Imagine #24 -- SHINee

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(NOTE: More of a Friend than Love Story ^_^)

 “If you’re bored, we could go outside?” I offer, closing my laptop lid on Taemin as he tries to look around my Facebook page.

“Aw, Okay” He jumps up and pulls me out the door. I’m wearing a large yellow hoodie that covers my shorts, since I hadn’t been planning to go anywhere today.

“Hey, you haven’t met my hyungs yet have you!” He says and starts towing me towards his house. We’ve been friends for a year, but we grew close in that time. I just haven’t met his hyungs, and to be honest, I was nervous. I’ve seen them around school, they always stay in their small group of five, although Taemin sometimes hangs out with me when his hyungs are boring him or busy. Taemin and my own house are not very far apart, we live about a 4 minutes’ walk away from each other. So in no time we were outside of his house.

"Ready?” He says, not really giving me a choice as he drags me through the door.

“Hyungs! Come meet Song Hyun!” Taemin shouts through the house and we go into the lounge. I’ve been in to his house before, but only when his hyungs weren’t here. Taemin runs off to find his hyungs and a boy with blonde hair comes into the lounge.

“Wait, your Song Hyun?” He says smiling and siting down on the couch beside me. I nod.

“Really? Taemin talks about you a lot, but I always assumed you were a boy, we all did”

“Really? You thought I was a boy? Why?” I say, quite surprised. I may not be overly girly but thinking I'm a boy is a bit much…

“Taemin is usually awkward around girls” That surprised me. A lot. Taemin came back into the lounge followed by three other guys.

“Hyungs, this is Song Hyun, she’s my best friend, apart from you guys of course” Taemin introduced me to them and I smiled and waved. They stared at me and I remembered how the blonde one said they thought I was a guy.

“I’m Key” The blonde one said and I turned to look at him. Now that I look properly, he looks like a diva…

“I’m Jonghyun” I turn to a short guy with white hair and a sly smile. He winked, and Key went and hit his arm.

“What was that for?!” He exclaims, looking at Key.

“She’s Taemin’s friend. And she’s younger than you, you pedo.”

“How do you know she’s younger than me?”

“Because she’s younger than even Taemin!” They continue squabbling while the other members introduce themselves.

“Do you think you can remember all their names?” Taemin asks, daring me to guess.

“Umm, Key” I say, pointing to the first one I met,

“Jonghyun…” I say, pointing to the one who was still getting bullied by Key,

“Minho…” I point to the tall one, who hasn’t said much,

“And On... Onew” I say, looking at the eldest member. Taemin smiles and points to himself.

"And you of course, Taemin” I say smiling.

“If yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter