Imagine #123 -- Ukwon of Block B

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's not fair of you to ask me to cancel being with my family on Christmas"

You won't believe the small, stupid things people fight about, and yet that's exactly what's happening. Your family had invited Ukwon to Christmas lunch, but with Ukwon’s family also having a lunch due to many young nieces and nephews, and both families being stubborn, your argument seemed endless. It was at that point that you left the house, grabbing your jacket on the way out. You had your phone with you, and after around an hour of wandering the town Ukwon starts calling. Although you're not exactly angry at him, you decide to just take some more time to yourself and refuse the call. On the other end of the line, Ukwon begins to worry. You find a quiet place away from the roads of your town, sitting down and getting out a small notebook which you write you plans in like a calendar. You flip to Christmas day, seeing what you had written a year ago when you first got the book. 'Lunch with Family'. In the more relaxed setting, your head clears up. If Ukwon won't come with you to your family’s lunch and you won't go to his, maybe you could have both families on a neutral territory. You write down your note happily and stand up, wanting to go home to talk to Ukwon about it. You re-read what you've written down while you walk, smiling before crossing the road. The loud scream of a car horn reaches your ears before you are smacked sideways and hit the pavement.

-----------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter