Imagine #53 - Zelo of B.A.P

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you so tall!" I complain, pushing his arm off my shoulder as we walk around town after school. I had promised to buy him a birthday present today, so we had met up outside of school and came here.
"Why are you so short" He responds, smiling and putting his arm around my shoulder again. 
"Im not short" I say as I smile. He looks down at me, raising his eyebrows at me.
"Well compared to normal people Im not short" I say. He rolls his eyes at me, not believing me. We've been best friends for 3 years and yet we have this argument at least 10 times a week.
"I heard you got asked out by Choi" Zelo says questioningly. 
"Mmm" I murmur, looking down a little.
"Did you say yes?" Zelo asks.
"Maybe, what if I did?" I say. Zelo never really took an interest when someone asks me out until I had told him that I had a crush on someone.
"Then I would need to catch up" He says, smiling at me.
"Catch up?" I ask before Zelo stops and grabs my waist, turning me around and pulling me close to him.
"What are you doing" I say, looking sideways away from him.
"What does it look like" He responds, using one hand and turning my head back, kissing me softly. 
"Your mine" Zelo says, brushing my lips with his again.
"I still need to find you a birthday present" I remind him and he shakes his head, smiling.
"You are my present" He says, kissing me again but deeper.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter