Imagine #16 -- Baekhyun of EXO

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You walk into the hall where the school ball is being held. You look around in amazement at the Red and Blue coloured room. He balls theme was Fire and Ice, so you had decided to wear a short ice blue dress. It didn’t matter that you had no date; you were there to have fun. But so far, all you could do was stare in amazement at the decorations. You walked around a bit, exploring the different corners of the hall. You realize why people needed dates. So they wouldn’t get bored.

You took a seat at an empty table and watched the couple dance. You was happy to watch them, not noticing how much you actually wanted to dance with somebody. You sigh and after half an hour you stand up, making your way outside.

'Maybe I should just go home’ you thought to yourself while walking in the cold night air. You can see your own breath hanging in the air.

“It’s cold out here” You hear someone say and feel a jacket cover your bare arms. You draw away from the voice as you turn.

“Who are you?” I say, struggling to see the persons face in the light behind them.

“Don’t worry, its Baekhyun” He said and I relax a little at the thought of my classmate. We always did our assignments together.

“What are you doing outside?” He asks and you shrug.

“Nothing better to do” He falls silent for a while as you both walk around aimlessly.  

“Should we go inside? It’s cold out here” Baekhyun says and you nod.

You walk inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter