Imagine #54 -- Myungsoo of Infinite

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like you" L states, leaning on the locker next to mine.

"You said that yesterday Myungsoo" I say, opening my locker and putting my books away. The bell rings to signal the end of the day and I close my locker again.

"Then why won't you accept my confession?" He asks. He didn't sound hurt more like he was determined to get to me.  I ignore his question and turn to leave, only to stop suddenly so that I wont walk in to him.

"Omo! stop doing that!" I exclaim. He had constantly been getting in my way, trying to get a chance to win me over, but I have always managed to stop myself from walking into him. I glare at him and turn around, walking the other way. L runs and catches up to me, surprising me by hugging me from behind.

"YAH MYUNGSOO HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT!" I shout, trying to move my arms but they are pinned to my sides. He releases me, smiling.

"I will always hug my girlfriend goodbye" He says, winking at me. He walks away and I roll my eyes, heading home.

The Next Day

"Umm ________-ah" I hear someone say behind me and I sigh, turning around thinking it was L again. I turn and see a guy from my class standing behind me.

"Oh, Hyu Young, Annyeong" I say, smiling politely.


"W-will you go out with me?" He says shyly. My mouth drops open in surprise. What is with everyone?? I don't have a chance to respond when L walks up to us unhappily.

"Yah~ It's not nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter