Imagine #69 -- Gongchan of B1A4

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...________..." I look up for a moment, trying to figure out if I had heard right. I shake my head, continuing my work.

"________" I blink, knowing I had heard right this time. Someone was trying to get my attention, whispering across the class just loud enough for me to hear, but quiet enough for most people to not care about. The teacher hadn't noticed, and was continuing to teach. As soon as the teacher turned around, writing a long sentence on the board I turned around in my chair. No one in the class cared who paid attention or not, as long as they were quiet for those who wanted to learn. I saw Gongchan being shushed by the girl next to him. He apologizes and turns to look my way again, but smiles when he sees me looking at him. He waves happily, and the I quickly turn around as the teacher looks around the class. She leaves the room for a moment and I look back again. Gongchan was holding a piece of paper and looking at me with a puppy expression.

"Wait for me after class?" The note said. I send him a questioning glance but nod my head anyway. He smiles and after a minute motions for me to get on with my work. While I finish my work I think about Gongchan's message. I had no clue why we would meet up, since I had only just spoken to him yesterday, as we have two periods a week where we sit next to each other. We were friends, and he was always dragging me somewhere when we both had free time.

I waited patiently for the class to end and took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter