Imagine #22 -- Ren of NU'EST

Kpop Bias Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"________-ah come down" My Umma shouts from the kitchen. She had told me earlier that we were having a guy stay with us who's around my age, so he must have arrived. I walk down the stairs, less than enthusiastic about sharing my house with a stranger. I see a blond head sitting on the couch and I go to the kitchen instead.

"I thought you said it was a guy that was staying here?" I ask her as I fill a glass with water and drink.

"He is a guy, please don't be rude to him while he's here" She pleads, taking my drink and pushing me towards the lounge. I roll my eyes and walk in to the room, sitting next to the blond haired person.

"Hi, I'm ______" I say, holding out my hand. He looks at me, and I notice how pretty he actually is, no wonder why I thought he was a girl.

"I'm not going to bite you, I'm just saying hi" I say when he doesn't respond to me. I sigh, taking him as a shy guy.

"Come on, I'll show you your room" I say, standing up. He gets up silently and follows me to the spare room.

"I cleaned it out yesterday so I think it should be mostly empty, but if you find anything just tell me and I'll move it for you" I say and he looks around the room quietly.

"If you don't talk soon I'm just gonna pretend your mute" I say, walking back out of the room to back to my room. After a week of the boy staying I get bored of his silence, so I walk up to his door and knock. He opens the door wide, he's wearing skinny jeans and a sleeveless singlet, looking down to me and waiting for me to speak. He still hadn't said anything when I was around but my Umma had told me his name was Minki.

"I'm meeting my friends at the mall, you should come and you haven't left the house much this week" I say, Minki looking at me blankly.

“Minki, you are coming out” I tell him.

“Ren” He says quietly.

“What?” I say, happy he was finally speaking to me.

“My name is Ren” He says a bit louder and I smile at him.

“Well, are you coming Ren?” I say and he smiles, following me as I walk back downstairs and outside. I walk with him down the road towards the mall, having arranged to meet my friends at the mall.

“How come it took you this long to talk to me?” I ask him and he looks at me shyly, looking like he was wondering whether or not to say something.

"I guess I'm a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter