Imagine #100

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I glance behind me as I run down the sidewalk. Seeing no one, I slow my pace to a walk and look around the street. I must have lost him I think to myself, breathing out and looking down. Just as I look up I see a boy walk into me accidentally. The boy banged into me lightly, but my balance isn't very stable, so I wasn't able to stop us from falling over.

"Oww" I say, closing my eyes for a moment. He had landed on top of me but he doesn't move, just stares at me, his cheeks flushing red. After a few seconds I look at him with a questioning glance.

"Can you please get off?" I say, not trying to be rude about it. He stands up quickly and I follow.

"I-I'm sorry" He says, seeming unsure what to do. I look down at my stinging arm. It was just a graze, but I was gonna get shouted out by Umma when she sees it.

"It's fine" I assure him, looking away from my arm. I look at the boy and see he has a round face and a sort of light brown colour hair. I smile at him and he smiles back before I see a flash behind me.

"Is that Mr ___'s daughter? With an idol?" I freeze. Umma will be furious if reporters find me out here, let alone with a boy.

"I need to get out of here" I say, my eyes widening. He notices and grabs my hand, pulling me down the street quickly before jumping into an alleyway. Reports walk past quickly, trying to follow us without causing a commotion. He presses me against a wall, his hands on either side on me against the wall. The reporters walk away, doubting we would be in the dark alley. Even though the reporters are gone he doesn't move. I wanted to tell him to get off again but he motions for me to stay quiet. One lone reporter was left, still scanning the alleyway suspiciously. He walks over dangerously close to where we were standing, before giving up and leaving the alley.

"Thank you" I say quietly, breathing out. He moves away from me slightly so that we weren't pressed together anymore, but we were still close together.

"That's fine, I've had to do that quite a bit" He says. I look at him curiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter