Imagine #48 -- Sunggyu of Infinite

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

I walk down school hallway with my music plugged in my ears, looking around at the lockers lining the walls. Just as I look forward and see a boy with a blank face, obviously not seeing anything walks into me. I manage to keep my balance but drop my bag from the contact.

"OH Minhae!" He says, quickly, bowing degrees before helping me pick up my things.

"You seemed to be thinking quite deeply" I comment, smiling at him. He looks to me, watching me with small eyes. I look back down and grab the last of my stuff. He doesn't seem to want to talk to me so I stand up quickly.

"Minhae, Annyeong" I say and walk past him. I pass a group of boys who call out to the one I walked into. Sunggyu.

SUNGGYU'S POV

I was a little disappointed in myself for letting her walk away just because I was quiet. I didn't even give her the IPod she dropped.

"Sunggyu!" I hear Hoya shout out and I look over to see them coming to me.

"What's up? You look like your in thought" SungYeol asks.

"She dropped her things..." I say, showing them the IPod. They smile at me.

"Was that the girl we just passed? that's ______" SungJong says and we all look at him.

"What? She's in my class..." He defends himself they nod in understanding.

"I'll go with you to your class tomorrow" Sunggyu says to SungJong, hoping to give her the IPod back.

 NEXT DAY

I did as he said I would, and walked to SungJong's class with him. When I reached the door I looked into the classroom and saw the girl sitting at the back of the room. I could feel my heart beat faster, but I don't know why so I asked SungJong something then waited.

YOUR POV

I was sitting and doing my work quietly, wondering where I could have left my IPod when SungJong came and stood in front of my table.

"...Annyeong SungJong" I say to him, looking up at him.

"Ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter