyeon pats Junmyeon's cheek before taking the wheel and drives off that street back to Junmyeon's house.

They were half way done with the pizza when Kyungsoo's phone starts beeping. It is a tone from his Line application and by the way it keeps on ringing continuously, Kyungsoo knows it's definitely Jongin.

hey kyung
KYUNGSOO
kyungSooya
HEY PoOp
DOKYUNGPOO
KYUNGSOooooO
HEy u there
LAHAKSUWKUAN
????????!?11!!?
repLy meeEe
DO KYUNGSOO

Kyungsoo gets irritated and just drops a WHAT THE IS IT and slides his phone to the table once again. Kyungsoo is actually giving Junmyeon a list of his emergency and maintenance medications and its different indications and the to do list if the Kyungsoo attack will happen again.

"Hyung are you sure you want to know all these? I can take care of myself," Kyungsoo says but hands Junmyeon a piece of paper with the list of instructions and medications.

"I need to know," Junmyeon says as he reviews the paper and Kyungsoo's phone starts beepig again.

I SAW YUO
you were at the pizxa stoer
With jUnmeyeon huyng
*JUNMYOEN
*JUNMYEON
damN it
your piCTure is everwer
i just kno its u
but U ar wearign a black hoodie right
ur face is NoT exposd tho
but saSAengs
HEY U DER
KYUNGPPOOOPOIPP

Kyungsoo drops his phone on the floor and covers his face since he doesn't know what to do. His phone beeps for the last time and Junmyeon noticed how Kyungsoo didn't even bother getting the phone from the floor. Junmyeon picks it up and pulls the chair beside Kyungsoo and asks what's bothering him.

"Can I check the phone to find out since you're not talking to me?" Junmyeon says and even before Kyungsoo can say yes, Junmyeon's eyes gone bigger after seeing a sasaeng photo of him with Kyungsoo at the store earlier.

Junmyeon has a wide smile on his face with the Toblerone bar on his hands poking Kyungsoo's tummy. He looked really happy and he actually likes the photo.

"Your face is covered with your mask and hoodie. It was dark as well so don't worry about this, penguin." Junmyeon says and takes both Kyungsoo's hands away from his face. "What's wrong?" Junmyeon questions and Kyungsoo just pouts at him.

"I just don't want to bring problems in your life. I know you have a lot already and I'm afraid this might be an issue," Kyungsoo admits and Junmyeon just shakes his head and assures him that everything will be alright.

"I will protect you from these people if they try to hurt you. No one can touch my baby penguin!" Junmyeon tries his best to make Kyungsoo smile and luckily he did.

"I like you so much hyung and this might sound weird but I want you just for myself!" Kyungsoo exclaims, trying to tell Junmyeon how much he wants to claim the older.

"You are the most adorable person I've ever met, Kyungsoo. But that would be unfair if you claim me as yours but you're not mine right?" Junmyeon says and adds, "So penguin, you are mine now?" Junmyeon asks in a cute tone and Kyungsoo can't help but squeal a bit.

"Maybe," Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon tucks Kyungsoo's bangs behind his ear to see Kyungsoo's face clearly.

"Can you keep this relationship a secret? Even with Jongin and Sehun. Please?" Junmyeon pleads and Kyungsoo tilts his head as a reply.

"I won't let anyone hurt you or drag you away from me. You're mine now, Kyungsoo and let's keep this relationship as a secret because you know how my contract works," Junmyeon explains. "I'm not supposed to date but you're making it hard for me, Kyung. I want to spend every day of my life looking forward to talk to you or see you. I want to wake up every morning with a message from you that my day will be good and at the end of the day, I still want to see your message telling me that soon, we will no longer spend days apart because you will be there beside me when I wake up and you will be the last person I will see before I sleep at night," Junmyeon states with a smile and Kyungsoo's tears starts falling on his cheeks.

"Happy tears," Kyungsoo says and Junmyeon wipes it away from him.

"Love me," Junmyeon states.

"I've been loving you even before you knew my existence. You do not need to tell me that, stupid penguin! I've been waiting for you since three years ago," Kyungsoo states and slowly holds Junmyeon's face and adds, "and I hope you do not mind if I do this," Kyungsoo states before moving closer for a kiss. Junmyeon didn't move from his place even though he wants to grab Kyungsoo by the neck or waist. He just sit still, letting Kyungsoo give him several short soft kisses in between giggles.

"Is falling in love with you part of the list?" Junmyeon asks with his lips brushing on Kyungsoo's cheek.

"The last one," Kyungsoo says. Kyungsoo observes how Junmyeon doesn't particularly follow the list by order. It just happens and Junmyeon is almost done. "Are we still following the list?" Kyungsoo curiously asks since Junmyeon skipped a few more numbers and yet he reached the last star already.

"Did you even notice how I had no idea you want to hold my hand, that you want to be wrapped in my arms, and now the last star that is for me to fall in love with you? I'm not really following your set of dreams anymore, Kyungsoo. I'm doing these because these are what my heart is telling me. It's no longer about the bottled dreams. It's about us." Junmyeon says and Kyungsoo just rests his head on Junmyeon's shoulder. They are not talking after that. Kyungsoo becomes speechless since he cannot really put into words what he wants to tell Junmyeon.

"I love you, Kyungsoo." Junmyeon says.

"I love you too, my golden boy," Kyungsoo states and laughs a little.

"I'll make you happy everyday," Junmyeon promises and pulls Kyungsoo from his seat and guides him towards the bedroom.

"You know, from the hundreds of things and people that can make me happy, you're my all time favorite. You do not even need to try, hyung. Just be there for me and I will be the happiest person alive," Kyungsoo says and that night, Kyungsoo knew that his life can be a so called fairytale as well.

"Cuddles under the sheets?" Kyungsoo asks as he rolls under the sheets on Junmyeon's bed.

"Just cuddles?" Junmyeon teasingly asks and jumps on top of Kyungsoo and they simply end that night with random kisses here and there with their arms wrapped around each other.