Imagine #50 -- Luhan of EXO

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

I jump up the final step leading to the small roof located above the café. I smile and walk over to the edge, sitting down and closing my eyes. The sun feels warm and comforting on my skin. Its around lunch time, and this place is always deserted, that's why I come here, to be alone and away from the loud chaos of the streets and parks in the surrounding area. I can see it from here, all the small little dots pushing and walking. I sigh and just take out my IPod and speakers. I press play and Baby Don't Cry starts. I sing to it happily, I guess you could say it was one of my favourite songs. I only ever sing when I'm alone, I'm too shy to sing in front of other people. No one comes up here and I doubt anyone can hear me, so I sing as much as I want here in my little corner. My voice is comforting to myself, even if I'm only singing quietly.

"You have a beautiful voice" Someone says and I stand up quickly, spinning around to face the voice. It was a boy who looked slightly older than me, and was smiling at me in a friendly way. I take a step back as the stranger comes forward slightly.

"Be careful! You'll fall!" He shouts and doesn't come any closer. I look down and see less than 5 centimetres left before the building drops at a 90 degree angle to the ground. I take a small step away from the edge, not out of fear of heights, but so the stranger would stay where he was. He starts to say something else and I run to the stairs leading off the roof having realized who he was, leaving my bag and things on the roof but no caring. 'I can come back later for them' I think to myself. The boy looks around in confusion in the direction I ran. He notices my bag and things.

"I can't leave them here" He says, picking them up and taking them downstairs with him, trying to see where I had run to.

Luhan's POV

"Yah Luhan, where have you been" Sehun shouts, running up to me followed by the ten other members.

"Aren't I allowed to look around?" I ask,

"Then who's bag is that?" Chen asks, stealing it off me.

"Yah give it back, it's not mine" I say, not wanting it to be damaged before I return it to the girl.

"Hey guys, it's a girls bag" Xiumin says, having gone with Chen to look at it.

"How do you know?" I ask and they point to the name tag.

"________..." I murmur, reading the tag. 'so that's her name...' I think and look around at the crowd of people. Some of them were watching us, knowing who we were.

"C'mon guys, I know where we won't be followed or stared at" I say, leading them upstairs to her roof spot.

"How'd you find this?" They all questioned me and I just stayed silent, wondering how to find her and give her the bag.

"And why do you have a girls bag?" Chen reminded them.

"She left it behind" I tell them and begin to explain what had happened earlier. By the time I had finished and answered all their questions some of the members were complaining about being hungry 'I guess I'll find her later' I think to myself and follow Xiumin and Chanyeol downstairs, the other members going in their own groups of two or three.

"So are you going to tell us what the girl looks like so we can help you return it to her?" Chanyeol asks, smiling.

"Yah, you seem to think you have a shot with her" Xiumin smirks.

"I have a shot with every girl" He says, walking slightly ahead.

"None of you have a shot" I say and they both just roll their eyes.

"She's too shy" I add, making sure they don't think I was being full of myself. The nod in understanding and walk into the café ahead of me. The waiter looks up as we walk in and smiles, leading us to some seats. I look up shortly and catch eyes with _______. She immediately looks down at the table in front of her.

"Guy's, its her" I say and point her out to my members.

"She's sitting alone" Kai points out and Xiumin stands up from his seat.

"Xiumin, wait!" I say but he already walks off towards her. He sits down opposite her and she looks around the café. I don't understand but she looks scared whenever someone comes near her that she doesn't know. Xiumin catches her attention by saying something and she looks at him with large eyes. He smiles at her, seeming to be asking what her name was even if he already knew. My heart nearly stops when I hear her answer him quietly and shyly.

"Annyeong, Im _________" Her voice was so soft, much like her singing before. I want to go and sit with them too, and just listen to her voice, but before I even break out of my day dream state Xiumin says goodbye and walks back to our group. I see her watch him curiously, and I already envy him for talking to her, unlike me where she just run away.

"I would advise you to give her things back now" Suho says, watching me. I get up slowly, looking to Xiumin.

"She will warm up to you if you try" He assures me and I smile, walking over to her.

"A-Annyeong" I say, bowing my head. She looks up, and I place her small bag on the chair beside her.

"Um, Thank you... Luhan" She says and my breath catches in my thought.

"You.. ah, You know me?" I say and she nods her head.

"I am a fan of EXO" She says, looking over at the large group of boys.

"Jinjja? W-Would you like to meet them?" I offer.

"I-I'm sure they have better things to do" She says, looking down again. I look over at them and wave them over. We all find a spot around a few tables bunched together. She looks up, looking at each member silently.

YOUR POV

"A-Annyeong Haseyo" I introduce myself.

"You don't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter