Imagine #13 -- Zelo of B.A.P

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can’t you see we are talking to you?” Mae shouts and grabs my hair. I feel the pain but I don’t dare snap at her or even try and make her let go. I just take it. The teachers are out of the classroom, and the other students are too scared to confront them or just don’t care.
“Tsh, Pabo” She says, releasing my hair and walking away back to her desk. Her minions follow her and sit down as the teacher reappears in the door. The period ends quickly, and I walk outside to get fresh air during break, taking a seat on a bench.
As I sit there Mae walks up to me, seeing me alone.
“Where’s Zelo?” She sneers, pushing me off the bench. I try and sit up but she kicks my left leg painfully.
“Stay away from him, he’s too good for you” She says as she walks away.
“Azalea!” I hear Zelo call and I look up slightly, seeing him running up to me.
“I'm sorry I'm late” He puffed and I use the bench to stand up, keeping weight of my left leg.
He comes up next to me and I take a first step tenderly, almost falling but catching myself with my other leg.
“Are you okay?” Zelo asks, looking at me.
“I’m fine, I just tripped” I lie quickly. Me and Zelo have been friends for years, and were extremely disappointed to find we were in separate classes this year.
“Over what?” He questions, seeing nothing around us to trip on.
“…My own feet” I say, trying to make it sound like it was obvious. He shrugs and waits for me to continue walking. I take another breath and take a confident step, determined to keep going. I shout out as I put my whole weight on my leg, it buckling underneath me. I close my eyes and feel two arms wrap around me.
“See? I knew you didn’t trip” I hear Ze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter