Imagine #45 -- Woohyun of Infinite

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as he walks into the classroom most of the girls squeal and whisper to each other. One girl at the back of the room took another look at him but couldn't see anything to make him special.

"We have a new student, please look after him well" Our professor stated.

"Sit where you want Woohyun" He added. Woohyun looked around the room, seeing all the fan girls asking him to sit with them. The girl couldn't care less where he sat, so she just continued her work. Finally someone who isn't a crazy fan Woohyun thought and walked down to her. Most of the fans glared at her, who was still doing her work and hadn't looked up. She knew he was there, standing beside her desk, but she preferred that he didn't sit with her. She hated attention.

"Can I sit here?" He asked her, watching her neat writing across the page.

"Do you have to?" She replied without looking up.

"Do you not like me or something?" Woohyun persists, putting his bag down and sitting by her anyway.

"I don't know who you are" She replied. Woohyun was slightly happy but also sad. He was happy that she would not be a bother to sit next to apart from her personality but sad because he had wanted to have a calm conversation with a fan for once, instead of all the fans that try to shout at him for an autograph.

"Annyeong, Woohyun Imnida" He introduced himself to her. She put her pen down, turning to him.

 "Since my attempt to make you leave is not really working, ill leave" She stated, getting up. He grabs her hand and pulls her back down again.

"So what's your name?" he asks as if nothing happened.

"__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter