Imagine #111 -- Zelo of B.A.P

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking over towards Zelo, I rest my chin on my hand. Everyone around me was giving each other valentines gifts and chocolate, making my heart soar. Valentines day was great if you had someone to spend it with, otherwise, it's an easily forgotten holiday. Zelo was always sweet to everyone, shyly accepting chocolates from admirers under the watchful eyes of Daehyun, who stood at his side. I had planned all day to pass along my own token of affection to Zelo, now I just had to work up the courage. Having Daehyun standing right next to him didn't help at all. 

"_________, have you gotten a valentines present today?" My best friend slides into her chair next to me. Study period had started 5 minutes ago, but with the teacher missing, she was free to be as late as she wanted. 

"About as many as you"

"So none then?" She laughs, then looks over at Zelo. "You gonna give him those chocolates I saw you with? I heard he was accepting them but that he already had someone he liked" 

"That's not something you should tell me!" I protest, hiding my face in my hands.

"If he has someone he likes maybe I shouldn't do this" I wonder, looking towards Zelo.

"You're doing it" She says, pushing me out of my chair and throwing the neatly wrapped chocolate to me. 

"Go get 'em" She says, leaning back as if to watch a show. Slowly walking up to Zelo, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter