Imagine #57 -- Baekhyun of EXO

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you want to do?" I ask Baekhyun as he lets me in the front door. We are neighbours and he had text me asking if I wanted to hand out.

"I don't know, how about we make food for a movie?" Baekhyun asks. I nod and follow him into the kitchen. We play around in the kitchen for a while until we decide to just grab some popcorn and watch a movie. As the movie starts we hardly pay attention as I chuck popcorn at him, aiming fro his open mouth and missing repetitively, making the couch become covered in popcorn. We run out of popcorn fast and start paying attention to the movie, me sitting in Baekhyun's embrace with my back to his chest, sitting between his legs. 

"I've got to head home soon" I say a while through the movie. Baekhyun murmurs a no and shifts in his seat. He tightens his grip, still watching the movie.

"Baekhyun I really do have to go soon, or Umma wont let me come over anymore" I say. He refuses to open his arms to let me escape.

"Baekhyunnie~" I say, using his weakness against him.

"Nooo" He says, snuggling into my neck. He starts tickling me and I squeal in protest, wriggling and laughing in his embrace.

"Baekhyun!" I shout out, grabbing hands to stop him tickling me but he easily holds both my hands in one of his and tickles me with the other.

"Stop~ Baek!" I plead, laughing to much.

"Call me Oppa~" He says, smiling.

"Oppa~" I chime and he stops tickling me, letting me ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter