Imagine #87 -- Sungmin or Super Junior

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey, you've got to wake up now" Umma softly tells me, opening my curtains neatly. As I open my eyes, she walks over to my bed and sits down, rubbing my back.

"Happy Birthday ________, you can have your present when you come down."  She continues, kissing my forehead before leaving the room. I hug my blankets tighter around me, not wanting to leave their warmth, before quickly pushing them off and standing up before I change my mind. I dress simply, knowing I have some work to do today and I can get changed later on.

Slipping around the corner into the kitchen, I take my seat at the table. The rest of my family is already there, and Umma smiles kindly.

"Eat up, your presents are beside you." I return her smile, thanking her and starting to eat the food that is placed in front of me. As I finish off my plate, I hear the phone go off, and Appa stands to answer it. Placing my fork down, I pull the ribbon on my present, wanting to open it, but I get called away by my Appa.

"The phone’s for you" He tells me, handing it over and sitting back down.

"Yoboseyo?" I chime, being polite in case it is my boss from the little shop down the road that I work at.

"Hey ____________-ah!" Kyuhyun drags out my name,  making me wince from the loud noise.

"Kyu? What’s up? Are you still coming tonight?" I question, suddenly worried my best friend won't attend my birthday party.

"Of course I'm still coming" He states haughtily, making me laugh.

"I'm glad. So, what’s up?"

 "Well, my friends’ parents are out of town so he's staying with me and I kinda feel bad that I’m leaving him home alone tonight, could he maybe come along too?"

"Of course he can Kyu, but is he a trouble maker like you? Because I'm pretty sure just by having you there that there's a high chance of spin the bottle starting." The sound of Kyuhyun's breathing leaves for a second, and I can easily tell he is acting offended.

"I'm not a trouble maker! But don't worry, he's actually really nice." Kyuhyun reassures me.

"Okay then, just make sure to dress him up nice Kyu!"

"I will _____-ah, cya" The phone clicks and I place it down.

"Kyu's bring a friend tonight" I tell my parents, since they are the ones helping out with my party.

"Ohhh, a girlfriend??" My parents ask quickly. They love Kyuhyun as if he is also their child along with me.

"Umma! Appa! It's a guy!" I protest, and they look at each other.

"Soo a boyfriend then??" They ask, still enthusiastic.

"He's straight, his friend’s just staying with him" I roll my eyes at them, explaining even though I know they are joking around.

"Arraso, just make sure to tell us if he does get a partner so that we can be the nosy parents we are" Umma insists, smiling and standing to clean up.

 

Later That Night, 2 Hours Before The Party

"Thank you for coming early!" I say as I jump on Kyuhyun when he is barely in the door. He catches me easily, hugging me back before placing me down. 

"Ah, this is my friend, Sungmin" Kyuhyun introduces the boy next to him. He looks slightly older than Kyuhyun, but has a cute and soft aura around him. Being the overly social butterfly I am, I step forward to him and hug him like I would with any friend I have, because hey, a friend of Kyuhyun's is mine too.

"It's nice to meet you Sungmin~ I can call you Minnie right?? It's so cute!" I exclaim, letting him go. His is blushing and no words come out of his mouth.

"Wow, I think you broke him with your kindness _______-ah" Kyuhyun comments, waving his hand in front of Sungmin's face.

"S-sorry, It's nice to meet you too" Sungmin replies, glancing at Kyuhyun.

"So, shall we start setting up?" I offer, and Kyuhyun nods.

"Are you gonna help too Sungmin?" Kyuhyun nudges him, and Sungmin nods. We all start by putting up decorations on the curtain rails and stair case, mainly to stop people from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter