Imagine #42 -- Jonghyun of SHINee

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk into SHINee's dorm, looking around the lounge for any sigh of the boys.

"____-ah, your here" I hear Taemin say and I turn around, greeting him.

"You are here for Jonghyun-Hyung right?" He asks while walking up to me and hugging me in greeting.

"Nae, is he here?" I ask and he nods.

"Yah, your MY girlfriend , your supposed to hug ME" Jonghyun complains, walking into the room and stealing me away from his dongsaeng. He wraps his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind and resting his head on my shoulder while nuzzling my neck.

"Keep your public affection to yourself" Key chimes, passing through the room before leaving again.

"I am the skinship king!" Jonghyun protests, pulling me closer to prove his point. He lets me go for a minute, taking my hand and pulling me on to the couch, making me lean on him while the other start to gather around the lounge with us. Someone places a movie in and turns the light off, and the TV screen lights up as the movie plays. Half way through I look up at Jonghyun, and see him already watching me.

"What are you staring at?" I ask him, and he smiles brightly.

"You"

"Why" I ask and he presses his lips to mine in the darkness.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR PUBLIC AFFECTION KIM JONGHYUN" Key says firmly, hitting our heads with a pillow.

"How did he see us? its dark" I complain, settling back on to Jonghyun's shoulder as he wraps his arms a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter